Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Nature Sprite [Closed for Drawing]
1 2 3 4 5
@terrors I added the last 10 tickets at the end, but you're right, they should be grouped together. I'll change it now (sorry!)
@terrors I added the last 10 tickets at the end, but you're right, they should be grouped together. I'll change it now (sorry!)
Knight-by-bioluminosity.png
@indigio ill buy some tickets too
@indigio ill buy some tickets too
@terrors I've got you for 34-44 as including 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 it's 11 tickets total. also added you to LDP
@terrors I've got you for 34-44 as including 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 it's 11 tickets total. also added you to LDP
sending
sending
Sending CR for five tickets right now! Could I also be added to the pinglist for the last day please?
Sending CR for five tickets right now! Could I also be added to the pinglist for the last day please?
dzyJW5A.png
@ZekromFury added tickets and got you on the last day PL~
@ZekromFury added tickets and got you on the last day PL~
Sending for 20 tickets! Also, could I be added to the last day pinglist please? ^^
Sending for 20 tickets! Also, could I be added to the last day pinglist please? ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
I'll like to buy some tickets a cr will be sent shortly
I'll like to buy some tickets a cr will be sent shortly
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
[center][emoji=ivy leaf size=1][b] just an update that eggs are also accepted for tickets! [/b][emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched light egg] any egg will be equivalent of their lowest Auction House price (ice egg worth 350 gems would = 350 tickets) thanks all that have entered so far~ [/center]
just an update that eggs are also accepted for tickets!

Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Light Egg

any egg will be equivalent of their lowest Auction House price
(ice egg worth 350 gems would = 350 tickets)

thanks all that have entered so far~
ldp please :)
ldp please :)
SHOPPEE.png
1 2 3 4 5