Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dreams like no others ~Open~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Narshia The gray wolf pinned down under Cassandra's glare, it seemed nervous and quivering. "Is my stare that bad" she thought. She shook her fur again and planted her paws firmly into the snow as she walked over to the wolf, closing the distance between them as she stopped a few inches from it's face and body. "So you don't know who I'm talking about" she said in a low and chilling tone "Well let me say this, this group is the cause of who I am and is responsible for my bloody and twisted past and the future to come." This gray wolf had come to the wrong place for food, this was the area Cassandra had been assigned for her killings well at least most of them she sometimes did off duty assignments, special ones, just for her the ones Demesne like to give to her. Well that had been the case until Cassandra had thought about abandoning the organization she had been taken into. [img]http://www.wildnatureimages.com/images%202/BLACK_AND_GRAY_WOLF_NUZZLIN.jpg[/img]
@Narshia

The gray wolf pinned down under Cassandra's glare, it seemed nervous and quivering. "Is my stare that bad" she thought. She shook her fur again and planted her paws firmly into the snow as she walked over to the wolf, closing the distance between them as she stopped a few inches from it's face and body. "So you don't know who I'm talking about" she said in a low and chilling tone "Well let me say this, this group is the cause of who I am and is responsible for my bloody and twisted past and the future to come."

This gray wolf had come to the wrong place for food, this was the area Cassandra had been assigned for her killings well at least most of them she sometimes did off duty assignments, special ones, just for her the ones Demesne like to give to her. Well that had been the case until Cassandra had thought about abandoning the organization she had been taken into.

BLACK_AND_GRAY_WOLF_NUZZLIN.jpg
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@DacianaLupa

Ferlin's muscles flinched a bit as Cassandra took a couple steps forward in front of her and told her what the pack was. "O-oh, right, uh, I'm sorry for disturbing your privacy, I'll go back to my lack if you wish," except the face that I'm lost, Ferlin thought to herself. "Plus, I think they woukd get worried about me if I were gone for too..long..." Ferlin's paws began to prickle up until her whole body felt numb and her vision began to have dots swarming everywhere and her strenth vanishing. "Uh, I...don't feel...." And then Ferlin collasped int he ground from not enough energy, for one mouse wasn't enough, and she fell into sleep on the cold snowy ground.
@DacianaLupa

Ferlin's muscles flinched a bit as Cassandra took a couple steps forward in front of her and told her what the pack was. "O-oh, right, uh, I'm sorry for disturbing your privacy, I'll go back to my lack if you wish," except the face that I'm lost, Ferlin thought to herself. "Plus, I think they woukd get worried about me if I were gone for too..long..." Ferlin's paws began to prickle up until her whole body felt numb and her vision began to have dots swarming everywhere and her strenth vanishing. "Uh, I...don't feel...." And then Ferlin collasped int he ground from not enough energy, for one mouse wasn't enough, and she fell into sleep on the cold snowy ground.
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
@Narshia Cassandra felt herself smirk and look down at the gray wolf who had know just collapsed in the snow. She knew what would happen if she was found out and if Demesne found Ferlin. She gave a small sigh knowing what she had to do. Cassandra opened her mouth and grabbed the gray wolf with her sharp canines and managed to throw the body over her large one like it was prey. Making sure Ferlin wouldn't fall off she started through the snow, her large paws making deep tracks in the icy snow, slowly and with time she had made it out of the forest and onto another more open forest, Cassandra sniffed around and made sure that this was no wolfs or pack's territory. She found a small closed clearing with a small smooth open cave near a frozen creek bed. She panted heavily, her breath making small white clouds in the air. Cassandra slowly dropped the gray wolf onto the smooth cave floor and made sure the body was in a good position. Cassandra had soon caught a few snowshoe rabbits, a family of them actually and dropped them in front of Ferlin, Cassandra had already eaten and sat down near Ferlin and stared at her, waiting for the wolf to wake up [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/c6670e6aec4950ac6244b2d5bf5efa0c/tumblr_n0y460UgYG1rwcfrqo1_500.jpg[/img]
@Narshia

Cassandra felt herself smirk and look down at the gray wolf who had know just collapsed in the snow. She knew what would happen if she was found out and if Demesne found Ferlin. She gave a small sigh knowing what she had to do. Cassandra opened her mouth and grabbed the gray wolf with her sharp canines and managed to throw the body over her large one like it was prey. Making sure Ferlin wouldn't fall off she started through the snow, her large paws making deep tracks in the icy snow, slowly and with time she had made it out of the forest and onto another more open forest, Cassandra sniffed around and made sure that this was no wolfs or pack's territory. She found a small closed clearing with a small smooth open cave near a frozen creek bed. She panted heavily, her breath making small white clouds in the air. Cassandra slowly dropped the gray wolf onto the smooth cave floor and made sure the body was in a good position.

Cassandra had soon caught a few snowshoe rabbits, a family of them actually and dropped them in front of Ferlin, Cassandra had already eaten and sat down near Ferlin and stared at her, waiting for the wolf to wake up

tumblr_n0y460UgYG1rwcfrqo1_500.jpg
@DacianaLupa

After who knows how long Ferlin had been asleep, she woke up quietly with the welcoming scent of prey near her. She opened her eyes, staring at some rabbits in front of her blankly, trying to remember what had happened last before she had passed out, which was hard because her head pounded as if she had banged her head against the wall of a cave. Then she remembered the wolf named Cassandra and how she had said something about some pack that was the cause to some bloody history. And what startled her most was that right now instead of dreaming about dragons at home, she was in some unknown forest inside a cave and could scent Cassandra next to her. Her eyes looked up, rising her head off from between her paws and looked up at Cassandra. "Why, why did you take me to shelter" Ferlin tried to speak in the most sincere calm voice possible, but her voice croaked from thirst. She yawned, but tried to stiffle it and make it small. Her vision was still swaying side to side and started to get dilusional that Cassandra was a dragon. She had to blink to get rid of a pounding ache in her forehead, and spoke oddly off tone. "Whou, yoa'ur a dregion?" She blinked and shook her head. No, it was an ordinary Cassandra. "She pressed her lips together as if wishing she didn't sound like a crazy wolf. "Soireh, I'me juest tiarred..." Ferlin half smiled by pain and for kindness. "Wheare aur wei aenywaiy?"

(Oh jeez sorry I haven't replied in a while XD it's quite busy at new years XD)
@DacianaLupa

After who knows how long Ferlin had been asleep, she woke up quietly with the welcoming scent of prey near her. She opened her eyes, staring at some rabbits in front of her blankly, trying to remember what had happened last before she had passed out, which was hard because her head pounded as if she had banged her head against the wall of a cave. Then she remembered the wolf named Cassandra and how she had said something about some pack that was the cause to some bloody history. And what startled her most was that right now instead of dreaming about dragons at home, she was in some unknown forest inside a cave and could scent Cassandra next to her. Her eyes looked up, rising her head off from between her paws and looked up at Cassandra. "Why, why did you take me to shelter" Ferlin tried to speak in the most sincere calm voice possible, but her voice croaked from thirst. She yawned, but tried to stiffle it and make it small. Her vision was still swaying side to side and started to get dilusional that Cassandra was a dragon. She had to blink to get rid of a pounding ache in her forehead, and spoke oddly off tone. "Whou, yoa'ur a dregion?" She blinked and shook her head. No, it was an ordinary Cassandra. "She pressed her lips together as if wishing she didn't sound like a crazy wolf. "Soireh, I'me juest tiarred..." Ferlin half smiled by pain and for kindness. "Wheare aur wei aenywaiy?"

(Oh jeez sorry I haven't replied in a while XD it's quite busy at new years XD)
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
@Narshia Cassandra stifled a yawn as she had made sure that Ferlin was alright and that there were no intruders coming their way. She had lightly scented the clearing and cave, making it theirs for the little time they would be there. She continued to lay down where the gray wolf was, over time Ferlin opened her eyes. "She seems pretty dehydrated and hungry" she thought with worry laced across her mind. Cassandra froze for a second, her eyes widened. Why was she worried about this wolf, why had she even cared at all? Cassandra frowned, she knew she had abandoned the organization knowing what harm and terror they rained down upon the wolves? She felt a stir and movement next to her body, jolting her back to reality. She gazed down at Ferlin and watched the gray wolf lift up her head, it seemed very tired and hungry. She listened to it's questions. A dragon, she was not a dragon but she was something else? Cassandra felt herself grin at the question. "There are many reasons to why I brought you hear and out of danger" She said her tone low and smooth "First I am not a dragon, second you are starving and dehydrated so I suggest you eat up the rabbits I hunted and there's a creek right there so there's plenty of water and third I am not a dragon but I have met and seen them, but I am something else and not always a wolf" She stared at the wolf waiting for a reaction or something out of it. [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me1jvmZeF11rwcfrqo1_500.png[/img]
@Narshia

Cassandra stifled a yawn as she had made sure that Ferlin was alright and that there were no intruders coming their way. She had lightly scented the clearing and cave, making it theirs for the little time they would be there. She continued to lay down where the gray wolf was, over time Ferlin opened her eyes. "She seems pretty dehydrated and hungry" she thought with worry laced across her mind. Cassandra froze for a second, her eyes widened. Why was she worried about this wolf, why had she even cared at all?
Cassandra frowned, she knew she had abandoned the organization knowing what harm and terror they rained down upon the wolves?

She felt a stir and movement next to her body, jolting her back to reality. She gazed down at Ferlin and watched the gray wolf lift up her head, it seemed very tired and hungry. She listened to it's questions. A dragon, she was not a dragon but she was something else? Cassandra felt herself grin at the question. "There are many reasons to why I brought you hear and out of danger" She said her tone low and smooth "First I am not a dragon, second you are starving and dehydrated so I suggest you eat up the rabbits I hunted and there's a creek right there so there's plenty of water and third I am not a dragon but I have met and seen them, but I am something else and not always a wolf" She stared at the wolf waiting for a reaction or something out of it.

tumblr_me1jvmZeF11rwcfrqo1_500.png
@DacianaLupa

Ferlin eyes were getting heavy, and she thought she heard the third list of what she said matched the first that she wasn't a dragon. At first her mind didn't succsesfully listen to any of the words, but once she heard the words from Cassandra saying that she wasn't a dragon but has seen some, it was like the cure to her hunger and thirst. She sprang to her feet, her fur fluffed in eagerness and excitement but her head was pounding from the unexpected movement, but she did not desire to care about pain. "REALLY?! You've seen dragons!? Oh my jeez, what were they like? Did you talk to them? Were they nice? Did they give you a ride on their back? EEEH I can't believe they apexist! Well, actually i do believe they exist but having proof makes me happy, like, REALLY happy! I dream about them every night! And some weird shadowy ghosts that taje forms of them and tryt o kill me....but that doesn't matter, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE dragons!" Ferlin stood there, oanting after doing her overload of exhasturation. She looked over at the pile of rabbits and clamped her jaw at two rabbit's scruffs of their necks. She walked back to Cassandra and dropped one next to her and one at her own feet, not knowing that Cassandra had already ate while wpshe was asleep. After gulping down the whole rabbit, she licked her lils for a second and looked back into Cassandra's eyes, this time not having a tint of fear in her. She was more interested about her, she seemed to be more than just a wolf, having found such wonderful creatures such as dragons. "I like to try and have a diet like a dragons, it seems to work, for I can freak some wolves back at my pack out by eating two large elk." Ferlin silently giggled to herself. Instead of fearing Cassandra, Ferlin began to rest her trust and socialty to her. She took another rabbit and began to eat it in small bites instead to make it last for a while, waiting patiently for Cassandra to answer her questions and perhaps tell her exactly how she met them, her eyes sparkled with kindness, interest and joy.
@DacianaLupa

Ferlin eyes were getting heavy, and she thought she heard the third list of what she said matched the first that she wasn't a dragon. At first her mind didn't succsesfully listen to any of the words, but once she heard the words from Cassandra saying that she wasn't a dragon but has seen some, it was like the cure to her hunger and thirst. She sprang to her feet, her fur fluffed in eagerness and excitement but her head was pounding from the unexpected movement, but she did not desire to care about pain. "REALLY?! You've seen dragons!? Oh my jeez, what were they like? Did you talk to them? Were they nice? Did they give you a ride on their back? EEEH I can't believe they apexist! Well, actually i do believe they exist but having proof makes me happy, like, REALLY happy! I dream about them every night! And some weird shadowy ghosts that taje forms of them and tryt o kill me....but that doesn't matter, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE dragons!" Ferlin stood there, oanting after doing her overload of exhasturation. She looked over at the pile of rabbits and clamped her jaw at two rabbit's scruffs of their necks. She walked back to Cassandra and dropped one next to her and one at her own feet, not knowing that Cassandra had already ate while wpshe was asleep. After gulping down the whole rabbit, she licked her lils for a second and looked back into Cassandra's eyes, this time not having a tint of fear in her. She was more interested about her, she seemed to be more than just a wolf, having found such wonderful creatures such as dragons. "I like to try and have a diet like a dragons, it seems to work, for I can freak some wolves back at my pack out by eating two large elk." Ferlin silently giggled to herself. Instead of fearing Cassandra, Ferlin began to rest her trust and socialty to her. She took another rabbit and began to eat it in small bites instead to make it last for a while, waiting patiently for Cassandra to answer her questions and perhaps tell her exactly how she met them, her eyes sparkled with kindness, interest and joy.
@Narshia (@DacianaLupa this is gonna be fun, I hope it's okey that a join in?) [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e3e44b1927359d4de6463fb0ed86349d/tumblr_nhgwd17HN91s9lm88o1_500.jpg[/img] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/90c36703ff3e74839131d166bf678c3e/tumblr_mmlucp0FEy1s5b9m4o1_500.gif[/img] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/c7e91e18ee62daba44777a8fb993f91f/tumblr_n9vv283mrv1rwcfrqo1_1280.jpg[/img] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/d5073cbde7a9df5de0409d7263eb9eb9/tumblr_n9x1sbNdqn1spvsbso1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/cffd4dcc6444e65d540772eded131aea/tumblr_n9yckufpLa1r0kffao1_1280.jpg[/img] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/d5d1e82bc2c025f8faf114f76dd9b00f/tumblr_nhegbgeD2d1s7e2qlo1_1280.png[/img] Name: Sam Gender:Male Appearance: Sam is full- grown wolf. he has a extremely, thick, fluffy coat that were perfect for the cold winter. His pelt is completely white with hints of grey and black. His face is slick compared to the rest of his body but it's still a impressed amount of fur. Despite his massiv body size, he's lean, and fast making it ideal for hunting elk and deer. He has a tall figure and is quick and quiet on his feet. His grip is strong and can hold for a long time. His eyes are amber with gold in them. He has a good leap and very good stamina. he can go on for hours Personality: Sam is a very strange,calm but still somewhat playful wolf, he's timid,serious and quiet. he has trust issues that make him distrustful against strangers. he knows how to fight and wont hesitate to rip and tear you apart with his fangs and claws if you appears like a threat against him History: Sam has been a rouge wolf since he was just a cub, he was cast out from his pack when he was a cub, his pack didn't want a white wolf in there pack since it were seen like a bad omen, he was left for dead in the woods but some how he mange to survive, he taught himself to hunt and fight by watching other wolfs. he roams the forest alone, keeping himself away from other wolfs
@Narshia (@DacianaLupa this is gonna be fun, I hope it's okey that a join in?)
tumblr_nhgwd17HN91s9lm88o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mmlucp0FEy1s5b9m4o1_500.gif
tumblr_n9vv283mrv1rwcfrqo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9x1sbNdqn1spvsbso1_1280.png
tumblr_n9yckufpLa1r0kffao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhegbgeD2d1s7e2qlo1_1280.png

Name: Sam

Appearance: Sam is full- grown wolf. he has a extremely, thick, fluffy coat that were perfect for the cold winter. His pelt is completely white with hints of grey and black. His face is slick compared to the rest of his body but it's still a impressed amount of fur. Despite his massiv body size, he's lean, and fast making it ideal for hunting elk and deer. He has a tall figure and is quick and quiet on his feet. His grip is strong and can hold for a long time. His eyes are amber with gold in them. He has a good leap and very good stamina. he can go on for hours

Personality: Sam is a very strange,calm but still somewhat playful wolf, he's timid,serious and quiet. he has trust issues that make him distrustful against strangers. he knows how to fight and wont hesitate to rip and tear you apart with his fangs and claws if you appears like a threat against him

History: Sam has been a rouge wolf since he was just a cub, he was cast out from his pack when he was a cub, his pack didn't want a white wolf in there pack since it were seen like a bad omen, he was left for dead in the woods but some how he mange to survive, he taught himself to hunt and fight by watching other wolfs. he roams the forest alone, keeping himself away from other wolfs
@HummingKnight (awesome you joined) @Narshia Once the word "dragon" had flown out of Cassandra's mouth, the grey wolf has seemed like a crazy person, jumping up and asking her a bunch of questions about them. Cassandra waited with patient eyes as Ferlin finished speaking. She watched the grey wolf start to eat the rabbits she had hunted earlier, the one she dropped in front of her, Cassandra shook her head "I've already eaten" she said and pushed the snowshoe rabbit back to Ferlin "Besides you need it more that I do" She sat down beside Ferlin and watched her eat, she let out a short sigh, time to answer questions "Well, first of all I have never ridden one, second of all I have met a few in my lifetime but the time with them was short and they were only clients, so I didn't talk to them much and third of all I praise you and your stomach for eating two elks" She said, Cassandra had to admit that this wolf was pretty crazed about dragons, but it was her long life goal to meet one and there was no stopping her. The snow had started to fall again, and the wind was colder but that didn't stop cassandra from going out. "Stay here" she called to Ferlin "Do not follow me" She started out without another word, the cold snow and icy wind blew at her thick ready fur winter fur. It didn't bother her but only when it got in her face. She trotted carefully, her head darting from left to right. Something was a off and intended on finding out. [img]http://www.canadiannaturephotographer.com/Wolvesweb/rberdan_tuk2.jpg[/img]
@HummingKnight (awesome you joined) @Narshia

Once the word "dragon" had flown out of Cassandra's mouth, the grey wolf has seemed like a crazy person, jumping up and asking her a bunch of questions about them. Cassandra waited with patient eyes as Ferlin finished speaking. She watched the grey wolf start to eat the rabbits she had hunted earlier, the one she dropped in front of her, Cassandra shook her head "I've already eaten" she said and pushed the snowshoe rabbit back to Ferlin "Besides you need it more that I do" She sat down beside Ferlin and watched her eat, she let out a short sigh, time to answer questions

"Well, first of all I have never ridden one, second of all I have met a few in my lifetime but the time with them was short and they were only clients, so I didn't talk to them much and third of all I praise you and your stomach for eating two elks" She said, Cassandra had to admit that this wolf was pretty crazed about dragons, but it was her long life goal to meet one and there was no stopping her.

The snow had started to fall again, and the wind was colder but that didn't stop cassandra from going out. "Stay here" she called to Ferlin "Do not follow me" She started out without another word, the cold snow and icy wind blew at her thick ready fur winter fur. It didn't bother her but only when it got in her face. She trotted carefully, her head darting from left to right. Something was a off and intended on finding out.

rberdan_tuk2.jpg
@DacianaLupa @HummingKnight (welcome, i love having new ppl join!)

Ferlin listened to the answers, taking the snowshoe rabbit that Cassandra had passed back to her. Something seemed to get her attention, and she left the cave. Ferlin watched her until the tip of her tail was covered from the gusts of wind carrying snow, her ears flicking every now and then. She was tempted to follow her, but she heard her order to stay where she was, so she turned back around and looked at the walls of the cave. She found a type of rock like chalk and picked it up with her teeth, not minding the taste of it for she was used to drawing with them. She started with a head, thent he wings, then the body till the tip of the tail, making a dragon dancing with stars in the sky. Then, she walked to it's right and drew a picture of the dragon she was in the dream, flying in glee up to the dragon. Then to the upper right, having to go to the tip of her paws, Ferlin drew the shadowed ghost leaping at her to bite. Then, having no exact idea what she was drawing, drew some swirls around a wolf, tall and calm, standing with traces of dragon actings. She dropped the chalk and waited fir Cassandra to come back, dozing into a daydream.
@DacianaLupa @HummingKnight (welcome, i love having new ppl join!)

Ferlin listened to the answers, taking the snowshoe rabbit that Cassandra had passed back to her. Something seemed to get her attention, and she left the cave. Ferlin watched her until the tip of her tail was covered from the gusts of wind carrying snow, her ears flicking every now and then. She was tempted to follow her, but she heard her order to stay where she was, so she turned back around and looked at the walls of the cave. She found a type of rock like chalk and picked it up with her teeth, not minding the taste of it for she was used to drawing with them. She started with a head, thent he wings, then the body till the tip of the tail, making a dragon dancing with stars in the sky. Then, she walked to it's right and drew a picture of the dragon she was in the dream, flying in glee up to the dragon. Then to the upper right, having to go to the tip of her paws, Ferlin drew the shadowed ghost leaping at her to bite. Then, having no exact idea what she was drawing, drew some swirls around a wolf, tall and calm, standing with traces of dragon actings. She dropped the chalk and waited fir Cassandra to come back, dozing into a daydream.
@Narshia @DacianaLupa The icy bitter wind ruffle through white fur as the big male wolf trotted his way through the snow, he had been following the tracks of a deer for hours, his massiv paws work excellent like snowshoes through the thick snow that was getting thicker and thicker by the moment since snow was falling from the sky with no sign of stopping. Sam breaks into a light jog as he made his way through the thick snow. The wind had now picked up. brining the fresh sent of deer with it, finally reaching a small clearing he stops and curls up against the ground, in the middle of the clearing stood a young buck, it right back leg was bleeding from deep flesh wound. Sam licks his lips and creeps closer,his white coat making him blend in with the landscape, the buck unaware of his precent, only his golden eyes could be seen, and when he was close enough... he attacks. [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly7mpieLOB1r4ihh4o1_500.gif[/img]
@Narshia @DacianaLupa

The icy bitter wind ruffle through white fur as the big male wolf trotted his way through the snow, he had been following the tracks of a deer for hours, his massiv paws work excellent like snowshoes through the thick snow that was getting thicker and thicker by the moment since snow was falling from the sky with no sign of stopping.

Sam breaks into a light jog as he made his way through the thick snow. The wind had now picked up. brining the fresh sent of deer with it, finally reaching a small clearing he stops and curls up against the ground, in the middle of the clearing stood a young buck, it right back leg was bleeding from deep flesh wound.

Sam licks his lips and creeps closer,his white coat making him blend in with the landscape, the buck unaware of his precent, only his golden eyes could be seen, and when he was close enough...

he attacks.

tumblr_ly7mpieLOB1r4ihh4o1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9