Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Survey (Drawing Winners)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
[emoji=snowflake size=1]
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
Another Massive Bump!
^_^
Another Massive Bump!
^_^
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Wing-L.pngtumblr_inline_ot7n34SysT1soemy4_75sq.pngWing-R.png
Listen to the melody of the murmuring moon.
@LilyDragonQueen
Finished the survey!
@LilyDragonQueen
Finished the survey!
mB6g9wx.png
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Hi all! I just wanted to say thank you for taking my survey! We are about almost halfway there to our goal of 100 people! Please double check the amount of tickets given for bumps and taking the survey! Thanks!! <3

Also....I may have added a few more prizes to the prize pool! More to come :)

@StormFire3105 @mystimew @buckembarnes @Munayki @Linhardt @Rainuu @smolrogue @Cerbeius @AetherEquinox @Galatheid @BreezyDragon @Gryphon982 @Meadbhb @LGFUADJJ @Twilightblue @quietgal @niceworld @jillstinator @Lycoriae @Wylin @PikaLink @SpookyZephyr @irofe @Pluto248 @CoyotePawz @CorvidKnight @Tues @slaytheist @Strella @CrierNightglori
@LadyOfTheSkies @Owlatte @LunarTea @Dracana @freddio @MythDancer @angryisosceles @Bamboo1996 @Furiku @dragonfairy1034 @Fridaeicecream
Hi all! I just wanted to say thank you for taking my survey! We are about almost halfway there to our goal of 100 people! Please double check the amount of tickets given for bumps and taking the survey! Thanks!! <3

Also....I may have added a few more prizes to the prize pool! More to come :)

@StormFire3105 @mystimew @buckembarnes @Munayki @Linhardt @Rainuu @smolrogue @Cerbeius @AetherEquinox @Galatheid @BreezyDragon @Gryphon982 @Meadbhb @LGFUADJJ @Twilightblue @quietgal @niceworld @jillstinator @Lycoriae @Wylin @PikaLink @SpookyZephyr @irofe @Pluto248 @CoyotePawz @CorvidKnight @Tues @slaytheist @Strella @CrierNightglori
@LadyOfTheSkies @Owlatte @LunarTea @Dracana @freddio @MythDancer @angryisosceles @Bamboo1996 @Furiku @dragonfairy1034 @Fridaeicecream
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
BUMP!!!!! :)
BUMP!!!!! :)
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52