Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Wonder Trade 2.0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Naramyon, @AutumnNiche, @FishyWishyz, @CorvidKnight, @PurpleHusky, @BottledLightning, @azurearchangel, @bananabat, @Tsuni, @Aramaze, @ExaltedTaguel, @PikaLink, @MissNevermind, @DogeDog101, @oldseph, @Illuso, @Djinyatta, @Meadbhb, @Casethrace, @Oleandir, @VelcroRaptor, @Lunaralight, @LadyOfTheSkies, @Sinjin, @RosaDiaz, @UmberR, @Orgetzu, @LilyDragonQueen, @Skyseeker1
Hi all! So today, we’re going to do something a little bit different from the average wonder trade. When you send one dragon in, you’ll get two dragons out! This isn’t a long term thing, so don’t be worried that the regular wonder trade will never come back. I’ll just do it once a month maximum, since this is mostly just to clean out the pot of dragons I’ve been storing.
Just a heads up, this may go by really quickly since I don’t have infinite amounts of extra dragons lol
@Naramyon, @AutumnNiche, @FishyWishyz, @CorvidKnight, @PurpleHusky, @BottledLightning, @azurearchangel, @bananabat, @Tsuni, @Aramaze, @ExaltedTaguel, @PikaLink, @MissNevermind, @DogeDog101, @oldseph, @Illuso, @Djinyatta, @Meadbhb, @Casethrace, @Oleandir, @VelcroRaptor, @Lunaralight, @LadyOfTheSkies, @Sinjin, @RosaDiaz, @UmberR, @Orgetzu, @LilyDragonQueen, @Skyseeker1
Hi all! So today, we’re going to do something a little bit different from the average wonder trade. When you send one dragon in, you’ll get two dragons out! This isn’t a long term thing, so don’t be worried that the regular wonder trade will never come back. I’ll just do it once a month maximum, since this is mostly just to clean out the pot of dragons I’ve been storing.
Just a heads up, this may go by really quickly since I don’t have infinite amounts of extra dragons lol
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@Rvan
Ok! Im sending a dragon in!
@Rvan
Ok! Im sending a dragon in!
tSKOR3g.png
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Rvan Sending!
@Rvan Sending!
qnLED0E.gif
The double deal has ended for today!
The double deal has ended for today!
Sorry to go offline so soon, irl needs me [emoji=tundra sad size=1]
Sorry to go offline so soon, irl needs me
@Rvan

Think you can ping me next time you open? I'm gonna send a dragon, too, if you can accept it.
@Rvan

Think you can ping me next time you open? I'm gonna send a dragon, too, if you can accept it.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Naramyon, @AutumnNiche, @FishyWishyz, @CorvidKnight, @PurpleHusky, @BottledLightning, @azurearchangel, @bananabat, @Tsuni, @Aramaze, @ExaltedTaguel, @PikaLink, @MissNevermind, @DogeDog101, @oldseph, @Illuso, @Djinyatta, @Meadbhb, @Casethrace, @Oleandir, @VelcroRaptor, @Lunaralight, @LadyOfTheSkies, @Sinjin, @RosaDiaz, @UmberR, @Orgetzu, @LilyDragonQueen, @Skyseeker1, @FallenEclipse

We’re active again!
@Naramyon, @AutumnNiche, @FishyWishyz, @CorvidKnight, @PurpleHusky, @BottledLightning, @azurearchangel, @bananabat, @Tsuni, @Aramaze, @ExaltedTaguel, @PikaLink, @MissNevermind, @DogeDog101, @oldseph, @Illuso, @Djinyatta, @Meadbhb, @Casethrace, @Oleandir, @VelcroRaptor, @Lunaralight, @LadyOfTheSkies, @Sinjin, @RosaDiaz, @UmberR, @Orgetzu, @LilyDragonQueen, @Skyseeker1, @FallenEclipse

We’re active again!
Sending!
Sending!
qnLED0E.gif
sending a dragon and some food!
sending a dragon and some food!
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png