Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Wonder Trade 2.0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58

Sending dragons!

Sending dragons!
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
Sending my dragon!
Sending my dragon!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
once the new dragons come in feel free to send a BBC code my way again n i'll see what i can do c;
once the new dragons come in feel free to send a BBC code my way again n i'll see what i can do c;
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
Mini announcement
If you’ve sent dragons in and are waiting for a return dragon, it might be a little bit but don’t worry, a dragon will be coming you way soon :) Just waiting for more dragons to shuffle in
Mini announcement
If you’ve sent dragons in and are waiting for a return dragon, it might be a little bit but don’t worry, a dragon will be coming you way soon :) Just waiting for more dragons to shuffle in
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
Sending a Dragon!
Sending a Dragon!
“Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you’ll land among the stars”
JYOlR25.png
Sending one your way!
Sending one your way!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png +2 FR
Sending!
Sending!
would it be alright for me to send you a dragon while you're offline? otherwise i dont think i'll be able to take part in this cause i never catch you online
would it be alright for me to send you a dragon while you're offline? otherwise i dont think i'll be able to take part in this cause i never catch you online
@Rvan
Hi! Could I be added to the pinglist for this and other wonder trades please? This looks so fun!
@Rvan
Hi! Could I be added to the pinglist for this and other wonder trades please? This looks so fun!
+3 Flight rising time
Yya65zH.png sNz2pxJ.pngYya65zH.png cats by dovalore
@Oleandir Yeah [emoji=tundra happy size=1] I just won’t accept the CR until the next trade time (so worse case scenario, it might be a couple of days)
@Oleandir
Yeah I just won’t accept the CR until the next trade time (so worse case scenario, it might be a couple of days)
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58