Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dreams like no others ~Open~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello roleplayers who are fans of wolves and dragons combined. I will be animating too soon and long for an idea of the perfect story with dragons and wolves. But for that I need to warm up my imagination again and practise for fun with you guys if you'd like :) Although, I am new to Flight Rising and don't know how to post pictures of the wolf I am, so I will try to describe it in the best ways possible.

A female wolf with somewhat uncommenly long legs, smooth silky fur being brushed with care everyday with what wolves use, pinecones. Her pelt is light grey, A darker grey at the ears, legs, and the under-tail and belly. Black swirls twirl as she moves, the patterns sometimes draws others to daydream. She wheres a black and grey striped scarf strapped around her neck. Her name is Ferlin, and her hobbies are fighting, swimming (sometimes), and pretending to be things in her dreams with her friends. She is usually often curious, adventurous, or vicious.

A beautiful winged-creature called dragon danced in the moonlight sky, waiting for someone to join her. With glee I flew up next to her. But once I came up to her, she wasn't a dragon, she was a wolf, a somewhat shadowed ghost as I saw clouds and stars seep in view through it's body. It snarled and sharply whispered in a menacing voice. "THEY'RE TRAITORS!" As it plunged at me, mouth open wide. "HHHH!" Ferlin yelped as she startled to the present world from her night's dream, no, nightmare. "Oh for heavens sake please don't start blabbing your unneccesary nonsense about a dream that those, things, you made up were in." Guinervare spoke in sarcasme and annoyence combined. "No, I mean yes, well, not exactly. It was a dragon but then it turned into this scary taunting wolf and it lept at me!" Ferlin snapped back. "Ferlin, you're starting to call your own kind scary. If you ask me, I'd say you need to go outside and breathe." Ferlin got up from her bundle of leaves in the cave, rolling her eyes muttering the word 'sisters' under her breathe and somehwhat unprogressively left the dark cave into the blinding dawn. Ferlin's first reaction was to find out if the early patrols had come back with the morning's breakfast, but where they'de pile them it was an empty nest. Ferlin fixed her scarf on her neck and decided to go hunting herself if the patrols took so long to gather some useless pile of meat. She wandered, and as she walked furthur she began to worry with unease. The prey that would usually be scattering everywhere within the trees and earth was nothing but dead silence except for the cracking and snapping from her walk echoed in the forest. She would have to go furthur past her territory just to find a measely mice, which was very irritating to Ferlin. Perphaps she might find other wolves, hopefully social and not agrresive. "I might possibly bumb into a dragon believer out there, who knows..." Ferlin told herself admitting she should continue her walk.
Hello roleplayers who are fans of wolves and dragons combined. I will be animating too soon and long for an idea of the perfect story with dragons and wolves. But for that I need to warm up my imagination again and practise for fun with you guys if you'd like :) Although, I am new to Flight Rising and don't know how to post pictures of the wolf I am, so I will try to describe it in the best ways possible.

A female wolf with somewhat uncommenly long legs, smooth silky fur being brushed with care everyday with what wolves use, pinecones. Her pelt is light grey, A darker grey at the ears, legs, and the under-tail and belly. Black swirls twirl as she moves, the patterns sometimes draws others to daydream. She wheres a black and grey striped scarf strapped around her neck. Her name is Ferlin, and her hobbies are fighting, swimming (sometimes), and pretending to be things in her dreams with her friends. She is usually often curious, adventurous, or vicious.

A beautiful winged-creature called dragon danced in the moonlight sky, waiting for someone to join her. With glee I flew up next to her. But once I came up to her, she wasn't a dragon, she was a wolf, a somewhat shadowed ghost as I saw clouds and stars seep in view through it's body. It snarled and sharply whispered in a menacing voice. "THEY'RE TRAITORS!" As it plunged at me, mouth open wide. "HHHH!" Ferlin yelped as she startled to the present world from her night's dream, no, nightmare. "Oh for heavens sake please don't start blabbing your unneccesary nonsense about a dream that those, things, you made up were in." Guinervare spoke in sarcasme and annoyence combined. "No, I mean yes, well, not exactly. It was a dragon but then it turned into this scary taunting wolf and it lept at me!" Ferlin snapped back. "Ferlin, you're starting to call your own kind scary. If you ask me, I'd say you need to go outside and breathe." Ferlin got up from her bundle of leaves in the cave, rolling her eyes muttering the word 'sisters' under her breathe and somehwhat unprogressively left the dark cave into the blinding dawn. Ferlin's first reaction was to find out if the early patrols had come back with the morning's breakfast, but where they'de pile them it was an empty nest. Ferlin fixed her scarf on her neck and decided to go hunting herself if the patrols took so long to gather some useless pile of meat. She wandered, and as she walked furthur she began to worry with unease. The prey that would usually be scattering everywhere within the trees and earth was nothing but dead silence except for the cracking and snapping from her walk echoed in the forest. She would have to go furthur past her territory just to find a measely mice, which was very irritating to Ferlin. Perphaps she might find other wolves, hopefully social and not agrresive. "I might possibly bumb into a dragon believer out there, who knows..." Ferlin told herself admitting she should continue her walk.
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
(pings for me and friends of mine) @Narshia @Abysmal @Autumnb19 @DacianaLupa
(pings for me and friends of mine) @Narshia @Abysmal @Autumnb19 @DacianaLupa
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
@Narshia (this is gonna be so much fun, so get ready for the pictures) Pictures below of an idea of what I look like [img]http://www.wildnatureimages.com/images%202/050612-154..jpg[/img] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/cd7c8ca83637fe0ba0f02c93a807cb77/tumblr_mt33kilZuM1sbl6zxo1_400.gif[/img] [img]http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/634492-bigthumbnail.jpg[/img] [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4203901/black-wolf-o.gif[/img] [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4203979/black-wolf-two-o.gif[/img] [img]http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc367/doggylol0002/tumblr_m88bwupI9a1rpikudo1_500_zpsb0fdb96e.jpg[/img] Name: Cassandra (she has been known by many names like: The Dust Eater and Adalwolfa Gender:Female Appearance: Cassandra is a full- grown wolf. She has a extremely, messy, bushy coat that is often in her way. Her pelt is completely black with hints of white or tan.There is not a lot of fur on her face but around the neck there is making her look a little awkward. Despite her coat her body is lean, and fast making it ideal for hunting elk, fish and deer. She has a somewhat tall figure and is quick on her feet. Her grip is strong and can hold for a long time. Her eyes are silver with flecks of gold in them and often can hold you in glare for a while. When shes being creepy or weird she will often twist her neck making it look like its broken. She has somewhat of a good leap and very good stamina. Personality: Cassandra has a very strange and eerie personality and appearance. She at times can be timid, serious and quiet. At other times she is very possessive, creepy and sometimes acting if she were insane. She is only loyal and protective over the ones that have close bonds to her. Some people may think she is stupid but in reality she is a very sly, clever, smart, quick witted wolf with lots of tricks up her fur. She can really go insane if a wolf or dragon every makes fun of her twisted, sad and dark past, if you do that then she will not hesitate to rip and tear you apart with her fangs.
@Narshia (this is gonna be so much fun, so get ready for the pictures)

Pictures below of an idea of what I look like

050612-154..jpg

tumblr_mt33kilZuM1sbl6zxo1_400.gif

634492-bigthumbnail.jpg

black-wolf-o.gif

black-wolf-two-o.gif

tumblr_m88bwupI9a1rpikudo1_500_zpsb0fdb96e.jpg

Name: Cassandra (she has been known by many names like: The Dust Eater and Adalwolfa

Appearance: Cassandra is a full- grown wolf. She has a extremely, messy, bushy coat that is often in her way. Her pelt is completely black with hints of white or tan.There is not a lot of fur on her face but around the neck there is making her look a little awkward. Despite her coat her body is lean, and fast making it ideal for hunting elk, fish and deer. She has a somewhat tall figure and is quick on her feet. Her grip is strong and can hold for a long time. Her eyes are silver with flecks of gold in them and often can hold you in glare for a while. When shes being creepy or weird she will often twist her neck making it look like its broken. She has somewhat of a good leap and very good stamina.

Personality: Cassandra has a very strange and eerie personality and appearance. She at times can be timid, serious and quiet. At other times she is very possessive, creepy and sometimes acting if she were insane. She is only loyal and protective over the ones that have close bonds to her. Some people may think she is stupid but in reality she is a very sly, clever, smart, quick witted wolf with lots of tricks up her fur. She can really go insane if a wolf or dragon every makes fun of her twisted, sad and dark past, if you do that then she will not hesitate to rip and tear you apart with her fangs.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@DacianaLupa

After some long sniffing and shuffling, Ferlin had finally caught a mouse after chasing it for a while. With pride in her chest and her mouth drooling, she ate the mouse in one simple bite. But for most wolves even two rabbits wasn't enough for her. She had somewhat of an odd large diet, she ate about two rabbits and three mice everyday, but her weight stayed the same as if that was not an overload of food. Ferlin turned around and sat for a moment, licking her lips for the last tastes of the plump mouse. Once she pulled herself back to her feet, she paused and realized that she went in completely random directions, so walking straight back wouldn't work. She began to get nervous, looking around and gulping. Now that she had taken the life of a mouse, it was completely quiet again. She then shook her head and reminded herself for who she were, fixing her scarf irritatingly to hide her scent of fear if anyone was out there. "No, no I'm not afraid of this dumb forest, that's right. I, am a dragon.Dragons don't fear of anything...i think." Ferlin puzzled on that statement for a few moments, then flicked her tail and turned back around and began walking. "If only I were a dragon, I could glide in the air and see the whole area below me and find where my destination back home was." Ferlin mumbled in a jealous tone. "I guess the only thing that I must do is find someone else that might help me...no, no that would show them that I'm weak and useless." Ferlin kept talking to herself till she stopped short from a wiff of scent that flew by in a gust of wind. Ferlin froze, lowering her position, her tail starting to slash side to side a little. She took in a deep breathe and closed her eyes, yes there it was. "So, I guess there IS someone out here." Ferlin murmured quietly under her breathe, as she slowly, trying to avoid any sounds of twigs snapping or leaves crumbling, crouching low to the ground began following the scent of the wolf's nearby.

(wow i write way more in this than in the other forum rp we were doing XD)
@DacianaLupa

After some long sniffing and shuffling, Ferlin had finally caught a mouse after chasing it for a while. With pride in her chest and her mouth drooling, she ate the mouse in one simple bite. But for most wolves even two rabbits wasn't enough for her. She had somewhat of an odd large diet, she ate about two rabbits and three mice everyday, but her weight stayed the same as if that was not an overload of food. Ferlin turned around and sat for a moment, licking her lips for the last tastes of the plump mouse. Once she pulled herself back to her feet, she paused and realized that she went in completely random directions, so walking straight back wouldn't work. She began to get nervous, looking around and gulping. Now that she had taken the life of a mouse, it was completely quiet again. She then shook her head and reminded herself for who she were, fixing her scarf irritatingly to hide her scent of fear if anyone was out there. "No, no I'm not afraid of this dumb forest, that's right. I, am a dragon.Dragons don't fear of anything...i think." Ferlin puzzled on that statement for a few moments, then flicked her tail and turned back around and began walking. "If only I were a dragon, I could glide in the air and see the whole area below me and find where my destination back home was." Ferlin mumbled in a jealous tone. "I guess the only thing that I must do is find someone else that might help me...no, no that would show them that I'm weak and useless." Ferlin kept talking to herself till she stopped short from a wiff of scent that flew by in a gust of wind. Ferlin froze, lowering her position, her tail starting to slash side to side a little. She took in a deep breathe and closed her eyes, yes there it was. "So, I guess there IS someone out here." Ferlin murmured quietly under her breathe, as she slowly, trying to avoid any sounds of twigs snapping or leaves crumbling, crouching low to the ground began following the scent of the wolf's nearby.

(wow i write way more in this than in the other forum rp we were doing XD)
@Narshia Cassandra felt the icy bitter wind ruffle her fur as she trotted her way through the freshly fallen snow, a fish in between her mouth something she had caught from the creek. A few sharp branches scratched at her messy rugged pelt but she ignored it. Her trotting turned into a light jog as she made her way through the thick snow. The wind had now picked up. She finally reached a small clearing, a nice one. She sat down and dropped the fish beside her. Opening her jaws, her large white canines tore into the fish and ate it within a few bites. Licking the extra blood from her muzzle and face. Cassandra stood up and shook her snow covered rugged fur. Turning around she gave a yawn, and a huff as more snow attacked her fur. Cassandra's head darted up and her golden eyes fixed on the forest in front of her. Her ears perked and muscles became tense as she started to hesitantly near the edge of the clearing. The smell of nearby wolves filled her nostrils. Cassandra gave a nervous large grin. "Seems I got some visitors today" she though as she trotted off following the smell. She made sure her steps were light and quick, avoiding to step on any branches. Snow had really coated her ebony colored fur and the wind was colder. She shivered a little but was thankful for her bushy thick pelt. The scent was starting to get bolder and sharper. Her grin was still plastered on her face as she finally reached the owner of this strange scent. A gray wolf stood nervously in the snowy forest. Cassandra grinned wider "This one looks a bit nervous" she muttered "Just what is this wolf doing here" Cassandra's body slithered behind the gray wolf as she continued to watch it with her sharp golden eyes, the grin still on her face. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7zwhwsC1M1r5hus6o1_500.gif[/img]
@Narshia

Cassandra felt the icy bitter wind ruffle her fur as she trotted her way through the freshly fallen snow, a fish in between her mouth something she had caught from the creek. A few sharp branches scratched at her messy rugged pelt but she ignored it. Her trotting turned into a light jog as she made her way through the thick snow. The wind had now picked up.

She finally reached a small clearing, a nice one. She sat down and dropped the fish beside her. Opening her jaws, her large white canines tore into the fish and ate it within a few bites. Licking the extra blood from her muzzle and face. Cassandra stood up and shook her snow covered rugged fur. Turning around she gave a yawn, and a huff as more snow attacked her fur.

Cassandra's head darted up and her golden eyes fixed on the forest in front of her. Her ears perked and muscles became tense as she started to hesitantly near the edge of the clearing. The smell of nearby wolves filled her nostrils. Cassandra gave a nervous large grin. "Seems I got some visitors today" she though as she trotted off following the smell.

She made sure her steps were light and quick, avoiding to step on any branches. Snow had really coated her ebony colored fur and the wind was colder. She shivered a little but was thankful for her bushy thick pelt. The scent was starting to get bolder and sharper. Her grin was still plastered on her face as she finally reached the owner of this strange scent. A gray wolf stood nervously in the snowy forest. Cassandra grinned wider "This one looks a bit nervous" she muttered "Just what is this wolf doing here" Cassandra's body slithered behind the gray wolf as she continued to watch it with her sharp golden eyes, the grin still on her face.

tumblr_m7zwhwsC1M1r5hus6o1_500.gif
@DacianaLupa

As Ferlin began to wander near the scent she stopped. It felt as though the scent was getting nearer. It scented her's and was following. She began to become nervous and anxious to flee once the wolf came, her scent slpilling out her emotions into the air. Her spsmall shuffling stepd froze and she slowly turned around to spot a black wolf, tints of white and tan. The wolf looked pretty social to Ferlin, it had a big grin on it's face and did not have any scents of greed or violence. Ferlin took a deep breathe and inhaled it with words. "Hello there, uh, if this is your territory I apoligize, you see, it's just that I was really hungry this morning and my pack's patrol hadn't come back with the morning's pile of kill so I decided to go hunt myself but there were hardly any prey and I only found a small mouse and I chased it and once I killed it I was completely lostandthenfoundyourscentanddecided....you would help or something or i dont know see I'm really stupid and-" She paused and realized to herself why her sister always hated when she would talk to her because she'd just keep blabbing about nonsense. "Sorry, I have a habit to not stop talking..." Ferlin spoke part of her smiling and part of her embarrased and ashamed for her random speech. "My name is Ferlin, and I come from the pack Eternals." She introduced herself. "I have odd beliefes in things...anyway what's your name?"
@DacianaLupa

As Ferlin began to wander near the scent she stopped. It felt as though the scent was getting nearer. It scented her's and was following. She began to become nervous and anxious to flee once the wolf came, her scent slpilling out her emotions into the air. Her spsmall shuffling stepd froze and she slowly turned around to spot a black wolf, tints of white and tan. The wolf looked pretty social to Ferlin, it had a big grin on it's face and did not have any scents of greed or violence. Ferlin took a deep breathe and inhaled it with words. "Hello there, uh, if this is your territory I apoligize, you see, it's just that I was really hungry this morning and my pack's patrol hadn't come back with the morning's pile of kill so I decided to go hunt myself but there were hardly any prey and I only found a small mouse and I chased it and once I killed it I was completely lostandthenfoundyourscentanddecided....you would help or something or i dont know see I'm really stupid and-" She paused and realized to herself why her sister always hated when she would talk to her because she'd just keep blabbing about nonsense. "Sorry, I have a habit to not stop talking..." Ferlin spoke part of her smiling and part of her embarrased and ashamed for her random speech. "My name is Ferlin, and I come from the pack Eternals." She introduced herself. "I have odd beliefes in things...anyway what's your name?"
@Narshia [img]http://www.naturebob.com/zenphoto/cache/mammals/wolves-and-coyotes/black-wolf-portrait-2_595.jpg[/img] Cassandra had narrowed her eyes, ears perked and muscles tense as she watched the wolf discover her and stammer on talking. She heard the wolf ask for her name. She felt her grin grow a bit wider. Name? Cassandra wondered if she gives her name will the wolf know whom and who she is. She shakes her snow covered bushy fur again. "The pack Eternals" Cassandra says, her tone low and smooth "I've never heard of them, and not this is not my territory but I do come here a lot for reasons and we don't get a lot of wolves here like you, so I was very curious and no I don't belong to a pack, there are a lot of reasons to why I am a loner" She stops talking and ponders as she looks back at the wolf and at the forest. Cassandra is not sure if she should trust this wolf but it doesn't seem like it could when in a fight with her. She is not sure if she should give her name if she does this wolf my recognize her but what if it doesn't. She shrugs at the thoughts and turns her attention back to the nervous gray wolf "Cassandra, my name is cassandra" she says grinning a bit wider.
@Narshia

black-wolf-portrait-2_595.jpg

Cassandra had narrowed her eyes, ears perked and muscles tense as she watched the wolf discover her and stammer on talking. She heard the wolf ask for her name. She felt her grin grow a bit wider. Name? Cassandra wondered if she gives her name will the wolf know whom and who she is. She shakes her snow covered bushy fur again. "The pack Eternals" Cassandra says, her tone low and smooth "I've never heard of them, and not this is not my territory but I do come here a lot for reasons and we don't get a lot of wolves here like you, so I was very curious and no I don't belong to a pack, there are a lot of reasons to why I am a loner" She stops talking and ponders as she looks back at the wolf and at the forest.

Cassandra is not sure if she should trust this wolf but it doesn't seem like it could when in a fight with her. She is not sure if she should give her name if she does this wolf my recognize her but what if it doesn't. She shrugs at the thoughts and turns her attention back to the nervous gray wolf "Cassandra, my name is cassandra" she says grinning a bit wider.
@DacianaLupa

Ferlin tilted her head sensing her hesitation and that she was wary of her, but then she replied. "Cassandra..." echoed Ferlin in awe. "What a wonderful name. If it doesn't bother you, may I ask why you've come to me?" As soon as the words came out Ferlin wasn't sure it was a good idea. She did notice thatt he wolf's muscles were tense as if oreparing to spring at her. She smiled nervously, fidgeting with her scarf. There were si many questions and demands swarming in her head, like why she were her muscles tense, or why she was a loner, or why she!0'd followed my scent, or why she doesn't have her own pack, and demands ordering her to flee, to attack, to yell, to faint, and to eat. Itw as already almost past the morning and shes till haven't had a decent meal. She gulped, trying to push those thoughts away from her mind and prepare for the reaction or answer to Cassandra, as she struggled not thinking about food.
@DacianaLupa

Ferlin tilted her head sensing her hesitation and that she was wary of her, but then she replied. "Cassandra..." echoed Ferlin in awe. "What a wonderful name. If it doesn't bother you, may I ask why you've come to me?" As soon as the words came out Ferlin wasn't sure it was a good idea. She did notice thatt he wolf's muscles were tense as if oreparing to spring at her. She smiled nervously, fidgeting with her scarf. There were si many questions and demands swarming in her head, like why she were her muscles tense, or why she was a loner, or why she!0'd followed my scent, or why she doesn't have her own pack, and demands ordering her to flee, to attack, to yell, to faint, and to eat. Itw as already almost past the morning and shes till haven't had a decent meal. She gulped, trying to push those thoughts away from her mind and prepare for the reaction or answer to Cassandra, as she struggled not thinking about food.
@Narshia [img]http://eternallava.webs.com/Alpha%20walking.jpg[/img] Cassandra felt a bit taken back, nobody had really ever called her name beautiful it was usually a name centered around her dark, bloody and twisted past. "So" she thought "the wolf really doesn't know who I am" She began to examine the wolf and it's strange questions. The wolf to her seemed like it was nervous and wanting a meal. Cassandra shook her snow drenched fur and stared at the gray wolf, her eyes returning a glare into the other's eyes. Her head tilted forward a little and continued on into the wolf's eyes. She had relaxed her stance a little but only a little. "You sure do ask questions for a wolf" she said, her breath coming out in a little white puffs of clouds "There are a lot of reasons to why I am here and how I am today, but first answer me this: What do you know of a pack or group called the Wolves Of Revenge?" Cassandra continued to glare at the wolf with her sharp golden eyes as she waited for an answer (by the way my history is in my bio if you want to check it out about my messed up bloody past, tell me if you read it)
@Narshia

Alpha%20walking.jpg

Cassandra felt a bit taken back, nobody had really ever called her name beautiful it was usually a name centered around her dark, bloody and twisted past. "So" she thought "the wolf really doesn't know who I am" She began to examine the wolf and it's strange questions. The wolf to her seemed like it was nervous and wanting a meal. Cassandra shook her snow drenched fur and stared at the gray wolf, her eyes returning a glare into the other's eyes.

Her head tilted forward a little and continued on into the wolf's eyes. She had relaxed her stance a little but only a little. "You sure do ask questions for a wolf" she said, her breath coming out in a little white puffs of clouds "There are a lot of reasons to why I am here and how I am today, but first answer me this: What do you know of a pack or group called the Wolves Of Revenge?" Cassandra continued to glare at the wolf with her sharp golden eyes as she waited for an answer

(by the way my history is in my bio if you want to check it out about my messed up bloody past, tell me if you read it)
@DacianaLupa

Cassandra's glare pinned me in place even though I felt like making an excuse to leave. Ferlin was quivering with unease. " N-no, I h-haven't...w-why did you ask...?" Now the oang kf hunger was not very important and she didn't feel it either. Only the weakeness to it for not eating enough and the glare. Deep in the silver eyes she could see a very unpleasant past. She gulped, slightly tilting her head to look at a pair of trees past her, for she didn't like glaring very much. A little vision of her last night's dream came into her mind, the shadowed ghost of a wolf leaping at her yelling "They're traitors", shivering slightly when she remembered how the ghost keaped straight at her jaw wide. Even though this wolf had black fur, it didn't mean she was the ghost. Ferlin shuffled uneasily and looked down at her paws.
@DacianaLupa

Cassandra's glare pinned me in place even though I felt like making an excuse to leave. Ferlin was quivering with unease. " N-no, I h-haven't...w-why did you ask...?" Now the oang kf hunger was not very important and she didn't feel it either. Only the weakeness to it for not eating enough and the glare. Deep in the silver eyes she could see a very unpleasant past. She gulped, slightly tilting her head to look at a pair of trees past her, for she didn't like glaring very much. A little vision of her last night's dream came into her mind, the shadowed ghost of a wolf leaping at her yelling "They're traitors", shivering slightly when she remembered how the ghost keaped straight at her jaw wide. Even though this wolf had black fur, it didn't mean she was the ghost. Ferlin shuffled uneasily and looked down at her paws.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9