Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | AI's Free Familiars Hub [on hold]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
Run by aviians and ILoveMyBirds (A.K.A AI).

Please ping aviians regarding:
- the familiars immediately below
- if you'd like to be added to the delivery service
- any questions about the delivery service, hub activity, etc.

Please ping ILoveMyBirds regarding:
- donations
- requesting donated familiars
- if you'd like to be added to the pinglist
- any questions about the pinglist(s), hub activity, etc.

Please read these rules before requesting familiars.
- First come, first served. Each user may request up to 7 familiars per day.
- We are a gift hub, not a service: anyone harassing* other users in this hub and/or us will not be sent familiars.
- It is preferred users do not request familiars to sell/transmute; this hub is for those who wish to expand their bestiary and/or hibernal den ;v;
- Please accept crossroad deliveries as-soon-as-possible to prevent confusion; we will only hold familiars for approx. 3 days. After 3 days, any claimed familiars will be re-added to the hub.
*Do not accuse people of multi-accounting to claim familiars unless there is actual proof that a user is multi-accounting.

FAMILIARS - ping aviians
x
Run by aviians and ILoveMyBirds (A.K.A AI).

Please ping aviians regarding:
- the familiars immediately below
- if you'd like to be added to the delivery service
- any questions about the delivery service, hub activity, etc.

Please ping ILoveMyBirds regarding:
- donations
- requesting donated familiars
- if you'd like to be added to the pinglist
- any questions about the pinglist(s), hub activity, etc.

Please read these rules before requesting familiars.
- First come, first served. Each user may request up to 7 familiars per day.
- We are a gift hub, not a service: anyone harassing* other users in this hub and/or us will not be sent familiars.
- It is preferred users do not request familiars to sell/transmute; this hub is for those who wish to expand their bestiary and/or hibernal den ;v;
- Please accept crossroad deliveries as-soon-as-possible to prevent confusion; we will only hold familiars for approx. 3 days. After 3 days, any claimed familiars will be re-added to the hub.
*Do not accuse people of multi-accounting to claim familiars unless there is actual proof that a user is multi-accounting.

FAMILIARS - ping aviians
x
[b]DONATED FAMILIARS THAT ARE UP FOR GRABS[/b] Thank you in advance to those who donate! :> [sub](To donate familars, send them to ILoveMyBirds.)[/sub] [Rule] [b]FAMILIARS[/b] - ping - [b]ILoveMyBirds[/b] Ran out, stocking back soon. [rule] [b]PINGLIST FOR NEW FAMILIARS [emoji=subscription update size=1][/b] [sub]@/StormFire3105 @/Waldmieze @/Zaya @/dancingcrane @/Kristan @/Eelz @/buckembarnes @/niceworld @/aerdnanocte @/Chaos1423 @/Lynz @/TheTokenBrit @/BlandLameO @/Katzen @/ScripturamRuby @/Lycoriae @/Panga @/Drizzlesong @/Gabrielsknife @/Shathyny @/BurglarHobbit @/Galatheid @/dragonfairy1034 @/Orikamii @/Waveclaw @/KayOkay24 @/FinalFlight @/noctem @/CrashingCyclone @/Jenshy @/PixelBabe @/BottledLightning @/Dracana @/Eonia @/fadeddream @/COparade @/CowgirlGamer @/FaerieQueene @/univorn for familiars in the boreal woods. [rule] [b]DELIVERY SERVICE FOR CERTAIN FAMILIARS [emoji=trade size=1][/b] [sub][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z7mJmpj4xQM9_dfeDz3d6XZgVzPh7AmaH3F65tXQino/edit?usp=sharing]Can be viewed by clicking this sentence.[/url][/sub]
DONATED FAMILIARS THAT ARE UP FOR GRABS
Thank you in advance to those who donate! :>
(To donate familars, send them to ILoveMyBirds.)
FAMILIARS - ping - ILoveMyBirds

Ran out, stocking back soon.

PINGLIST FOR NEW FAMILIARS
@/StormFire3105 @/Waldmieze @/Zaya @/dancingcrane @/Kristan @/Eelz
@/buckembarnes @/niceworld @/aerdnanocte @/Chaos1423 @/Lynz @/TheTokenBrit @/BlandLameO @/Katzen @/ScripturamRuby @/Lycoriae @/Panga @/Drizzlesong @/Gabrielsknife @/Shathyny @/BurglarHobbit @/Galatheid @/dragonfairy1034 @/Orikamii @/Waveclaw @/KayOkay24 @/FinalFlight @/noctem @/CrashingCyclone @/Jenshy @/PixelBabe @/BottledLightning @/Dracana @/Eonia @/fadeddream @/COparade @/CowgirlGamer @/FaerieQueene

@/univorn for familiars in the boreal woods.

DELIVERY SERVICE FOR CERTAIN FAMILIARS
Can be viewed by clicking this sentence.
Can I have the frostbite hummingbird, the flame cat fiend rat, and the yeti brawler? I don't have any of them and it would be a great help for my bestairy!!
@aviians
Can I have the frostbite hummingbird, the flame cat fiend rat, and the yeti brawler? I don't have any of them and it would be a great help for my bestairy!!
@aviians
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
@Ggirl - sent!
@Frozenspirit - sent!
@Bumblechae - sent!
@Ramensoup - sent!
@Ggirl - sent!
@Frozenspirit - sent!
@Bumblechae - sent!
@Ramensoup - sent!
Sphinx pleases?
Sphinx pleases?
[img]https://i.ibb.co/5FvRjRg/B6433-C6-F-756-D-4291-80-CA-4521305376-A6.jpg[/img[/img]
@aviians

could i get the chromefeather lookout, citrine cave jewel, deepmine aardvark, iridescent scaleback, moss-covered golem, ruffletail tadhop, and smoke gyre?
(also do you guys accept donations? i'd very much like to give back!)
@aviians

could i get the chromefeather lookout, citrine cave jewel, deepmine aardvark, iridescent scaleback, moss-covered golem, ruffletail tadhop, and smoke gyre?
(also do you guys accept donations? i'd very much like to give back!)
id like the longneck wanderer please!@aviians
id like the longneck wanderer please!@aviians
We will give out familiars as soon as we can!

@Bumblechae, we do! Thank you for your contribution. :> (Please send the familiars to @ILoveMyBirds)
We will give out familiars as soon as we can!

@Bumblechae, we do! Thank you for your contribution. :> (Please send the familiars to @ILoveMyBirds)
@aviians Could I get these? Thanks so much! [item= Augite Protector][item= Moss-Covered Golem][item= Psywurm][item= Brilliant Psywurm][item= Scythe Kamaitachi][item= Wintermane Bowman][item= Extinguished Jackalope] These would be so helpful in expanding my bestiary! Thanks so much!!
@aviians

Could I get these? Thanks so much!
Augite Protector Moss-Covered Golem Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Scythe Kamaitachi Wintermane Bowman Extinguished Jackalope

These would be so helpful in expanding my bestiary! Thanks so much!!
@GallifreyanAbsol - sent the two cats, and @Ilovemybirds is sending the other familiars!
@GallifreyanAbsol - sent the two cats, and @Ilovemybirds is sending the other familiars!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112