Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | leaving fr- giveaway
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@techne
Shame to see you leave, but sometimes you just gotta move on!
I wish you luck in anything you do!
I would appreciate any accents or currency if you have any to spare.
Thanks so much c:
@techne
Shame to see you leave, but sometimes you just gotta move on!
I wish you luck in anything you do!
I would appreciate any accents or currency if you have any to spare.
Thanks so much c:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@techne

im definitely on the brokeside after spending 1kg on skins

but yeah ! id love a shot at this

best wishes !
@techne

im definitely on the brokeside after spending 1kg on skins

but yeah ! id love a shot at this

best wishes !

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
I already see you have pages to go through, but if you have any accents to spare that would be lovely! I wish you the best outside of FR!
I already see you have pages to go through, but if you have any accents to spare that would be lovely! I wish you the best outside of FR!
@techne
I’d love any skydancer skins/accents! Any currency would also be appreciated as I’m trying to save up for projects. Thank you!
@techne
I’d love any skydancer skins/accents! Any currency would also be appreciated as I’m trying to save up for projects. Thank you!
@techne Hello, any accent or currency would be appreciated!
@techne Hello, any accent or currency would be appreciated!
@techne id love any accent / money u have!! im working on a lot of geneing projects and its hard to find funds :P
@techne id love any accent / money u have!! im working on a lot of geneing projects and its hard to find funds :P
tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o2_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o3_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o4_r1_75sq.png
@techne

I'm sorry to hear you lost interest ;(
But I hope you will have it great in real life :)
Thabk you for making this thread, I would love skin/skins
And omg gems T_T I'm saving since a month and not that much came up, I have like 10 projects to finish (my first 10 after the first) and some apparel for dragons I wanted to dress up, I'm a masochist to save up for Crystal/facet goaler, 2 ghalhorns, 1opal goaler, 1 coatle bred change for my birthday dreg, 1filigree X3 (only the gem gens) and two glowing sight plus a perma baby scroll, it will take centuries Ahahahah
So for in happy with any gem donation (also small ones help a lot) :3
@techne

I'm sorry to hear you lost interest ;(
But I hope you will have it great in real life :)
Thabk you for making this thread, I would love skin/skins
And omg gems T_T I'm saving since a month and not that much came up, I have like 10 projects to finish (my first 10 after the first) and some apparel for dragons I wanted to dress up, I'm a masochist to save up for Crystal/facet goaler, 2 ghalhorns, 1opal goaler, 1 coatle bred change for my birthday dreg, 1filigree X3 (only the gem gens) and two glowing sight plus a perma baby scroll, it will take centuries Ahahahah
So for in happy with any gem donation (also small ones help a lot) :3
@Techne

I'd love some accents please
@Techne

I'd love some accents please
@techne I would like an accent if there are any left. If not is it okay if I could have some treasure?
@techne I would like an accent if there are any left. If not is it okay if I could have some treasure?
WvEXipG.png
R67p3Ae.png
3adgzZD.png
bYt72YT.png
OFFlRdJ.png
sZzoy2N.png
XJ7pBmY.png ......……...........………….………….... VN2eJKz.jpg Art Shop
@techne

Hello! I would like some accents and random things! I'm so poor anything will help lol.
@techne

Hello! I would like some accents and random things! I'm so poor anything will help lol.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13