Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RAFFLE/GIVEAWAY] Scary Story Share
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
i absolutly love a movie named Deathgasm (2015) is an indie horror/comedy movie that is super fun! (not recommended to people who have emetophobia and/or are underage as it is a little bit obscene) The story as about a metalhead who has to move to a new city where he finds himself as an outcast, he is bullied by his cousin and basically has a bad time... untill he meets zakk another metalhead way cooler than him and they raid a house of an ex metal band member i hope this is enough!
i absolutly love a movie named Deathgasm (2015) is an indie horror/comedy movie that is super fun! (not recommended to people who have emetophobia and/or are underage as it is a little bit obscene) The story as about a metalhead who has to move to a new city where he finds himself as an outcast, he is bullied by his cousin and basically has a bad time... untill he meets zakk another metalhead way cooler than him and they raid a house of an ex metal band member i hope this is enough!
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
Time for another movie!
This one is basically as much of a joke as Sharknado was, it's called Blood Lake: Attack of the Killer Lampreys. I remember the first time I saw this one I was struggling to breathe from laughter. So basically there's this city and there's this giant hoard of lampreys, they kinda just... Multiply and then boom - lamprey city beach. Anyways, they eventually invade the mainland and everyone is being sucked to death by them, including one guy who inspired this cards against humanity card if you were ever wondering. Anyways, the CGI lamprey invasion eventually is defeated and now there's just a lot of fish corpses. Just watch it, it's worth it for the laughs.
Time for another movie!
This one is basically as much of a joke as Sharknado was, it's called Blood Lake: Attack of the Killer Lampreys. I remember the first time I saw this one I was struggling to breathe from laughter. So basically there's this city and there's this giant hoard of lampreys, they kinda just... Multiply and then boom - lamprey city beach. Anyways, they eventually invade the mainland and everyone is being sucked to death by them, including one guy who inspired this cards against humanity card if you were ever wondering. Anyways, the CGI lamprey invasion eventually is defeated and now there's just a lot of fish corpses. Just watch it, it's worth it for the laughs.
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
I have a game recommendation! It's a 8-bit pixel game called Faith, by Airdorf Games. You can buy it on their website for pwyw, I believe. The game is planned to have three parts, but only the first and second chapters are available at the moment.

You play as a priest who was involved in a exorcism gone bad in the past, and returns to the house it happened to try and destroy the demon once and for all. Despite looking like something straight out of the Atari, it's very creepy and atmospheric.

And I managed to write a recommendation with less words than a phD dissertation! I'm so proud of myself.
I have a game recommendation! It's a 8-bit pixel game called Faith, by Airdorf Games. You can buy it on their website for pwyw, I believe. The game is planned to have three parts, but only the first and second chapters are available at the moment.

You play as a priest who was involved in a exorcism gone bad in the past, and returns to the house it happened to try and destroy the demon once and for all. Despite looking like something straight out of the Atari, it's very creepy and atmospheric.

And I managed to write a recommendation with less words than a phD dissertation! I'm so proud of myself.
pCxMRnd.gif 9INKMbn.png Plentiful-Meat.png VEvBB7l.pngKp99Tes.png
@Dakkokki Oh my god, why I never knew this existed!? Killer lampreys??? It sounds wonderfully stupid I'm gonna track down this film right now
@Dakkokki Oh my god, why I never knew this existed!? Killer lampreys??? It sounds wonderfully stupid I'm gonna track down this film right now
pCxMRnd.gif 9INKMbn.png Plentiful-Meat.png VEvBB7l.pngKp99Tes.png
@Morcegueres
I'm pretty sure it's still on Netflix and Hulu
@Morcegueres
I'm pretty sure it's still on Netflix and Hulu
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
This isn't 100% horror, but there's an anime/manga called Soul Eater that I really like that I think is Halloween-y enough to count. The premise is that there are people who can turn into weapons and eat souls called Demon Weapons, and the main characters attend a school for Demon Weapons and people who can wield them that tries to prevent people from eating innocent souls because that basically increases their power but also is quite detrimental to their sanity. It's on the older side (both the manga and the anime started in the 2000s) but there is a canon nonbinary character so that's cool.

There are DEFINITELY horror elements to it, which are fun as well.
This isn't 100% horror, but there's an anime/manga called Soul Eater that I really like that I think is Halloween-y enough to count. The premise is that there are people who can turn into weapons and eat souls called Demon Weapons, and the main characters attend a school for Demon Weapons and people who can wield them that tries to prevent people from eating innocent souls because that basically increases their power but also is quite detrimental to their sanity. It's on the older side (both the manga and the anime started in the 2000s) but there is a canon nonbinary character so that's cool.

There are DEFINITELY horror elements to it, which are fun as well.
You're going to be amazing.
You can do this. It's just within your reach. Just breathe.
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.

GujRVNB.gif
@daniellefaye
T__T it's so hard deciding what to suggest LOL but this one is a classic in the RPG business, especially when it comes to horror. This one basically gave birth to all horror rpg games so you've probably heard it, whispered in the dark corners of the internet--Ao Oni--literally blue demon, is about a group of stupid kids who go to a haunted mansion and get chased around by a demon because that's EXACTLY what they wanted. Right?? This game's kinda old, but it has an anime and a manga now and the dialogue is still pretty great while the gameplay is pretty much what you'd expect from a game at it's time.

This is one of those games where it's either terrifying or you..find yourself laughing. Which can be just as good!!

Ao Oni can be found here for free. <3
@daniellefaye
T__T it's so hard deciding what to suggest LOL but this one is a classic in the RPG business, especially when it comes to horror. This one basically gave birth to all horror rpg games so you've probably heard it, whispered in the dark corners of the internet--Ao Oni--literally blue demon, is about a group of stupid kids who go to a haunted mansion and get chased around by a demon because that's EXACTLY what they wanted. Right?? This game's kinda old, but it has an anime and a manga now and the dialogue is still pretty great while the gameplay is pretty much what you'd expect from a game at it's time.

This is one of those games where it's either terrifying or you..find yourself laughing. Which can be just as good!!

Ao Oni can be found here for free. <3
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
YOU READY FOR MORE HORROR??

So this one is called The Belko Experiment. Basically, take a bunch of normal office workers, place them in a highly armed building and force them to kill each other. There you have it - that's the movie. It's basically The Office : Slaughter Edition. But anyways, pretty much there's Pacifist McGee that's like "nOOO wE shOUlDN'T fOllOW oRDerS" but Violent McViolentson is like, "too bad b/c if we don't more will have their heads explode b/c we were dumb and the chips the company gave us are bOMBS" and so he and his group go killing fellow office workers and then eventually Pacifist McGee is like, "OKAY THATS ENOUGH TIME TO DIE" and kills Violent McViolentson and eventually he's the last one left and is like "well gosh diddily darn it"
YOU READY FOR MORE HORROR??

So this one is called The Belko Experiment. Basically, take a bunch of normal office workers, place them in a highly armed building and force them to kill each other. There you have it - that's the movie. It's basically The Office : Slaughter Edition. But anyways, pretty much there's Pacifist McGee that's like "nOOO wE shOUlDN'T fOllOW oRDerS" but Violent McViolentson is like, "too bad b/c if we don't more will have their heads explode b/c we were dumb and the chips the company gave us are bOMBS" and so he and his group go killing fellow office workers and then eventually Pacifist McGee is like, "OKAY THATS ENOUGH TIME TO DIE" and kills Violent McViolentson and eventually he's the last one left and is like "well gosh diddily darn it"
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@daniellefaye
Aight today I've got a game I had to ask for help finding...it was kind of elusive. It's called Killer Bear and was released a long time ago and then got translated so yay! It's about a friend attending a party with his friends only to be rudely interrupted by a killer bear something awful and whatever or whoever it is, is killing all your friends! There's multiple endings and it's a lot of fun lol. I remember being very impressed with the puzzles when I first watched a playthrough of this game, so I hope you enjoy it too!!

When I had my partner looking for this I heard the youtuber say "they killed kenny" and I just knew that that was the one I watched despite it being years old LOL
Here's the download
@daniellefaye
Aight today I've got a game I had to ask for help finding...it was kind of elusive. It's called Killer Bear and was released a long time ago and then got translated so yay! It's about a friend attending a party with his friends only to be rudely interrupted by a killer bear something awful and whatever or whoever it is, is killing all your friends! There's multiple endings and it's a lot of fun lol. I remember being very impressed with the puzzles when I first watched a playthrough of this game, so I hope you enjoy it too!!

When I had my partner looking for this I heard the youtuber say "they killed kenny" and I just knew that that was the one I watched despite it being years old LOL
Here's the download
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@daniellefaye gonna throw an oddball out there, but the episode of Clarence called In Dreams. Clarence is an 11 minute cartoon so, it's a pretty short watch, and it's more into psychological horror. Clarence is a kid who was told to close the garage by his mother, and ends up falling asleep before doing so; he tries to wake up, but his dream--specifically a boy he encounters there, who will disappear when Clarence wakes up--tries to keep him there.

This episode really stuck with me; the contrast of the real world palette to the dream world palette is striking, even more so when Clarence starts to feel discomfort, and the world starts breaking apart. Here it is if you decide to give it a watch!
@daniellefaye gonna throw an oddball out there, but the episode of Clarence called In Dreams. Clarence is an 11 minute cartoon so, it's a pretty short watch, and it's more into psychological horror. Clarence is a kid who was told to close the garage by his mother, and ends up falling asleep before doing so; he tries to wake up, but his dream--specifically a boy he encounters there, who will disappear when Clarence wakes up--tries to keep him there.

This episode really stuck with me; the contrast of the real world palette to the dream world palette is striking, even more so when Clarence starts to feel discomfort, and the world starts breaking apart. Here it is if you decide to give it a watch!
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14