Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Wonder Trade 2.0 [Offline]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4f/3d/f2/4f3df278d01247d8ad09276eb0b6f45c.png[/img][/center] [center]Hi everyone! Dragon wonder trade is back again! The original thread was [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2708982#post_2708982]here[/url] run by @Antimoany, but it was cancelled and then I took over. So here we are! Please read everything before participating and ping me if you want to be added to the pinglist.[/center] (Thanks to @/Tsuni for the idea) Unfortunately the self editing pinglist doesn’t work as smoothly on mobile, so just shoot me a ping and I’ll add you to the pinglist. I’ll ping you when I start up another Wonder Trade. [quote=Pinglist]@Naramyon, @AutumnNiche, @FishyWishyz, @CorvidKnight, @PurpleHusky, @BottledLightning, @azurearchangel, @bananabat, @Tsuni, @Aramaze, @ExaltedTaguel, @PikaLink, @MissNevermind, @DogeDog101, @oldseph, @Illuso, @Djinyatta, @Meadbhb, @Casethrace, @Oleandir, @VelcroRaptor, @Lunaralight, @LadyOfTheSkies, @Sinjin, @RosaDiaz, @UmberR, @Orgetzu, @LilyDragonQueen, @Skyseeker1, @FallenEclipse, @Lapizooka, @DemonKid [/quote] [color=blue]Let me know if you want to be pinged for other wonder trades too![/color] [Quote=Other Trades Pinglist]@/AutumnNiche, @/FishyWishyz, @/CorvidKnight, @/PurpleHusky, @/azurearchangel, @/bananabat, @/Tsuni, @/ExaltedTaguel, @/PikaLink, @/DogeDog101, @/oldseph, @/Illuso, @/Djinyatta, @/Casethrace, @/Oleandir, @/VelcroRaptor, @/Sinjin, @/Skyseeker1, @/Lapizooka [/quote]
4f3df278d01247d8ad09276eb0b6f45c.png
Hi everyone! Dragon wonder trade is back again! The original thread was here run by @Antimoany, but it was cancelled and then I took over. So here we are!

Please read everything before participating and ping me if you want to be added to the pinglist.

(Thanks to @/Tsuni for the idea)

Unfortunately the self editing pinglist doesn’t work as smoothly on mobile, so just shoot me a ping and I’ll add you to the pinglist. I’ll ping you when I start up another Wonder Trade. Let me know if you want to be pinged for other wonder trades too!
Other Trades Pinglist wrote:
@/AutumnNiche, @/FishyWishyz, @/CorvidKnight, @/PurpleHusky, @/azurearchangel, @/bananabat, @/Tsuni, @/ExaltedTaguel, @/PikaLink, @/DogeDog101, @/oldseph, @/Illuso, @/Djinyatta, @/Casethrace, @/Oleandir, @/VelcroRaptor, @/Sinjin, @/Skyseeker1, @/Lapizooka
41939e9c07e68cc50469d6ea13334f7d.jpg89f0efbee5e56b893e2f67353d295048.pngef3ec92587e6a4b4610dc5903eb2031d.jpg

LiD3kFj.gif
So What is Dragon Wonder Trade?

"Wonder trade" is a system used in 3DS Pokémon games by which players can randomly swap Pokémon with other players. Adapting this to work for Flight Rising requires a spreadsheet, but is surprisingly easy. Here's how it works:

1) Unwanted dragons are sent via one-way crossroad to me
2) I enter these dragons in a spreadsheet
3) When I have enough dragons, I randomly shuffle them. This is completely random. I reroll only for dragons that would be sent back to their donators.
4) Everyone gets as many dragons as they sent in. All dragons are returned via one-way crossroad.

When the thread says [Active], it means feel free to send your dragons. Expect a couple minutes wait time. (Pinglist is pinged when the thread becomes active)
When the thread says [Paused], it means you can send dragons but I probably won’t accept the CRs until the next Active trading time. I’m probably busy in the coli or managing my hatchery, or I might just be out of lair space and need to wait for others to pick up their dragons. Expect a few hours wait time. (Pinglist isn’t pinged when it goes back to active, mostly because I might only be paused for like 10 minutes or so)
When the thread says [Offline], it’s okay if you send dragons but I’d rather you not since I’m probably busy and/or offline and I don’t want to come back to 20 CRs or something oof. You can ask to be on the pinglist though! Expect a couple hours to a couples days wait time. (Pinglist is pinged when it goes back to active)
So What is Dragon Wonder Trade?

"Wonder trade" is a system used in 3DS Pokémon games by which players can randomly swap Pokémon with other players. Adapting this to work for Flight Rising requires a spreadsheet, but is surprisingly easy. Here's how it works:

1) Unwanted dragons are sent via one-way crossroad to me
2) I enter these dragons in a spreadsheet
3) When I have enough dragons, I randomly shuffle them. This is completely random. I reroll only for dragons that would be sent back to their donators.
4) Everyone gets as many dragons as they sent in. All dragons are returned via one-way crossroad.

When the thread says [Active], it means feel free to send your dragons. Expect a couple minutes wait time. (Pinglist is pinged when the thread becomes active)
When the thread says [Paused], it means you can send dragons but I probably won’t accept the CRs until the next Active trading time. I’m probably busy in the coli or managing my hatchery, or I might just be out of lair space and need to wait for others to pick up their dragons. Expect a few hours wait time. (Pinglist isn’t pinged when it goes back to active, mostly because I might only be paused for like 10 minutes or so)
When the thread says [Offline], it’s okay if you send dragons but I’d rather you not since I’m probably busy and/or offline and I don’t want to come back to 20 CRs or something oof. You can ask to be on the pinglist though! Expect a couple hours to a couples days wait time. (Pinglist is pinged when it goes back to active)
41939e9c07e68cc50469d6ea13334f7d.jpg89f0efbee5e56b893e2f67353d295048.pngef3ec92587e6a4b4610dc5903eb2031d.jpg

LiD3kFj.gif
Some requests for participants:
-Try to avoid sending in "obvious fodder". I know that's a very subjective term, but even though this request wasn’t made last time, absolutely everyone was respectful and avoided fodder anyway. Thank you!

-If you don't like the dragon you got, you are free (but absolutely not required) to send it back through Dragon Wonder Trade. Also consider gifting it to someone who might enjoy it. If one dragon goes through Dragon Wonder Trade 100 times before finding its forever home, that's fine. I might give it art or lore if that ever happens.

-Last time, I had a user accept dragons, create art of them, and then toss them back into the pot. That was very kind. This sort of behaviour is very much welcome, but again, absolutely not required.

-Finally, if any participants can spare some food, I'd really appreciate it. There's a chance I'll be holding traded dragons overnight or longer, and some dragons come in hungry. Once again, not a requirement, but if you can spare even a few food items, it would be very much appreciated.
Some requests for participants:
-Try to avoid sending in "obvious fodder". I know that's a very subjective term, but even though this request wasn’t made last time, absolutely everyone was respectful and avoided fodder anyway. Thank you!

-If you don't like the dragon you got, you are free (but absolutely not required) to send it back through Dragon Wonder Trade. Also consider gifting it to someone who might enjoy it. If one dragon goes through Dragon Wonder Trade 100 times before finding its forever home, that's fine. I might give it art or lore if that ever happens.

-Last time, I had a user accept dragons, create art of them, and then toss them back into the pot. That was very kind. This sort of behaviour is very much welcome, but again, absolutely not required.

-Finally, if any participants can spare some food, I'd really appreciate it. There's a chance I'll be holding traded dragons overnight or longer, and some dragons come in hungry. Once again, not a requirement, but if you can spare even a few food items, it would be very much appreciated.

LiD3kFj.gif
Notes and Disclaimers
-Tempting though it is, I will never help myself to any nice dragons that pass Drunder Trade. If a dragon ever truly tempts me, I promise to offer to buy it for a fair price from the donator, and if they agree, use the money to buy other nice dragons to add to the wonder trade pot. I'll post in this thread when I do so, for full disclosure.

-I will occasionally add my own unwanted dragons to the pot, which means I may end up with some dragons from the trade. I will simply put those back into the pot too. In other words, I refuse to gain anything by the wonder trade itself. It raises too many uncomfortable possibilities, and I'd rather avoid those.

-Occasionally, if a dragon has been cycling through wonder trade quite a bit, I’ll buy replacement dragons and switch them out, then sell the ones that haven’t found a home through wonder trades just to keep things fresh. I’ll post in the thread when I do this.

-Wonder trades will be a lot of work, but I’ll try to run them in the very least, once a month. If it gets to overwhelming, I’ll try to find a replacement to keep Dragon Wonder Trades up and running.

-Some rules may change over time the more I run wonder trades

-Dragons may sit in crossroads for a long time before I finally accept them. If it’s been more than 3 days, add a message to the CR and I’ll try to pick it up as fast as I can. I also run a hatchery on top of this, so I might be short on lair space.
Obviously if you just want the dragon gone and I'm taking too long, just cancel the crossroad and exalt it.

-If you do wonder trading multiple times, you may get a dragon you sent in (but not within the same trade). It hard to keep track of who had had who before if a few dragons get sent in multiple times.

-Just so you know, my dragon inbox is my For Sale tab. All wonder trade dragon will be on the second or third page of that tab, but don’t worry, I’m not ripping you all off and selling them lol, they’ll just be sitting there under they get traded off.
Notes and Disclaimers
-Tempting though it is, I will never help myself to any nice dragons that pass Drunder Trade. If a dragon ever truly tempts me, I promise to offer to buy it for a fair price from the donator, and if they agree, use the money to buy other nice dragons to add to the wonder trade pot. I'll post in this thread when I do so, for full disclosure.

-I will occasionally add my own unwanted dragons to the pot, which means I may end up with some dragons from the trade. I will simply put those back into the pot too. In other words, I refuse to gain anything by the wonder trade itself. It raises too many uncomfortable possibilities, and I'd rather avoid those.

-Occasionally, if a dragon has been cycling through wonder trade quite a bit, I’ll buy replacement dragons and switch them out, then sell the ones that haven’t found a home through wonder trades just to keep things fresh. I’ll post in the thread when I do this.

-Wonder trades will be a lot of work, but I’ll try to run them in the very least, once a month. If it gets to overwhelming, I’ll try to find a replacement to keep Dragon Wonder Trades up and running.

-Some rules may change over time the more I run wonder trades

-Dragons may sit in crossroads for a long time before I finally accept them. If it’s been more than 3 days, add a message to the CR and I’ll try to pick it up as fast as I can. I also run a hatchery on top of this, so I might be short on lair space.
Obviously if you just want the dragon gone and I'm taking too long, just cancel the crossroad and exalt it.

-If you do wonder trading multiple times, you may get a dragon you sent in (but not within the same trade). It hard to keep track of who had had who before if a few dragons get sent in multiple times.

-Just so you know, my dragon inbox is my For Sale tab. All wonder trade dragon will be on the second or third page of that tab, but don’t worry, I’m not ripping you all off and selling them lol, they’ll just be sitting there under they get traded off.

LiD3kFj.gif
About Anonymous Sending and Other Wonder Trades
-I will never reveal the sender of a dragon without their permission. Sometimes, users want to thank those who contributed their dragon to the trade, but I'll ask for permission before thanking them. However, if you're sending a dragon with your art or writing, or whose parents are in your lair, obviously your anonymity cannot be preserved. This isn't a completely anonymous event, but I still won't confirm a sender's identity without their permission.

I don't own this idea. If someone else wants to run a trade, there’s a pinglist in the first post for other wonder trades too. Furthermore, if you let me know, I'll link to your post or thread.
About Anonymous Sending and Other Wonder Trades
-I will never reveal the sender of a dragon without their permission. Sometimes, users want to thank those who contributed their dragon to the trade, but I'll ask for permission before thanking them. However, if you're sending a dragon with your art or writing, or whose parents are in your lair, obviously your anonymity cannot be preserved. This isn't a completely anonymous event, but I still won't confirm a sender's identity without their permission.

I don't own this idea. If someone else wants to run a trade, there’s a pinglist in the first post for other wonder trades too. Furthermore, if you let me know, I'll link to your post or thread.

LiD3kFj.gif
Double Days

You send in one dragon, you’ll get two back! That’s how double days work in the wonder trade. It’s often used to clear out the pot of dragons that I store in my lair.
Double Days don’t happen very often, probably once a month maximum
Double Days

You send in one dragon, you’ll get two back! That’s how double days work in the wonder trade. It’s often used to clear out the pot of dragons that I store in my lair.
Double Days don’t happen very often, probably once a month maximum

LiD3kFj.gif
[center][size=5]Signatures[/size][/center] If you want to put dragon wonder trade in you signature, here’s a little 80x100 square to fit snuggly in your sig. We have two options, eevee and pikachu, feel free to use both if you want! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2733148/1][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/3e/c9/ef3ec92587e6a4b4610dc5903eb2031d.jpg[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2733148/1][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/3e/c9/ef3ec92587e6a4b4610dc5903eb2031d.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2733148/1][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/41/93/9e/41939e9c07e68cc50469d6ea13334f7d.jpg[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2733148/1][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/41/93/9e/41939e9c07e68cc50469d6ea13334f7d.jpg[/img][/url][/code]
Signatures
If you want to put dragon wonder trade in you signature, here’s a little 80x100 square to fit snuggly in your sig.
We have two options, eevee and pikachu, feel free to use both if you want!

ef3ec92587e6a4b4610dc5903eb2031d.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2733148/1][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/3e/c9/ef3ec92587e6a4b4610dc5903eb2031d.jpg[/img][/url]

41939e9c07e68cc50469d6ea13334f7d.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2733148/1][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/41/93/9e/41939e9c07e68cc50469d6ea13334f7d.jpg[/img][/url]

LiD3kFj.gif
Another reserve, cause why not?
Another reserve, cause why not?

LiD3kFj.gif
And we’re are now open! Dragon wonder trade is currently paused, I’ll send out pings when it starts again!
And we’re are now open! Dragon wonder trade is currently paused, I’ll send out pings when it starts again!

LiD3kFj.gif
It's nice to see that someone took this over. I can't wait till it is ready to start!
It's nice to see that someone took this over. I can't wait till it is ready to start!
>Apparel Wishlist
>Gene Wishlist
>Dalek Search Thread
>Dragon Search Thread
Egg_Gang_Pixel_Sig.png ihgyftrdxghbjkl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7