Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Glen's Grimm Gala CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I'd like to enter for Trick please!
I'd like to enter for Trick please!
Trick is gorgeous! I would love to be entered, please <3
Trick is gorgeous! I would love to be entered, please <3
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
I would love to enter for trick!
I would love to enter for trick!
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@Eggmily

Enter for trick?
@Eggmily

Enter for trick?
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I would like to enter for Trick!
I would like to enter for Trick!
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
@Eggmily
I would like to enter for trick, that little treat~
@Eggmily
I would like to enter for trick, that little treat~
All that glimmers, even the stars
All things precious, even your heart~
Hi it's me again... :D I'd love to enter for Trick! Thanks so much for doing this awesome giveaway!
Hi it's me again... :D I'd love to enter for Trick! Thanks so much for doing this awesome giveaway!
@Djinyatta @ivyfall @RandomStitches @BottledLightning @LittleRain @LionHeart27 @NatsumeReikoSan @dragontrainerz @NightEater @MythDancer @aurallene @Alfamangle @LunarTea @thievingGlimmer @Lycoriae Hi all! Entered everyone, I just woke up so I hope you're all ok with sharing a cat picture! Rolling in a few minutes! ^ - ^ [img]https://hips.hearstapps.com/vader-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/1565710407-3019401-right-1.jpg[/img]
@Djinyatta @ivyfall @RandomStitches @BottledLightning @LittleRain @LionHeart27 @NatsumeReikoSan @dragontrainerz @NightEater @MythDancer @aurallene @Alfamangle @LunarTea @thievingGlimmer @Lycoriae

Hi all! Entered everyone, I just woke up so I hope you're all ok with sharing a cat picture!

Rolling in a few minutes! ^ - ^
1565710407-3019401-right-1.jpg
FR +3
Rolling for Trick... (New dragon shortly! :D) [size=1]1.SapphireLime 2.Kurayami 3.GalenLeBeux 4.lessthankind 5.BoggyMcBogface 6.Kristan 7.Asterodea 8.goodorbadluck 9.xIceflowersx 10.GlitterDCMarvel 11.QueenAlchemy 12.ShadowRinny 13.Catsdragon18 14.Djinyatta 15.ivyfall 16.RandomStitches 17.BottledLightning 18.LittleRain 19.LionHeart27 20.NatsumeReikoSan 21.dragontrainerz 22.NightEater 23.MythDancer 24.aurallene 25.Alfamangle 26.LunarTea 27.thievingGlimmer 28.Lycoriae[/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/6nyX9TL/image.png[/img] The winner for sweet little trick is @dragontrainerz! OR IS IT JUST A TRICK? no it isn't I couldn't do that to everyone... Enjoy!
Rolling for Trick... (New dragon shortly! :D)

1.SapphireLime
2.Kurayami
3.GalenLeBeux
4.lessthankind
5.BoggyMcBogface
6.Kristan
7.Asterodea
8.goodorbadluck
9.xIceflowersx
10.GlitterDCMarvel
11.QueenAlchemy
12.ShadowRinny
13.Catsdragon18
14.Djinyatta
15.ivyfall
16.RandomStitches
17.BottledLightning
18.LittleRain
19.LionHeart27
20.NatsumeReikoSan
21.dragontrainerz
22.NightEater
23.MythDancer
24.aurallene
25.Alfamangle
26.LunarTea
27.thievingGlimmer
28.Lycoriae

image.png
The winner for sweet little trick is @dragontrainerz! OR IS IT JUST A TRICK? no it isn't I couldn't do that to everyone... Enjoy!
FR +3
Pinglist snipped! ^ - ^ [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55953826] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559539/55953826_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [size=4][color=purple][b]Treat, the Candy Giver[/b] ------- Treat spends most her days relaxing in the quiet Boreal Wood, looking for gingerbread houses familiars built. While she's not much like her brother trick, she does occasionally give away candy to the nicer baby familiars on Halloween night. To enter for treat, just ask! No need to ping me. This raffle will end around 10:00 Flight Rising Time!
Pinglist snipped! ^ - ^

55953826_350.png
Treat, the Candy Giver

Treat spends most her days relaxing in the quiet Boreal Wood, looking for gingerbread houses familiars built. While she's not much like her brother trick, she does occasionally give away candy to the nicer baby familiars on Halloween night.

To enter for treat, just ask! No need to ping me.

This raffle will end around 10:00 Flight Rising Time!
FR +3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21