Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Flameforger's OOF Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@Falconair I can't see the sheet to see who's online, but you've replied in the thread recently, so I'm sending you a dragon :)
@Falconair I can't see the sheet to see who's online, but you've replied in the thread recently, so I'm sending you a dragon :)
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
I'm so happy many folks like the theme!

@cheyinka
I'll get it handled, but I'm actually about to head into work. Can you not view Google Sheets in general, or is there something that is preventing you from seeing it that we could look into? I've pinged the online attendants, so someone can also let you know if they're around to help accept your dragons so we get that handled as fast as possible. ^.^
I'm so happy many folks like the theme!

@cheyinka
I'll get it handled, but I'm actually about to head into work. Can you not view Google Sheets in general, or is there something that is preventing you from seeing it that we could look into? I've pinged the online attendants, so someone can also let you know if they're around to help accept your dragons so we get that handled as fast as possible. ^.^
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@cheyinka
I can take any dragons by PA at the moment :)
@cheyinka
I can take any dragons by PA at the moment :)
Cinus_small.png
@Hinumi @tetris @Duchess

do you also have a public buy (that i just can't find) or are planning on opening one later? c: Or is it "just" the raffle this time around? ^^
@Hinumi @tetris @Duchess

do you also have a public buy (that i just can't find) or are planning on opening one later? c: Or is it "just" the raffle this time around? ^^
underskrift-geo.png
@Falconair I can't follow ******* links. I'll cancel the PA and resend to @BurntCookies, no worries!
@Falconair I can't follow ******* links. I'll cancel the PA and resend to @BurntCookies, no worries!
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
Pinning. ^^
Pinning. ^^
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
@cordifolium

it's just the raffle this time around :)
@cordifolium

it's just the raffle this time around :)
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
alright~~
alright~~
underskrift-geo.png

Send me fodder!

Send me fodder!
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Hinumi @tetris @Duchess

The permissions for the sheet just made it so it can't be copied/printed/downloaded, which also results in the unfortunate effect of not being able to copy attendant names. ><
@Hinumi @tetris @Duchess

The permissions for the sheet just made it so it can't be copied/printed/downloaded, which also results in the unfortunate effect of not being able to copy attendant names. ><
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57