Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dungeons and... Well Dragons (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
THIS IS AN OPEN RP Upon joining keep in mind...
    ♦How your character gets to the current point in the RP
    ♥Where everyone currently is
    ♣What is happening generally
    ♠The rules below of course!
Before we get started lets have a look at the rule book!
Rule 1: Follow the basic rules for the forums
Rule 2: Be kind If someone messes up (typos, wrong location, ect.)
Rule 3: Try not to spam actions! (As in try not to interact with one person 10 times in a row)
Rule 4: Have fun! You must!
A new dragon deity has appeared! His name... The DungeonMaster!The DungeonMaster has appeared out of nowhere, and has sprung a wide spread barricade throughout the lands. Clans and villages have been split, and the walls of the mazes grow ever higher out of the earth. Many have tried and many have failed to reach the center of the labyrinth where the DungeonMaster resides. Could you however... Be the first to succeed?

ENTRY FORM:
Character: (an image of your dragon! You can create a new dragon here! )
Name: (y'know what a name is)
Power: (Physical or Magical)
Alignment:
Some details: (Personality! Back story! Anything and everything!)

SOME HINTS:
In case you don't understand the plot from the intro. A mysterious dragon "deity" has risen being known as The DungeonMaster. He is causing strips of land to shoot up into the sky and create tall walls to form a massive maze through all the lands. You and any other dragons here are going to brave the journey to stop this imposer-god from destroying any more land. Therefore saving everyone from any more destruction.

RP STARTER
A male Wildclaw is standing in front of a series of walls, not sure if he should venture forth into the puzzle. He was so far alone, standing under a steep cliff, that had some nest like materials falling off it slowly. It was surprisingly quiet, and the air was dense, the kind of air you breathe in the midst of an ambush. He had heard the rumors of the so called DungeonMaster, and questioned if it would be best to stay out of the quarrel. Though, now that he's standing at the maw of a labyrinth, he wasn't so sure he could ignore what's happening much longer.

((If you need help entering, you can have your character fly from off the cliff, or possibly run out of the opening to the mazes.))

Character: dcg383.png
Name: KaltKavi
Power: Physical
Alignment: Lightning
Some Details: Works on a lower level of procrastination, trying to avoid doing things that may cause him to use his energy. Though when pushed far enough he can make a good negotiator, and a thorough hunter.
THIS IS AN OPEN RP Upon joining keep in mind...
    ♦How your character gets to the current point in the RP
    ♥Where everyone currently is
    ♣What is happening generally
    ♠The rules below of course!
Before we get started lets have a look at the rule book!
Rule 1: Follow the basic rules for the forums
Rule 2: Be kind If someone messes up (typos, wrong location, ect.)
Rule 3: Try not to spam actions! (As in try not to interact with one person 10 times in a row)
Rule 4: Have fun! You must!
A new dragon deity has appeared! His name... The DungeonMaster!The DungeonMaster has appeared out of nowhere, and has sprung a wide spread barricade throughout the lands. Clans and villages have been split, and the walls of the mazes grow ever higher out of the earth. Many have tried and many have failed to reach the center of the labyrinth where the DungeonMaster resides. Could you however... Be the first to succeed?

ENTRY FORM:
Character: (an image of your dragon! You can create a new dragon here! )
Name: (y'know what a name is)
Power: (Physical or Magical)
Alignment:
Some details: (Personality! Back story! Anything and everything!)

SOME HINTS:
In case you don't understand the plot from the intro. A mysterious dragon "deity" has risen being known as The DungeonMaster. He is causing strips of land to shoot up into the sky and create tall walls to form a massive maze through all the lands. You and any other dragons here are going to brave the journey to stop this imposer-god from destroying any more land. Therefore saving everyone from any more destruction.

RP STARTER
A male Wildclaw is standing in front of a series of walls, not sure if he should venture forth into the puzzle. He was so far alone, standing under a steep cliff, that had some nest like materials falling off it slowly. It was surprisingly quiet, and the air was dense, the kind of air you breathe in the midst of an ambush. He had heard the rumors of the so called DungeonMaster, and questioned if it would be best to stay out of the quarrel. Though, now that he's standing at the maw of a labyrinth, he wasn't so sure he could ignore what's happening much longer.

((If you need help entering, you can have your character fly from off the cliff, or possibly run out of the opening to the mazes.))

Character: dcg383.png
Name: KaltKavi
Alignment: Lightning
Some Details: Works on a lower level of procrastination, trying to avoid doing things that may cause him to use his energy. Though when pushed far enough he can make a good negotiator, and a thorough hunter.
130.png
@GalesEpicenter
((I only have a little experience in roleplaying, but have been looking for a good roleplay to join and this looks like a fun plot. So do I just put up my application and start playing?))
@GalesEpicenter
((I only have a little experience in roleplaying, but have been looking for a good roleplay to join and this looks like a fun plot. So do I just put up my application and start playing?))
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@Thewarywatcher13

((Yep! Just I wanted there to be a form so you could give other players something to know about the character you're playing. Once you fill out the form just post it with a reply! It'll be nice to help you get used to roleplaying and help you get better! Glad to have you here.))
@Thewarywatcher13

((Yep! Just I wanted there to be a form so you could give other players something to know about the character you're playing. Once you fill out the form just post it with a reply! It'll be nice to help you get used to roleplaying and help you get better! Glad to have you here.))
130.png
@GalesEpicenter Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4840634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48407/4840634_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Puck Power: Magical(?), Fire control/summoning, Minor lightning control (Speed only) Alignment: [s]Chaotic Neutral-wavers towards evil[/s] Fire Occupation: Formerly a clan leader, Puck was forced on his own, separated from his clan by one of the walls that rose. Now he freelances among the maze, killing and gathering money and items. If he thinks you're in need, he may sell you things he's collected. He's a rather dangerous merchant. Some details: Puck is the merchant who's claws you take care to watch, or else you might loose more than you bought. He looks out for himself and himself alone. However he's very vulnerable to a good banter or game of riddles. Winning in riddle against him is the only way to ensure he's not cheating you. He sees no consequence in killing or helping in this strange world, and is capable of both. ((About to write a starting post for him Edit; D'oh! Thinking about real DnD *Fixes alignment*)) Puck walked out from inside the labyrinth, raising an eyebrow, "Ah~! Well if it ain't a new arrival!" He cheerfully clapped his foreclaws together, then bounded forward, "You an adventurer? After the treasure the labyrinth has to offer? Or are you a 'hero'? After the very DungeonMaster himself?" His tail swished as he sat up on his back legs, "Need anythin' for your journey my friend?"
@GalesEpicenter

Character:

4840634_350.png

Name: Puck

Power: Magical(?), Fire control/summoning, Minor lightning control (Speed only)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral-wavers towards evil Fire

Occupation: Formerly a clan leader, Puck was forced on his own, separated from his clan by one of the walls that rose. Now he freelances among the maze, killing and gathering money and items. If he thinks you're in need, he may sell you things he's collected. He's a rather dangerous merchant.

Some details: Puck is the merchant who's claws you take care to watch, or else you might loose more than you bought. He looks out for himself and himself alone. However he's very vulnerable to a good banter or game of riddles. Winning in riddle against him is the only way to ensure he's not cheating you. He sees no consequence in killing or helping in this strange world, and is capable of both.

((About to write a starting post for him

Edit; D'oh! Thinking about real DnD *Fixes alignment*))

Puck walked out from inside the labyrinth, raising an eyebrow, "Ah~! Well if it ain't a new arrival!" He cheerfully clapped his foreclaws together, then bounded forward, "You an adventurer? After the treasure the labyrinth has to offer? Or are you a 'hero'? After the very DungeonMaster himself?" His tail swished as he sat up on his back legs, "Need anythin' for your journey my friend?"
IB7Plwf.png
@GalesEpicenter [i]Character: [/i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1197978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11980/1197978_350.png[/img] [/url] [i] Name[/i]: Merlin (as in the bird) [i]Power: [/i]Physical [i]Alignment:[/i] Wind Occupation: formally hunter-gatherer (while in a clan), currently nomadic Some details: Merlin was separated from her clan when the DungeonMaster appeared. After so many days with no luck in trying to find them she is losing hope of ever seeing her clan mates again, but keeps moving forward and looking for any sign that might guide her in their direction; because she refuses to imagine what she would do with herself if she gave up entirely. It is her greatest fear that if she doesn`t find them sooner than later her memories will start to blur, and won`t remember enough to find them at all. (Since tundras have a poor non-olfactory memory) But for the most part, Merlin doesn`t let her inner turmoil show. She is usually a rather cheery tundra, and enjoys the company of others, regardless of whether they appreciate hers. She also isn`t as quick to shrug off a blow or get out of the way as most tundras, preferring to face a challenge even if it leads to a fight. Merlin has fairly good memory for plants, recognizing them by scent rather than physical characteristics. And in character: Merlin padded blindly forward, her striped face against the ground as she searched the grass for a familiar scent. She thought she caught the scent of another dragon, a male wildclaw, but for the moment ignores it. After all, the only wildclaw in her clan had been female… Right? Suddenly the ground in front of her disappeared. Merlin jumps back, realizing she had nearly walked right off a cliff. She cautiously steps forward with her fur standing on end. Massive walls stretched in front of her, higher than she could ever hope to fly. She gets the bad feeling she shouldn`t come any closer, but alas, they had already sparked her curiosity. She had heard word of the DungeonMaster, always spoken in hushed tones as though the supposedly false deity could actually hear them, but had never actually approached the walls. She spreads her wings and dives off the edge, pulling up just in time to make an awkward landing. Merlin steadies herself back onto her feet, a little disoriented, and spots a wildclaw several yards to her right. “Hello!” At least, that`s what she said. In her mind she was silently scolding herself for making first impressions by toppling carelessly out of the sky.
@GalesEpicenter

Character:
1197978_350.png

Name: Merlin (as in the bird)
Alignment: Wind
Occupation: formally hunter-gatherer (while in a clan), currently nomadic
Some details: Merlin was separated from her clan when the DungeonMaster appeared. After so many days with no luck in trying to find them she is losing hope of ever seeing her clan mates again, but keeps moving forward and looking for any sign that might guide her in their direction; because she refuses to imagine what she would do with herself if she gave up entirely. It is her greatest fear that if she doesn`t find them sooner than later her memories will start to blur, and won`t remember enough to find them at all. (Since tundras have a poor non-olfactory memory)
But for the most part, Merlin doesn`t let her inner turmoil show. She is usually a rather cheery tundra, and enjoys the company of others, regardless of whether they appreciate hers. She also isn`t as quick to shrug off a blow or get out of the way as most tundras, preferring to face a challenge even if it leads to a fight. Merlin has fairly good memory for plants, recognizing them by scent rather than physical characteristics.

And in character:
Merlin padded blindly forward, her striped face against the ground as she searched the grass for a familiar scent. She thought she caught the scent of another dragon, a male wildclaw, but for the moment ignores it. After all, the only wildclaw in her clan had been female… Right?
Suddenly the ground in front of her disappeared. Merlin jumps back, realizing she had nearly walked right off a cliff. She cautiously steps forward with her fur standing on end. Massive walls stretched in front of her, higher than she could ever hope to fly. She gets the bad feeling she shouldn`t come any closer, but alas, they had already sparked her curiosity. She had heard word of the DungeonMaster, always spoken in hushed tones as though the supposedly false deity could actually hear them, but had never actually approached the walls. She spreads her wings and dives off the edge, pulling up just in time to make an awkward landing. Merlin steadies herself back onto her feet, a little disoriented, and spots a wildclaw several yards to her right.
“Hello!” At least, that`s what she said. In her mind she was silently scolding herself for making first impressions by toppling carelessly out of the sky.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@Thewarywatcher13 @GalesEpicenter

"Hm?" Puck blinked and looked towards the tundra, "Oh, hello yourself! Why, this is getting more and more interesting by the moment!" His wings fluttered as he grinned. Electricity sparked across his white underbelly.
@Thewarywatcher13 @GalesEpicenter

"Hm?" Puck blinked and looked towards the tundra, "Oh, hello yourself! Why, this is getting more and more interesting by the moment!" His wings fluttered as he grinned. Electricity sparked across his white underbelly.
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre @Thewarywatcher13

KaltKavi had to make a double take when the Tundra landed off to the side. He was too focused on the Coatl, but before he could even make a reply to the talkative, short legged dragon the other had appeared. "... Well to answer that earlier question, don't you think the DungeonMaster himself would have the greatest of the labyrinth's treasure?" He thought he was pretty clever, even though it took him a good moment to actually come up with that response.

KaltKavi had to make a double take when the Tundra landed off to the side. He was too focused on the Coatl, but before he could even make a reply to the talkative, short legged dragon the other had appeared. "... Well to answer that earlier question, don't you think the DungeonMaster himself would have the greatest of the labyrinth's treasure?" He thought he was pretty clever, even though it took him a good moment to actually come up with that response.
130.png
@GalesEpicenter @Thewarywatcher13

He grinned and slid his sachels around, "Well, you see, I know how profitable the labyrinth is. I am a merchant! Perhaps you'd like a bit of food to start you off? Maybe a bit of protection? A weapon?" His feathers fluffed some.
@GalesEpicenter @Thewarywatcher13

He grinned and slid his sachels around, "Well, you see, I know how profitable the labyrinth is. I am a merchant! Perhaps you'd like a bit of food to start you off? Maybe a bit of protection? A weapon?" His feathers fluffed some.
IB7Plwf.png

Quickly makes a huff along with a flick of his tail feathers. Though he was kind of hungry, he didn't want to use his treasure for something he could just hunt for. He gave a little shake with his muzzle. "I can hunt well enough to get my own food." He made a low muffled growl after that, the more he thought about food the more he wanted some.

Quickly makes a huff along with a flick of his tail feathers. Though he was kind of hungry, he didn't want to use his treasure for something he could just hunt for. He gave a little shake with his muzzle. "I can hunt well enough to get my own food." He made a low muffled growl after that, the more he thought about food the more he wanted some.
130.png
@GalesEpicenter

"Oh, you see, sweet-claws, the prey in here is much worse than outside. Ember mice the size of small ponies. I won't even tell you about the Fungalhooves..." He withdrew a huge, meaty hoof-dried-from his pouch. It took nearly both his claws to hold. It was seasoned and spiced, the scent carrying easily over to the wildclaw. He smiled softly, "I don't want much. Just a thousand little gold coins~" He grinned, "It'll last you a while if you ration it just right." He hefted the hoof up and down as if to prove his point.
@GalesEpicenter

"Oh, you see, sweet-claws, the prey in here is much worse than outside. Ember mice the size of small ponies. I won't even tell you about the Fungalhooves..." He withdrew a huge, meaty hoof-dried-from his pouch. It took nearly both his claws to hold. It was seasoned and spiced, the scent carrying easily over to the wildclaw. He smiled softly, "I don't want much. Just a thousand little gold coins~" He grinned, "It'll last you a while if you ration it just right." He hefted the hoof up and down as if to prove his point.
IB7Plwf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9