Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PAUSED] Gem's Grab Bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15228150][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/22852.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent].....[/color][nextcol][i][color=saddlebrown]"Hello, and welcome! My name's Gem. I've acquired many things over time, but I no longer need them[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41379617].[/url] The items have been sorted into several bags. Would you like to take one home?”[/color][/i][/columns] [rule] Grab bags can contain apparel, familiars, Hibernal Den items, and more! There are [b]3 tiers[/b]. Each bag will contain [b]1-3[/b] unique items, increasing in value for higher tiers. In each tier, there are a few [b]jackpots[/b]! The contents of those bags will be worth at least double the bag price. The value of the other bags will be similar to the bag price (measured by lowest Auction House price at the last time I checked). Examples show individual possibilities instead of a whole bag, and don't include jackpots. Ordering info is at the bottom of this post! [center][b][size=4]Tier 1[/size][/b] Cost: 20kt/g each. 30 bags total. [item=swift volt][item=lucky sage lantern][item=black tulip] Bags Available: 1[color=transparent]000[/color]2[color=transparent]0030[/color][color=transparent]000[/color]4[color=transparent]000[/color]5 6[color=transparent]000[/color]7[color=transparent]000[/color]8[color=transparent]000[/color]9[color=transparent]00[/color]10 11[color=transparent]00[/color]12[color=transparent]00[/color]13[color=transparent]0.[/color]14[color=transparent]00[/color]15 16[color=transparent]00[/color]17[color=transparent]00[/color]18[color=transparent].0[/color]19[color=transparent]00[/color]20 21[color=transparent]0022[/color][color=transparent]0023[/color][color=transparent].0[/color]24[color=transparent]00[/color]25 26[color=transparent]00[/color]27[color=transparent]00[/color]28[color=transparent].0[/color]29[color=transparent]00[/color]30 [b][size=4]Tier 2[/size][/b] Cost: 50kt/g each. 20 bags total. [item=soft pink silk veil][item=breed change: guardian][item=winter wind] Bags Available: 1[color=transparent]000[/color]2[color=transparent]0030[/color][color=transparent]0004[/color][color=transparent]0050[/color] 6[color=transparent]0070[/color][color=transparent]000[/color]8[color=transparent]0090[/color][color=transparent]00[/color]10 11[color=transparent]00[/color]12[color=transparent]0013[/color][color=transparent]0.14[/color][color=transparent]00[/color]15 [color=transparent]1600[/color]17[color=transparent]00[/color]18[color=transparent].0[/color]19[color=transparent]00[/color]20 [b][size=4]Tier 3[/size][/b] Cost: 100kt/g each. 10 bags total. [item=poisonous rose thorn crown][skin=41099][item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] Bags Available: Sold out! [/center] [rule] [center][b][u][size=4]Ordering[/size][/u][/b][/center] [left]» [b]Post here with the bag(s) you want[/b] before sending payment ([i]ex. Bag #17 from Tier 2[/i]). Pinging me is optional, as I am subscribed to this thread. » Private messages and [b]one-way[/b] crossroads are both accepted, so use whichever one you prefer! [b]Please make sure not to use two-way trades[/b], as they ruin the surprise element of grab bags >.< » There is no limit to the amount of bags you may order. Mixed payment is also accepted, at a ratio of 1g:1000t. Ping me if you want to discuss paying with items; I'm willing to look at other things![/left] [center]---[/center] [b]Additional Note for PMs[/b]: if you send payment via PM, you can see whether I have accepted it or not! Go to your Sent Messages tab, and see if there's a "delete message" checkbox next to it. If there isn't, then I haven't accepted. I am either offline or am still putting your bags together :D
22852.png ..... "Hello, and welcome! My name's Gem. I've acquired many things over time, but I no longer need them. The items have been sorted into several bags. Would you like to take one home?”

Grab bags can contain apparel, familiars, Hibernal Den items, and more! There are 3 tiers. Each bag will contain 1-3 unique items, increasing in value for higher tiers.

In each tier, there are a few jackpots! The contents of those bags will be worth at least double the bag price. The value of the other bags will be similar to the bag price (measured by lowest Auction House price at the last time I checked).

Examples show individual possibilities instead of a whole bag, and don't include jackpots. Ordering info is at the bottom of this post!
Tier 1
Cost: 20kt/g each. 30 bags total.

Swift Volt Lucky Sage Lantern Black Tulip

Bags Available:

Tier 2
Cost: 50kt/g each. 20 bags total.

Soft Pink Silk Veil Breed Change: Guardian Winter Wind

Bags Available:

Tier 3
Cost: 100kt/g each. 10 bags total.

Poisonous Rose Thorn Crown Fine Alchemical Reduction

Bags Available:
Sold out!

Ordering
» Post here with the bag(s) you want before sending payment (ex. Bag #17 from Tier 2). Pinging me is optional, as I am subscribed to this thread.

» Private messages and one-way crossroads are both accepted, so use whichever one you prefer! Please make sure not to use two-way trades, as they ruin the surprise element of grab bags >.<

» There is no limit to the amount of bags you may order. Mixed payment is also accepted, at a ratio of 1g:1000t. Ping me if you want to discuss paying with items; I'm willing to look at other things!
---

Additional Note for PMs: if you send payment via PM, you can see whether I have accepted it or not! Go to your Sent Messages tab, and see if there's a "delete message" checkbox next to it. If there isn't, then I haven't accepted. I am either offline or am still putting your bags together :D
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[center][emoji=firework] [size=4][b]Jackpots Won[/b][/size] [emoji=firework][/center] A list of the previous bag numbers that contained jackpots. There aren't many yet, since we just reopened! Jackpots are added after all bags in a tier have been sent. Tier 1: Tier 2: Tier 3: #8 [center][size=4][b]On Hold[/b][/size][/center] Bags will be held for three days or until paid for! If they remain unclaimed, they will be put up for sale again. A reminder ping will be sent on the second day. None right now. [center][size=4][b]Pinglist for Restocks[/b][/size][/center] Feel free to ask to be added :D You can also be pinged for specific tiers if you want, since bag tiers restock independently of each other. [center]@/DragonRule @/Keridwyn @/yoseisan @/Arkrider410 @/Coldpaw @/darkflames @/rainilith @/LittleGuy @/AzaRein @/beezin (Tier 3)[/center]
Jackpots Won
A list of the previous bag numbers that contained jackpots. There aren't many yet, since we just reopened! Jackpots are added after all bags in a tier have been sent.

Tier 1:
Tier 2:
Tier 3: #8
On Hold
Bags will be held for three days or until paid for! If they remain unclaimed, they will be put up for sale again. A reminder ping will be sent on the second day.

None right now.
Pinglist for Restocks
Feel free to ask to be added :D You can also be pinged for specific tiers if you want, since bag tiers restock independently of each other.
@/DragonRule @/Keridwyn @/yoseisan @/Arkrider410 @/Coldpaw @/darkflames @/rainilith @/LittleGuy @/AzaRein

@/beezin (Tier 3)
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/645363086425063447/984500576928800848/banner.png[/img][/center] [color=transparent][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/color] Since you're already here, feel free to check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3132380/1]Skin and Accent Grab Bags[/url]! It's an experimental shop I opened when I was taking a break from this thread, and is run by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77757152]Cookie [/url]instead of Gem. If you like skins/accents, you can guarantee to receive one in that thread :D [center][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][/center]
banner.png
Since you're already here, feel free to check out Skin and Accent Grab Bags! It's an experimental shop I opened when I was taking a break from this thread, and is run by Cookie instead of Gem. If you like skins/accents, you can guarantee to receive one in that thread :D
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Oh! I would love a grab bag! Could I have 2? (Do I pick two numbers? If so, I'd like 8 and 3!) :) I'll be paying in 40 [item=Bladed Flatleaf]!
Oh! I would love a grab bag! Could I have 2? (Do I pick two numbers? If so, I'd like 8 and 3!) :) I'll be paying in 40 Bladed Flatleaf !
OG3x9N6.png
FMoJ9vk.png
JrZGMGx.png
1YB0OjO.png
HjfaxvA.png
8WSTOZ5.png
NlmYDAS.pngvoyURL5.pngmlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.pngWKtl2lb.png
@childish Yep; you can order as many as you want. Sending your bags! Keep an eye on your pms :)
@childish Yep; you can order as many as you want. Sending your bags! Keep an eye on your pms :)
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash
I'd like bag number 4!
Paying with treasure!
@SeiyreSlash
I'd like bag number 4!
Paying with treasure!
@SeiyreSlash
i'll take five different bags!
you can pick whichever numbers you want, i'll send a cr over :)
@SeiyreSlash
i'll take five different bags!
you can pick whichever numbers you want, i'll send a cr over :)
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
@abeeinshoes @Saphae Ok! Sending out your orders.
@abeeinshoes @Saphae Ok! Sending out your orders.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@seiyreslash

sending for 2,18,7,5
@seiyreslash

sending for 2,18,7,5
she/her
@2020 Great! Do you mean bag #2 or two random bags?

Edit: ah, ok! I see. Sending your bags!
@2020 Great! Do you mean bag #2 or two random bags?

Edit: ah, ok! I see. Sending your bags!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55