Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Water Dom] Done! Drawing winners
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58
@Snowbelle
Hiya! I sent 20 level 6 dragons to you for 10kt each a while ago, and I noticed they were all exalted, but weren't recorded? I figured I should ask before I accidentally forget—I can list the IDs for them if needed!
@Snowbelle
Hiya! I sent 20 level 6 dragons to you for 10kt each a while ago, and I noticed they were all exalted, but weren't recorded? I figured I should ask before I accidentally forget—I can list the IDs for them if needed!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Trusty
Hi, I think the amount of tickets I have is wrong in the sheet:
Derg #1 (Lvl 6 + Stonewash primary color bonus) x3 = 240
Derg #2 (Lvl 6 + Wildclaw breed bonus) x3 = 210
total = 450?
@Trusty
Hi, I think the amount of tickets I have is wrong in the sheet:
Derg #1 (Lvl 6 + Stonewash primary color bonus) x3 = 240
Derg #2 (Lvl 6 + Wildclaw breed bonus) x3 = 210
total = 450?
1fTWTjV.png
@Nesu
Not forgotten, I tend to bulk record and I have only recorded the dragons from right after rollover for today. I'll get to the ones accepted today in the evening - they're in my AH history so no worries :)
@Nesu
Not forgotten, I tend to bulk record and I have only recorded the dragons from right after rollover for today. I'll get to the ones accepted today in the evening - they're in my AH history so no worries :)
1HDUhks.png
@Tyta

Hi, thanks for letting me know! It's been fixed. Before I sign off the night, I like to triple-check my recorded dragons to see if they are accurate because at the time rn, I'm usually flooded so I tend to try to fill the paperwork asap and fix errors after-hand. :)
@Tyta

Hi, thanks for letting me know! It's been fixed. Before I sign off the night, I like to triple-check my recorded dragons to see if they are accurate because at the time rn, I'm usually flooded so I tend to try to fill the paperwork asap and fix errors after-hand. :)
GK2LcRL.png
@Trusty

Sending you three level 8s if you're still on.
@Trusty

Sending you three level 8s if you're still on.
@Ophidia Send em my way! I don't need any pings either, I love surprises [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Ophidia

Send em my way! I don't need any pings either, I love surprises
GK2LcRL.png
@demonimpala67 Hey there! Can I also send over a 0t dragon via CR? I understand if not, I just thought that I'd ask. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@demonimpala67 Hey there! Can I also send over a 0t dragon via CR? I understand if not, I just thought that I'd ask.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder
Sure, go ahead! Thanks for asking
@Sidegrinder
Sure, go ahead! Thanks for asking
9bX8Cud.png
@Trusty sending some 1t PA's c:
@Trusty sending some 1t PA's c:
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
[emoji=guardian star size=1]
1HDUhks.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58