Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PAUSED] Gem's Grab Bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@SeiyreSlash
Sending treasure for #12!
@SeiyreSlash
Sending treasure for #12!
I'm Broke
@SeiyreSlash Sending for numbers 9, 11, 14, 15, and 20!
@SeiyreSlash Sending for numbers 9, 11, 14, 15, and 20!
Can I have bag number 17 and how much do you want for it? ^^
Can I have bag number 17 and how much do you want for it? ^^
RYGF8TH.png
@Rhaellah Prices are listed right under the grid with the available bags! There are three options.
@Rhaellah Prices are listed right under the grid with the available bags! There are three options.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[quote name="SeiyreSlash" date="2019-08-06 12:30:56" ] @Rhaellah Prices are listed right under the grid with the available bags! There are three options. [/quote] I'll be paying 40 [Item=Charged Sprocket]
SeiyreSlash wrote on 2019-08-06 12:30:56:

I'll be paying 40 Charged Sprocket
RYGF8TH.png
@Rhaellah Ok! One bag is only 20 festival currency though. Is 40 a typo or do you want two bags?
@Rhaellah Ok! One bag is only 20 festival currency though. Is 40 a typo or do you want two bags?
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[quote name="SeiyreSlash" date="2019-08-06 12:36:09" ] @Rhaellah Ok! One bag is only 20 festival currency though. Is 40 a typo or do you want two bags? [/quote] two bags is fine ^^
SeiyreSlash wrote on 2019-08-06 12:36:09:

two bags is fine ^^
RYGF8TH.png
@Rhaellah Great; there's only two bags left anyways (16 and 17) so those will be the ones you get! Feel free to send the payment then :D
@Rhaellah Great; there's only two bags left anyways (16 and 17) so those will be the ones you get! Feel free to send the payment then :D
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash
check your trade ^^
@SeiyreSlash
check your trade ^^
RYGF8TH.png
@Rhaellah I see your cr! One little thing though: the original post specifies private messages and one-way crossroads (under "Ordering") and you sent a two-way ^^' Do you mind resending it as a one-way?
@Rhaellah I see your cr! One little thing though: the original post specifies private messages and one-way crossroads (under "Ordering") and you sent a two-way ^^' Do you mind resending it as a one-way?
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55