Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Closed! Drawing Winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@xiridium Even though it doesn't qualify, I love how you incorporated a story into this scry!
@xiridium Even though it doesn't qualify, I love how you incorporated a story into this scry!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Thanks for pointing out that lore Glitter! It hadn't been edited in yet, but now that I've seen it, I love it!
Thanks for pointing out that lore Glitter! It hadn't been edited in yet, but now that I've seen it, I love it!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
thanks! and thankfully the constellation gene isn't integral to the backstory - oh my phone's at 2%. ._. afk for now!
thanks! and thankfully the constellation gene isn't integral to the backstory - oh my phone's at 2%. ._. afk for now!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif mIntLwS.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif
@xIridium
It really is great lore and I can't wait to see what others you may come up with!

Anyways, see you again later! Just don't forget it's Amalgemate and not a normal Amalgamate. I have this problem sometimes too, but I still love the pun.
@xIridium
It really is great lore and I can't wait to see what others you may come up with!

Anyways, see you again later! Just don't forget it's Amalgemate and not a normal Amalgamate. I have this problem sometimes too, but I still love the pun.
@HenryJekyll Ok...so I dont have good items and things so can I support your time and effort with 200,000[emoji=treasure size=1]? I understand if you say no, since you want your wishlist items, but i dont want all your work to go to waste! At the very least it can go towards buying one of your wishes?
@HenryJekyll

Ok...so I dont have good items and things so can I support your time and effort with 200,000? I understand if you say no, since you want your wishlist items, but i dont want all your work to go to waste! At the very least it can go towards buying one of your wishes?
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
I've updated the Tickets post with today's variant!
I've updated the Tickets post with today's variant!
@ToastyThief
You could buy tickets with that if you want! You're not excluded from the raffle by being a member on the server or even helping out, as I am running this by myself for the most part. I also don't want to leave out friends who have helped because it's not like they got me all of the prizes or are playing a super vital role in running the raffle.

I'll probably write the money down as tickets anyways if you give it to me. Unless you don't want me to.
@ToastyThief
You could buy tickets with that if you want! You're not excluded from the raffle by being a member on the server or even helping out, as I am running this by myself for the most part. I also don't want to leave out friends who have helped because it's not like they got me all of the prizes or are playing a super vital role in running the raffle.

I'll probably write the money down as tickets anyways if you give it to me. Unless you don't want me to.
@HenryJekyll Oh! I mean...ok [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]! I'll send it on over and thank you! I hadnt realized xD. Thank you!
@HenryJekyll

Oh! I mean...ok ! I'll send it on over and thank you! I hadnt realized xD. Thank you!
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
@henryjekyll sending treasure for tickets! should be 110kt <:
@henryjekyll sending treasure for tickets! should be 110kt <:
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
And with that, our first unlockable prize has been achieved! Check out the Prizes 2 post to see the new dragon!
And with that, our first unlockable prize has been achieved! Check out the Prizes 2 post to see the new dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32