Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Water Dom] Done! Drawing winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Runi [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329084309325742081/607095730712215553/WvISubSubDividerBuyingTickets.png[/img][/center] You can buy tickets for treasure [emoji=treasure size=1] or gems [emoji=gem size=1] in addition to sending in dragons! [b]The ratio is 10 tickets : 1000t : 1g.[/b] Purchase tickets by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=brit]sending your funds to brit in a personal message. [/url]
@Runi
WvISubSubDividerBuyingTickets.png

You can buy tickets for treasure or gems in addition to sending in dragons!

The ratio is 10 tickets : 1000t : 1g.
Purchase tickets by sending your funds to brit in a personal message.
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
Bump!
Bump!
4xn43c.png
Bump! Bring on the floods!
Bump! Bring on the floods!
4xn43c.png
I have a question!

If I send a 1tr Private Auction and the dragon has a bonus (Wildclaw today), do the 10 extra tickets get tripled too?
I have a question!

If I send a 1tr Private Auction and the dragon has a bonus (Wildclaw today), do the 10 extra tickets get tripled too?
1fTWTjV.png
@BandedLake sending two lvl 11s your way, both with gene bonus!
@BandedLake sending two lvl 11s your way, both with gene bonus!
Cleaning up the dust...
@CinamonPizza

Thank you and Thanks for supporting us!
@CinamonPizza

Thank you and Thanks for supporting us!
Bdager.png
@Raedeshe I sent in 4 level 5's to Arwen for the Fire merc team, can i get those logged on the sheet?
@Raedeshe I sent in 4 level 5's to Arwen for the Fire merc team, can i get those logged on the sheet?
ff_sig_100x500.png
@LunahPeixvey

Merc buys if we were doing them ;) ;) count as a “public buy” of sorts and are not eligible for raffle tickets. Instead, you receive a significantly higher payout for sending your dragons in :) Thank you for supporting water though!
@LunahPeixvey

Merc buys if we were doing them ;) ;) count as a “public buy” of sorts and are not eligible for raffle tickets. Instead, you receive a significantly higher payout for sending your dragons in :) Thank you for supporting water though!
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
@Raedeshe but on the alert that I got from my Merc team they said that it counted towards the raffle?
@Raedeshe but on the alert that I got from my Merc team they said that it counted towards the raffle?
ff_sig_100x500.png
@snowbelle @jousama @brit @omiki @ilimati @Raedeshe aaa sorry for the ping, but as a quick question, where/when do out current tickets appear? Ive got 4 dragons donated so far (2 lvl 10, 2 lvl 11, all with gene bonus) and in all the ticket sheets I can find I cant seem to find my name in the list, so was curious as to how/when things get inputed. Just askin in case of a technical error or somethin lol
@snowbelle @jousama @brit @omiki @ilimati @Raedeshe aaa sorry for the ping, but as a quick question, where/when do out current tickets appear? Ive got 4 dragons donated so far (2 lvl 10, 2 lvl 11, all with gene bonus) and in all the ticket sheets I can find I cant seem to find my name in the list, so was curious as to how/when things get inputed. Just askin in case of a technical error or somethin lol
Cleaning up the dust...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58