Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dreams like no others ~Open~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Abysmal @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Villarrai

Ferlin watched as the two wolves continued to chat with each other, as I still layed in somewhat the crisp cold shadows of the swaying trees, possibly frostbite nipping at my ankles. My eyes lowered to the ground silently. I felt left out, as if I wasn't needed much or important. Not like I was, in any way. All I am is a dumb fleeball daydreaming about foolishness and chasing after only daydreams. If anything I probably looked like an outcast. And maybe that's why none of my pack's memers have come to find me. My ears flattened against my fur, and got up, starting to turn around and silently leave for them to enjoy each other as a distant humm lurked the birds into the air from their trees. My ears plucked forward, eyes widened. "Had someone come to save me after all?" I muttered to myself, not having the tintest thought of saying a goodbye. I took off to the cave, paws barely even touching the ground as I skidded to wuickly wrap the scarf my mom gave me before something happened that I may have never find out, and took off toward the sound, tongue lolling, my body dancing in the rythem of the crunching snow. My ears were like radio sattelites, scanning the forest, my nose a detector to pin the rigt location of the wolf. "They've come for me after all! I was always needed to them!" I panted, as I lunged gigantic leaps in the snow, trodging closer and closer. Then a realization as if a wolf had slammed a piece of rock in my head occured to me. The scent had no traices of the pack. It wasn't part of the pack, and it didn't carry anys cents of the other two wolves, meaning it wasn't a friend of theirs. But that wasn't the only realization. She felt a wave, a very strong wave of auma and beliefs that not others would have. Winged.....creatures....myths.....faith....destined....this wolf had beliefs, connections like hers. "Perhaps..." Ferlin murmered under her breath eyes wide with hope as the snow settled on her eye lids. "Perhaps she has had the same dreams as I've had, ones with the dragon turning into a shadowed ghost crushing hopes and dreams...!" Ferlin knew best to not get her paws too near to the newcomer, it would startle the wolf and possibly make it attack thinking she was a threat. Ferlin inhaled a deep cool whiff of air, puffing her chest as she inflated her lungs like balloons and let out a kind welcoming howl, that carried her auma and beliefs of hope within the waves of sound. She took a deep breathe again, it was a long howl she did. Ferlin hadn't had alot of experience with howling, but this time it was unexpectadly normal. "Please except my welcome, I REALLY want to meet you!" Ferlin pleaded silently, her tail wagging as she sat waiting for the wolf's approach or reply of deny.

Ferlin watched as the two wolves continued to chat with each other, as I still layed in somewhat the crisp cold shadows of the swaying trees, possibly frostbite nipping at my ankles. My eyes lowered to the ground silently. I felt left out, as if I wasn't needed much or important. Not like I was, in any way. All I am is a dumb fleeball daydreaming about foolishness and chasing after only daydreams. If anything I probably looked like an outcast. And maybe that's why none of my pack's memers have come to find me. My ears flattened against my fur, and got up, starting to turn around and silently leave for them to enjoy each other as a distant humm lurked the birds into the air from their trees. My ears plucked forward, eyes widened. "Had someone come to save me after all?" I muttered to myself, not having the tintest thought of saying a goodbye. I took off to the cave, paws barely even touching the ground as I skidded to wuickly wrap the scarf my mom gave me before something happened that I may have never find out, and took off toward the sound, tongue lolling, my body dancing in the rythem of the crunching snow. My ears were like radio sattelites, scanning the forest, my nose a detector to pin the rigt location of the wolf. "They've come for me after all! I was always needed to them!" I panted, as I lunged gigantic leaps in the snow, trodging closer and closer. Then a realization as if a wolf had slammed a piece of rock in my head occured to me. The scent had no traices of the pack. It wasn't part of the pack, and it didn't carry anys cents of the other two wolves, meaning it wasn't a friend of theirs. But that wasn't the only realization. She felt a wave, a very strong wave of auma and beliefs that not others would have. Winged.....creatures....myths.....faith....destined....this wolf had beliefs, connections like hers. "Perhaps..." Ferlin murmered under her breath eyes wide with hope as the snow settled on her eye lids. "Perhaps she has had the same dreams as I've had, ones with the dragon turning into a shadowed ghost crushing hopes and dreams...!" Ferlin knew best to not get her paws too near to the newcomer, it would startle the wolf and possibly make it attack thinking she was a threat. Ferlin inhaled a deep cool whiff of air, puffing her chest as she inflated her lungs like balloons and let out a kind welcoming howl, that carried her auma and beliefs of hope within the waves of sound. She took a deep breathe again, it was a long howl she did. Ferlin hadn't had alot of experience with howling, but this time it was unexpectadly normal. "Please except my welcome, I REALLY want to meet you!" Ferlin pleaded silently, her tail wagging as she sat waiting for the wolf's approach or reply of deny.
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
@Narshia @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight
Shira was alerted to the bushes, to the movement. She looked over, and spotted another wolf with a mesmerizing swirling fur pelt. "Hello," she said, wagging her tail slightly. Her blueish fur smoothed down on her shoulders; this wolf didn't seem like it would try to hurt her. Shira took in a subtle breath, smelling and learning all about this new wolf. She could smell other wolves on her fur, but she looked a bit frustrated, so Shira decided that this wolf had ran away. Taking in another breath, Shira could smell, no, she could feel this wolves thoughts. A current of thoughts washed over Shira, one of her foretelling moments. She saw images zapping by in her mind; winged dragons, beliefs of mythical creatures, wonder, mysterious shadowy wolves, happiness, adventure, and... death. Shira knew that this wolf had similar connections to her and that they would journey, but they would meet death. She tried to hide her feelings, the agony of death to come. It hadn't even happened yet, but Shira could feel the taste of greif on her tongue as if those moments to come happened now; not in the future. "H-hi," she said, silently, choking on her words and sorrow.
@Narshia @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight
Shira was alerted to the bushes, to the movement. She looked over, and spotted another wolf with a mesmerizing swirling fur pelt. "Hello," she said, wagging her tail slightly. Her blueish fur smoothed down on her shoulders; this wolf didn't seem like it would try to hurt her. Shira took in a subtle breath, smelling and learning all about this new wolf. She could smell other wolves on her fur, but she looked a bit frustrated, so Shira decided that this wolf had ran away. Taking in another breath, Shira could smell, no, she could feel this wolves thoughts. A current of thoughts washed over Shira, one of her foretelling moments. She saw images zapping by in her mind; winged dragons, beliefs of mythical creatures, wonder, mysterious shadowy wolves, happiness, adventure, and... death. Shira knew that this wolf had similar connections to her and that they would journey, but they would meet death. She tried to hide her feelings, the agony of death to come. It hadn't even happened yet, but Shira could feel the taste of greif on her tongue as if those moments to come happened now; not in the future. "H-hi," she said, silently, choking on her words and sorrow.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
@Abysmal @Narshia @HummingKnight @Villarrai Cassandra gave a small nod to the Sam. "Follow me" she said and started to walk away when a distant howl reached her perked ears. Her golden eyes narrowed and her body became tense and rigid. Her fur puffed a little. [i]Another wolf, how interesting[/i] she thought. She would have to see who this... new wolf was. She sent back a howl, one full of coldness and darkness. A howl that belonged to someone who should not be messed or provoked at. She started trotting after the howl, picking up a faint smell of a stranger which led into a rocky path leading upward. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/133f62db07553a75a07eedd8a68741be/tumblr_n0pafpnkqN1s03x0vo1_500.gif[/img] She narrowed her golden eyes once again, and turned her head to Ferlin when she noticed she was missing. Cassandra clenched her teeth in worry. "Where has that wolf run off to now" she muttered as she picked up the gray wolf's scent that seemed to be mixed in with the stranger's scent. "If that lone wolf did anything to Ferlin, I will kill it" she mumbled as she set off to find out what had happened to her friend and to find this new wolf. Cassandra had a strange feeling that everything was leading down a dangerous path due to one certain creature..... the dragons. [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/62e227fea2dbcc12da8e1ef90e30b8c3/tumblr_miyotukz8E1r7w4a6o1_400.gif[/img]
@Abysmal @Narshia @HummingKnight @Villarrai

Cassandra gave a small nod to the Sam. "Follow me" she said and started to walk away when a distant howl reached her perked ears. Her golden eyes narrowed and her body became tense and rigid. Her fur puffed a little. Another wolf, how interesting she thought. She would have to see who this... new wolf was. She sent back a howl, one full of coldness and darkness. A howl that belonged to someone who should not be messed or provoked at. She started trotting after the howl, picking up a faint smell of a stranger which led into a rocky path leading upward.

tumblr_n0pafpnkqN1s03x0vo1_500.gif

She narrowed her golden eyes once again, and turned her head to Ferlin when she noticed she was missing. Cassandra clenched her teeth in worry. "Where has that wolf run off to now" she muttered as she picked up the gray wolf's scent that seemed to be mixed in with the stranger's scent. "If that lone wolf did anything to Ferlin, I will kill it" she mumbled as she set off to find out what had happened to her friend and to find this new wolf. Cassandra had a strange feeling that everything was leading down a dangerous path due to one certain creature..... the dragons.

tumblr_miyotukz8E1r7w4a6o1_400.gif
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Narshia @DacianaLupa @Abysmal @Villarrai [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/0b3b8cbb80f43d7755acab7c2b32a2ee/tumblr_mx6rw9K1jP1rwcfrqo1_500.gif[/img] Sam rest softly with his head on his front paw, waiting patiently on that the two she-wolfs would finish cuddling with each other, Cassandra checking trough the small silver wolf to make sure she was okey. His ears flickers and he raise his head "what?.." he sits up when he catches smell of wolf. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/a655bd6cd60290f22b91dc1ad559962d/tumblr_nhxesu63u71sybtbuo1_400.gif[/img] Suddenly a howl of sorrow runs through the air and he raise his head to answer but then stops himself [i]"...." [/i] he hesitates a little before looking over to Cassandra [i]"should I answer?"[/i]
@Narshia @DacianaLupa @Abysmal @Villarrai
tumblr_mx6rw9K1jP1rwcfrqo1_500.gif

Sam rest softly with his head on his front paw, waiting patiently on that the two she-wolfs would finish cuddling with each other, Cassandra checking trough the small silver wolf to make sure she was okey.
His ears flickers and he raise his head "what?.." he sits up when he catches smell of wolf.

tumblr_nhxesu63u71sybtbuo1_400.gif

Suddenly a howl of sorrow runs through the air and he raise his head to answer but then stops himself "...." he hesitates a little before looking over to Cassandra "should I answer?"
@HummingKnight @DacianaLupa @Abysmal @Villarrai

Ferlin eyes widened with excitement, but then swiveled a bit with a whiffing scent of sorrow. Why was this wolf sad? Ferlin paused, then blinked the idea away. She cleared her throat, this time carefull to not sound like a cycko and as if she were all grown up. "Um, hi, wait no, hey, oh wait wait wait...sorry. Greetings friend- duh I mean....OH, greetings, newcomer!" Ferlin stammered on the right words to say, starting to seeat. She wasn't very good at speaking as if she knew what she were doing. "I'm sorry..." Ferlin sighed, lowering her head. "It's difficult for me to speak like a normal wolf would. I always chat on and on like a child and make wolfs think I'm crazy or somthi-" Ferlin rose her head sharply, turning around towards the sound of snother's howl. The howl was very familiar. It was Cassandra's. Her scent was racing close. Ferlin eyed nervously at the new wolf. Should she hide? Does the other wolf need to hide? No, Cassandra wouldn't be a threat.... Ferlin bit her lip, her scarf flapping furiously with the wind. Her head swam and she swore she heard a devilish whisper. "Run....nobody issss a frrriend..." Ferlin squinted her eyes, and widened when she saw a black swirling mist of smoke lurch toward her, the face of the shadowed ghost wolf. Ferlin's mind didn't realize it was only an illusion, she thought it was real. She screamed, making crows from miles away croak in startlement. "GHOST WOLF!!! ITS HERE TO KILL ME!!! GRAAAWRG!!!" Ferlin's scarf nearly fell, her legs shuffling the snow about 4 inches high as her horrified eyes swung to look at a tree. And climbed it. She hugged a branch that was about 30 feet high, her pupils shrank to the sizes of the smallest pine cones, her body shriveled around it trembling like a small earthquake. Her whole vision was dark, somewhat ghostly. Something was messing with her mind, she was too paralized to control and think properly.

Ferlin eyes widened with excitement, but then swiveled a bit with a whiffing scent of sorrow. Why was this wolf sad? Ferlin paused, then blinked the idea away. She cleared her throat, this time carefull to not sound like a cycko and as if she were all grown up. "Um, hi, wait no, hey, oh wait wait wait...sorry. Greetings friend- duh I mean....OH, greetings, newcomer!" Ferlin stammered on the right words to say, starting to seeat. She wasn't very good at speaking as if she knew what she were doing. "I'm sorry..." Ferlin sighed, lowering her head. "It's difficult for me to speak like a normal wolf would. I always chat on and on like a child and make wolfs think I'm crazy or somthi-" Ferlin rose her head sharply, turning around towards the sound of snother's howl. The howl was very familiar. It was Cassandra's. Her scent was racing close. Ferlin eyed nervously at the new wolf. Should she hide? Does the other wolf need to hide? No, Cassandra wouldn't be a threat.... Ferlin bit her lip, her scarf flapping furiously with the wind. Her head swam and she swore she heard a devilish whisper. "Run....nobody issss a frrriend..." Ferlin squinted her eyes, and widened when she saw a black swirling mist of smoke lurch toward her, the face of the shadowed ghost wolf. Ferlin's mind didn't realize it was only an illusion, she thought it was real. She screamed, making crows from miles away croak in startlement. "GHOST WOLF!!! ITS HERE TO KILL ME!!! GRAAAWRG!!!" Ferlin's scarf nearly fell, her legs shuffling the snow about 4 inches high as her horrified eyes swung to look at a tree. And climbed it. She hugged a branch that was about 30 feet high, her pupils shrank to the sizes of the smallest pine cones, her body shriveled around it trembling like a small earthquake. Her whole vision was dark, somewhat ghostly. Something was messing with her mind, she was too paralized to control and think properly.
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
Sam nodes and follows Cassandra, shortly after a distant howl reached his ears, he stops when cassandra stops and watches her, her body was tense and rigid. Her fur puffed a little suddenly she answer the howl and Sam raised his head and let out a long ringing howl [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/cb5d4a8294c1aa9286f63040be18f5c5/tumblr_mylslgcfVY1shrn7zo1_500.gif[/img] [i]"Ah come on"[/i] Sam grumbles and runs after after Cassandra when she sets of, Ferlin the silver wolf wasn't with them and her trail lead towards where the stranger. [img]http://static.tumblr.com/868243345658a57750fd19d60a4c0731/pd4uvzl/viwmqppra/tumblr_static_rww1.gif[/img] They arrived just in time to see Ferlin screaming climbs a tree, hugging a branch 30 feet above ground, her pupils was at sizes of the smallest pine cones. Sam stops and looks up at her [i]"I didn't know we could climb trees?!"[/i]
Sam nodes and follows Cassandra, shortly after a distant howl reached his ears, he stops when cassandra stops and watches her, her body was tense and rigid. Her fur puffed a little suddenly she answer the howl and Sam raised his head and let out a long ringing howl
tumblr_mylslgcfVY1shrn7zo1_500.gif

"Ah come on" Sam grumbles and runs after after Cassandra when she sets of, Ferlin the silver wolf wasn't with them and her trail lead towards where the stranger.

tumblr_static_rww1.gif

They arrived just in time to see Ferlin screaming climbs a tree, hugging a branch 30 feet above ground, her pupils was at sizes of the smallest pine cones. Sam stops and looks up at her "I didn't know we could climb trees?!"
@HummingKnight @DacianaLupa @Abysmal @Narshia Agafena stared at the wolf, she was acting strange stammering over her words. Though it didn't alarm her in the least in all honesty Agafena had become more curious about the behavior. Moving closer Agafena became aware of the howls in the distance there was so much going on around her her mind was struggling to focus on just one thing. Suddenly the wolf before her screamed. Aggy yelped in surprise, her fur bristled slightly. she never expected screams to reach her ears again. slowly She opened her mouth making her voice as soft as she could manage her head craning back to look up [i][b]"sorry did i do something wrong?"[/i][/b] her ear twitched and she suddenly turned to see more wolves, not sure what to do she stepped away from the tree towards a bush with a few crimson leaves trying to hold onto life despite the season. Agafena was nervous so many things had happened to her this past month. She glanced from wolf to wolf not lowering her body in the slightest. when her eye landed on the white wolf she tilted her head, he reminded her of something she couldn't quite place it. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5f/b2/83/5fb2835109dd200779d198f2aaaefc62.jpg[/img] She stared at him intently trying to remember but after a while looked away all her memories where shadowed over none of them clear, she wondered for a moment if she could be losing her memories but quickly dismissed the thought. Finally focusing back on reality she glanced at each wolf again before sitting down [i][b]"Hello, um my name if Agafena...oh how do these things go again? um are you all friends?"[/i][/b] [img]http://www.gettingoutside.com/files/destination_images/RedWolf_sitting.gif[/img]
@HummingKnight @DacianaLupa @Abysmal @Narshia

Agafena stared at the wolf, she was acting strange stammering over her words. Though it didn't alarm her in the least in all honesty Agafena had become more curious about the behavior. Moving closer Agafena became aware of the howls in the distance there was so much going on around her her mind was struggling to focus on just one thing.

Suddenly the wolf before her screamed. Aggy yelped in surprise, her fur bristled slightly. she never expected screams to reach her ears again. slowly She opened her mouth making her voice as soft as she could manage her head craning back to look up "sorry did i do something wrong?"

her ear twitched and she suddenly turned to see more wolves, not sure what to do she stepped away from the tree towards a bush with a few crimson leaves trying to hold onto life despite the season.
Agafena was nervous so many things had happened to her this past month. She glanced from wolf to wolf not lowering her body in the slightest. when her eye landed on the white wolf she tilted her head, he reminded her of something she couldn't quite place it.

5fb2835109dd200779d198f2aaaefc62.jpg

She stared at him intently trying to remember but after a while looked away all her memories where shadowed over none of them clear, she wondered for a moment if she could be losing her memories but quickly dismissed the thought.
Finally focusing back on reality she glanced at each wolf again before sitting down "Hello, um my name if Agafena...oh how do these things go again? um are you all friends?"

RedWolf_sitting.gif
tumblr_pofqf46ezG1sbqvweo1_500.jpg
Shira pressed her ears back to her head. She could feel her mind connecting to the other wolves; Shira felt fear, uncontrollable fear, gripping at her heart and mind. Oh no... We're connecting minds.... she thought, panicking. Shira felt a jolt; her body shook. Suddenly there was a blinding flash of light. Shira took a step back, whining and pawing her face. The light finally receded and she blinked. Shira looked up from the snowy ground. And then she saw it. A wispy creature in the shape of a wolf, but it was blacker than a moonless night. It had blood red eyes and snapping yellow teeth. It had fur like smoke - the black wisps constantly floated and moved. Shira felt afraid and alone. The shadowy ghost wolf gave off an evil aura, and it made Shira want to press herself to to the ground and disappear. Instead, Shira launched herself at it. The ghost wolf dissipated into smoke and Shira clamped her jaws around nothing, snarling. She looked around, her mind link snapping from the other wolf. From what Shira could see, the other wolves didn't see anything. It must be from our connections to dragons, Shira thought. They don't have solid beliefs.
Shira pressed her ears back to her head. She could feel her mind connecting to the other wolves; Shira felt fear, uncontrollable fear, gripping at her heart and mind. Oh no... We're connecting minds.... she thought, panicking. Shira felt a jolt; her body shook. Suddenly there was a blinding flash of light. Shira took a step back, whining and pawing her face. The light finally receded and she blinked. Shira looked up from the snowy ground. And then she saw it. A wispy creature in the shape of a wolf, but it was blacker than a moonless night. It had blood red eyes and snapping yellow teeth. It had fur like smoke - the black wisps constantly floated and moved. Shira felt afraid and alone. The shadowy ghost wolf gave off an evil aura, and it made Shira want to press herself to to the ground and disappear. Instead, Shira launched herself at it. The ghost wolf dissipated into smoke and Shira clamped her jaws around nothing, snarling. She looked around, her mind link snapping from the other wolf. From what Shira could see, the other wolves didn't see anything. It must be from our connections to dragons, Shira thought. They don't have solid beliefs.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /

Ferlin's pupils were so small, a wolf wouldnt need to that far to think her pupils had completely vanished. Her vision swayed and she coyld here her heart pulsing like a cannon in her ears. Everything was bright, but if she centered on one thing and concentrated she could see it. She looked down from where she lay pestured, hugging the branch for shelter, and saw the wolf who had the strong auma like her. Her eyes stung, and her mind ached. None of the wolves could see it, she realized. It was only in her mind. Her mind was processing a little again. Then she froze, not able to have her pupils shrink again, as she saw the wolf leap into the smoky black wolf. "Sh-she-she c-c-can se-see it-t-t!" She studdered to herself, her breath shaky and panting. The ghostly wolf disapeared from sight, and it was quiet for a little.She was about to get up slowly when a udden peircing pain seared through her heart, lungs, and mind. Ferlin's pupils vanished completely and she squinted her eyes sharply, bellowing a shriek of pain, making her leap of startlement and loose her grip on the branch and tumbled to the ground. Maybe she broke an ankle, a leg, or spine, but the only oain that she still processed was a searing, crawling pain as it made its way into her mind. She kay on the ground, panting for life, her white eyes wide in horror and pain. Her vision grew red, and she hesrd a growl in her mind. "Greeting, I am Shail. A spirit ruler of destroying dreams. Your auma has drew me to you, and now I shall crush your desires. I am in your mind, able to control you and make you do terrible things. All you can do is communicate with me and watch the disasters." Ferlin's body spassed, her eyes slightly twitching as the taunting voice muttered in her mind. She could no longer feel pain, as if all her nerves had gone to sleep. Her heart raced as she saw herself rise without herself wanting to. She felt a slicing pain somewhere in a leg, but there was nothing she could do. She stood there in front of the wolves, the inside of her crying for help, and the outside hypnotized in a daze.

Ferlin's pupils were so small, a wolf wouldnt need to that far to think her pupils had completely vanished. Her vision swayed and she coyld here her heart pulsing like a cannon in her ears. Everything was bright, but if she centered on one thing and concentrated she could see it. She looked down from where she lay pestured, hugging the branch for shelter, and saw the wolf who had the strong auma like her. Her eyes stung, and her mind ached. None of the wolves could see it, she realized. It was only in her mind. Her mind was processing a little again. Then she froze, not able to have her pupils shrink again, as she saw the wolf leap into the smoky black wolf. "Sh-she-she c-c-can se-see it-t-t!" She studdered to herself, her breath shaky and panting. The ghostly wolf disapeared from sight, and it was quiet for a little.She was about to get up slowly when a udden peircing pain seared through her heart, lungs, and mind. Ferlin's pupils vanished completely and she squinted her eyes sharply, bellowing a shriek of pain, making her leap of startlement and loose her grip on the branch and tumbled to the ground. Maybe she broke an ankle, a leg, or spine, but the only oain that she still processed was a searing, crawling pain as it made its way into her mind. She kay on the ground, panting for life, her white eyes wide in horror and pain. Her vision grew red, and she hesrd a growl in her mind. "Greeting, I am Shail. A spirit ruler of destroying dreams. Your auma has drew me to you, and now I shall crush your desires. I am in your mind, able to control you and make you do terrible things. All you can do is communicate with me and watch the disasters." Ferlin's body spassed, her eyes slightly twitching as the taunting voice muttered in her mind. She could no longer feel pain, as if all her nerves had gone to sleep. Her heart raced as she saw herself rise without herself wanting to. She felt a slicing pain somewhere in a leg, but there was nothing she could do. She stood there in front of the wolves, the inside of her crying for help, and the outside hypnotized in a daze.
@Narshia @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Villarrai
Shira felt a surge of confidence as the black monster disappeared. And then she felt weak. Shirawobbled on her legs, and then fell down in a heap, her legs crumbling over. Her mind raced furiously and she whimpered, holding back tears from the pain in her head. It felt as if a weasel was running around in there, gnawing on her flesh to get out. Shira tried to focus on something important to forget about the pain. That wolf... her name... I need to find her... Suddenly she lost vision. Shira was trapped in her own cavernous mind. She couldn't see the outside world; only inside her consciousness. It seemed like a enormous black cave with an endless ceiling. Her voice echoed on, she was alone to deal with her burning pain as she lay on the cold rock floor. Hello? Is anyone there? Shira whispered. She reached out her mind, stretching it as far as she could, hoping to connect it to her only chance, the strange wolf with shared beliefs. Shira let out a whisper, "Are you there?"

(ooc. ok so if this doesn't make sense, let me explain. Shira's vision stops, and she appears in her mind, like a spot between real world. It's a place only she and Ferlin can visit, like a place they appear when their thoughts are connected. She's reaching out, trying to find the strange wolf, Ferlin. Shira is already hurt because she breifly connected to Ferlin, who was already in pain and is trapped by Shail. Shira stopped her link because it hurt, but now she's in a lot of pain. Basically at the end of the paragraph Shira is trying to talk to Ferlin. Will she succeed and will Ferlin hear her?)
@Narshia @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Villarrai
Shira felt a surge of confidence as the black monster disappeared. And then she felt weak. Shirawobbled on her legs, and then fell down in a heap, her legs crumbling over. Her mind raced furiously and she whimpered, holding back tears from the pain in her head. It felt as if a weasel was running around in there, gnawing on her flesh to get out. Shira tried to focus on something important to forget about the pain. That wolf... her name... I need to find her... Suddenly she lost vision. Shira was trapped in her own cavernous mind. She couldn't see the outside world; only inside her consciousness. It seemed like a enormous black cave with an endless ceiling. Her voice echoed on, she was alone to deal with her burning pain as she lay on the cold rock floor. Hello? Is anyone there? Shira whispered. She reached out her mind, stretching it as far as she could, hoping to connect it to her only chance, the strange wolf with shared beliefs. Shira let out a whisper, "Are you there?"

(ooc. ok so if this doesn't make sense, let me explain. Shira's vision stops, and she appears in her mind, like a spot between real world. It's a place only she and Ferlin can visit, like a place they appear when their thoughts are connected. She's reaching out, trying to find the strange wolf, Ferlin. Shira is already hurt because she breifly connected to Ferlin, who was already in pain and is trapped by Shail. Shira stopped her link because it hurt, but now she's in a lot of pain. Basically at the end of the paragraph Shira is trying to talk to Ferlin. Will she succeed and will Ferlin hear her?)
+wishlist /
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9