Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Water Dom] Done! Drawing winners
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58
@Jousama
  1. NOTN Familiars 2017
  2. Lovely Valentine's Day
  3. Rockbreakers Ceremony 2018
  4. Crystalline Gala 2019
  5. Trickmurk Circus 2019
  6. Wavecrest Saturnalia 2019
  7. Micro Gathering Collection
  8. Pomegranate Plume Apparel
  9. Strawberry Plume Apparel
@Jousama
  1. NOTN Familiars 2017
  2. Lovely Valentine's Day
  3. Rockbreakers Ceremony 2018
  4. Crystalline Gala 2019
  5. Trickmurk Circus 2019
  6. Wavecrest Saturnalia 2019
  7. Micro Gathering Collection
  8. Pomegranate Plume Apparel
  9. Strawberry Plume Apparel
@Jousama

1. Flameforgers Festival 2015 Skins & Accents
2. Rockbreakers Ceremony 2015 Skins & Accents
3. Trickmurk Circus 2017 Skins & Accents
4. Starfall Celebration 2016 Skins & Accents
5. Riot of Rot 2016 Skins & Accents
6. Rockbreakers Ceremony 2017 Skins & Accents
@Jousama

1. Flameforgers Festival 2015 Skins & Accents
2. Rockbreakers Ceremony 2015 Skins & Accents
3. Trickmurk Circus 2017 Skins & Accents
4. Starfall Celebration 2016 Skins & Accents
5. Riot of Rot 2016 Skins & Accents
6. Rockbreakers Ceremony 2017 Skins & Accents
LXEtbBT.png
@Jousama thank you all!

1. Mob of Frogs
2. Verdant Starsilks
3. Witchy Tatters
4. Autumn Grove Apparel
5. Dried Bloombox
6. Viridian Scale Trunk
7. Silver Bloombox
8. Sepia Grove Apparel
9. Roseate Scale Trunk
10. Aeruginous Scale Armor
@Jousama thank you all!

1. Mob of Frogs
2. Verdant Starsilks
3. Witchy Tatters
4. Autumn Grove Apparel
5. Dried Bloombox
6. Viridian Scale Trunk
7. Silver Bloombox
8. Sepia Grove Apparel
9. Roseate Scale Trunk
10. Aeruginous Scale Armor
Thanks!

1 - Rockbreakers Ceremony 2018
2 - Trickmurk Circus 2019
3 - Crystalline Gala 2019
Thanks!

1 - Rockbreakers Ceremony 2018
2 - Trickmurk Circus 2019
3 - Crystalline Gala 2019
3EA6QyJ.png aHMlRC8.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo4_250.png
@Jousama I wanted to point out that one of the accents in the rockbreaker's 2015 thing isn't the right one, that's a usermade one and not a fest one.
Also, I don't know how many of each fest currency that is (is it just one each?)

I'm not in a great... "headspace" today so I'm having trouble making a list.
Could I just say something stupid like "the collection prizes in order"?
@Jousama I wanted to point out that one of the accents in the rockbreaker's 2015 thing isn't the right one, that's a usermade one and not a fest one.
Also, I don't know how many of each fest currency that is (is it just one each?)

I'm not in a great... "headspace" today so I'm having trouble making a list.
Could I just say something stupid like "the collection prizes in order"?
@SimFeetUnder

Thank you for pointing that accent out! Turns out FR has two accents named the Exact Same Thing and putting the item name defaults to the user-made one. The festival currency prize is a full stack of each currency!

And don't worry, I can work with that!
@SimFeetUnder

Thank you for pointing that accent out! Turns out FR has two accents named the Exact Same Thing and putting the item name defaults to the user-made one. The festival currency prize is a full stack of each currency!

And don't worry, I can work with that!
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama Could my #1 be the currency then and the rest be in order? haha
Time to go to bed and hopefully reset my mind. Thanks again :)
@Jousama Could my #1 be the currency then and the rest be in order? haha
Time to go to bed and hopefully reset my mind. Thanks again :)
1. Date Plumed Apparel

(Not sure if I made it in time ;;)
1. Date Plumed Apparel

(Not sure if I made it in time ;;)
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@Jousama Thanks! (I'm sorry I'm cutting it so close! Weekends are terrible for me)

1. Paradise Starsilks
2. Aeruginous Scale Armor
3. Ash Lace Box
4. Silver Bloombox
5. Demure Faderose
@Jousama Thanks! (I'm sorry I'm cutting it so close! Weekends are terrible for me)

1. Paradise Starsilks
2. Aeruginous Scale Armor
3. Ash Lace Box
4. Silver Bloombox
5. Demure Faderose
qPCsFXD.gifiJgGlJd.png
[b][center][size=7]ROUND THIRTEEN![/size][/center][/b] The prizes of Round 12 have been sent to their winners! [b]Winners 121-130![/b] [LIST=1] [*]@drowsypanda [*]@antivehicular [*]@ikterrin [*]@helvella [*]@rosewing [*]@bunlux [*]@needleclicker [*]@evilcopepod [*]@cactolith14 [*]@krocodalie [*]@descending (R12 carryover) [*]@tournesol (R12 carryover) [/LIST] [b]How It Works[/b] Winners are drawn in rounds of 10. If your name is drawn in this round, you will reply to this thread selecting X number of prize packs, where X is the number you were drawn in that round. Choose them in the order you want them, so put your top picks at the top of your list. We will award you the highest number still available. For example, if I was drawn third, I would select 3 prize packs. Prize packs will be awarded in order of number in the draw - first is guaranteed to get their choice, and second will get their top choice if it wasn't the first winner's choice. If it was, the second winner will get their second choice, and so on. If you miss your round, we will ping you to at the bottom of the next 2 rounds. After that, it is assumed you forfeit your place entirely. Respond with your choice within [b]24 HOURS[/b] of receiving your ping so we can keep this moving! That means, for this round, please post your answers by [b]FR 04:00, October 18th 2019![/b] [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [center][size=4][color=0b5394][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2731347/45#post_40734757][b]>> Quicklink to Prize Posts <<[/b][/url][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=5][emoji=nautilus size=1] [b]Remaining Prize Packs[/b] [emoji=nautilus size=1][/size][/center]-----[columns][LIST][*]Aeruginous Scale Armor [*]Ash Lace Box [*]Autumn Grove Apparel [*]Black Currant Plume Apparel [*]Blooming Grove Apparel [*]Brass Scale Trunk [*]Bubbly Bisque Apparel [*]Clever Jester Apparel [*]Conjurer Tatters Apparel [*]Crystalline Gala 2019 [*]Deadpan Jester Apparel [*]Demure Faderose Armoire [*]Genteel Azure Armoire [*]Haunting Amber Apparel [*]Hoary Scale Trunk [*]Jolly Jester Apparel [*]Joxar Beastclan Collection [*]Kelly Green Armoire [*]Lovely Valentines Day [*]Magician Tatters Apparel [*]Mango Plume Apparel [*]Micro Gathering Collection [/list][nextcol][list] [*]Pomegranate Plume Apparel [*]Regal Scale Trunk [*]Riot of Rot 2016 Skins & Accents [*]Riot of Rot 2017 Skins & Accents [*]Rockbreakers Ceremony 2017 Skins & Accents [*]Roseate Scale Trunk [*]Sepia Grove Apparel [*]Sepia Lace Box [*]Silver Bloombox [*]Sorcerer Tatters Apparel [*]Starfall Celebration 2016 Skins & Accents [*]Strawberry Plume Apparel [*]Swipp Skins and Accents [*]The Mystic Sage [*]Trickmurk Circus 2017 Skins & Accents [*]Trickmurk Circus 2019 [*]Verdant Starsilks [*]Viridian Scale Trunk [*]Wavecrest Saturnalia 2019 [*]Witchy Tatters Apparel [*]Witty Jester Motley[/LIST][/columns] [br][br] [quote=Every Round Pinglist] [size=1]@MidnightWatcher @Losina @Juxta13 @LingwysticMistic @judiama @ImGunnaCry @Amburgerl @Meadbhb[/size] [/quote] If you wish to be pinged for every round of winners, please @Jousama in this thread to be added to the list!
ROUND THIRTEEN!

The prizes of Round 12 have been sent to their winners!

Winners 121-130!
  1. @drowsypanda
  2. @antivehicular
  3. @ikterrin
  4. @helvella
  5. @rosewing
  6. @bunlux
  7. @needleclicker
  8. @evilcopepod
  9. @cactolith14
  10. @krocodalie
  11. @descending (R12 carryover)
  12. @tournesol (R12 carryover)

How It Works
Winners are drawn in rounds of 10. If your name is drawn in this round, you will reply to this thread selecting X number of prize packs, where X is the number you were drawn in that round. Choose them in the order you want them, so put your top picks at the top of your list. We will award you the highest number still available.

For example, if I was drawn third, I would select 3 prize packs.

Prize packs will be awarded in order of number in the draw - first is guaranteed to get their choice, and second will get their top choice if it wasn't the first winner's choice. If it was, the second winner will get their second choice, and so on.

If you miss your round, we will ping you to at the bottom of the next 2 rounds. After that, it is assumed you forfeit your place entirely.

Respond with your choice within 24 HOURS of receiving your ping so we can keep this moving! That means, for this round, please post your answers by FR 04:00, October 18th 2019!
Remaining Prize Packs

• Aeruginous Scale Armor
  • Ash Lace Box
  • Autumn Grove Apparel
  • Black Currant Plume Apparel
  • Blooming Grove Apparel
  • Brass Scale Trunk
  • Bubbly Bisque Apparel
  • Clever Jester Apparel
  • Conjurer Tatters Apparel
  • Crystalline Gala 2019
  • Deadpan Jester Apparel
  • Demure Faderose Armoire
  • Genteel Azure Armoire
  • Haunting Amber Apparel
  • Hoary Scale Trunk
  • Jolly Jester Apparel
  • Joxar Beastclan Collection
  • Kelly Green Armoire
  • Lovely Valentines Day
  • Magician Tatters Apparel
  • Mango Plume Apparel
  • Micro Gathering Collection
  • Pomegranate Plume Apparel
  • Regal Scale Trunk
  • Riot of Rot 2016 Skins & Accents
  • Riot of Rot 2017 Skins & Accents
  • Rockbreakers Ceremony 2017 Skins & Accents
  • Roseate Scale Trunk
  • Sepia Grove Apparel
  • Sepia Lace Box
  • Silver Bloombox
  • Sorcerer Tatters Apparel
  • Starfall Celebration 2016 Skins & Accents
  • Strawberry Plume Apparel
  • Swipp Skins and Accents
  • The Mystic Sage
  • Trickmurk Circus 2017 Skins & Accents
  • Trickmurk Circus 2019
  • Verdant Starsilks
  • Viridian Scale Trunk
  • Wavecrest Saturnalia 2019
  • Witchy Tatters Apparel
  • Witty Jester Motley

If you wish to be pinged for every round of winners, please @Jousama in this thread to be added to the list!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58