Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Subspecies Raffle-CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@LadyChipmunk Do you want me to send him to you or to someone else? Also will you be charging 300g for all the children of the subspecies?
@LadyChipmunk Do you want me to send him to you or to someone else? Also will you be charging 300g for all the children of the subspecies?
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder @Silverfoxmage is the one that has the children so far, and I know that has been the going price, but I imagine it will depend on demand and popularity of various colors. The radioactive ones have gone fast. Also, you can send the dragon to me. :)
@VolcanicThunder @Silverfoxmage is the one that has the children so far, and I know that has been the going price, but I imagine it will depend on demand and popularity of various colors. The radioactive ones have gone fast. Also, you can send the dragon to me. :)
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@VolcanicThunder

The price will depend on if I/me and Lady keep up with the current scheme of the subspecies (each kid has a custom bio layout and a headshot, and lore) and how popular the color is, though the price will not be higher than the current 300 base! (To be honest neither of us discussed price I just did a dumb and scried some of the colors and we kinda fell in love xD)
@VolcanicThunder

The price will depend on if I/me and Lady keep up with the current scheme of the subspecies (each kid has a custom bio layout and a headshot, and lore) and how popular the color is, though the price will not be higher than the current 300 base! (To be honest neither of us discussed price I just did a dumb and scried some of the colors and we kinda fell in love xD)
@Silverfoxmage Yeah, they're astoundingly gorgeous dragons and I'm not even a fan of capsule

Do you sell them without the custom bios? I really wanted one as a newbie but I remember being super disappointed when I saw how far beyond my budget they were. It would be cool if there some more affordable for people who just want a pretty dragon and don't have clans that focus on lore :)
@Silverfoxmage Yeah, they're astoundingly gorgeous dragons and I'm not even a fan of capsule

Do you sell them without the custom bios? I really wanted one as a newbie but I remember being super disappointed when I saw how far beyond my budget they were. It would be cool if there some more affordable for people who just want a pretty dragon and don't have clans that focus on lore :)
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder

I have 3 right now I'm my lair I've not done lore for yet, shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.
@VolcanicThunder

I have 3 right now I'm my lair I've not done lore for yet, shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
@LadyChipmunk Sending a Capsule gene because I love subspecies, this looks really cool, and I'd like to support your efforts. c:
@LadyChipmunk Sending a Capsule gene because I love subspecies, this looks really cool, and I'd like to support your efforts. c:
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom Thank you!