Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | IRL Embroidered Patches - Thundercrack!
1 2 3 4 5
[size=7]This raffle has ended. @ me if you want to be pinged to future raffles/opportunities to win a rune patch[/size][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8EHwX1J.png[/img][/center] [center][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][/center] RUNE PATCHES! \ouo/ This raffle is for an embroidered patch of your choosing. Either sew-on, or fusible iron-on backing is available. Pick your own flight, or a friend's flight, or a mortal enemy's flight (i guess...?) and wear your flight pride around in the real world! For every 2000 tickets, another patch will be added to the prize pool. [center][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][/center] [size=7]This raffle has ended. @ me if you want to be pinged to future raffles/opportunities to win a rune patch[/size] [size=6]How to Enter:[/size] [emoji=shockswitch blue]Tickets are 1[emoji=gem] each. [emoji=shockswitch blue]Send gems via 1-way CR (preferred) or PM. [emoji=shockswitch blue][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DhUhv7tjtR83zRIo4yZN_UqI3ESeNneNaHYXLa4c0HM/edit#gid=650795340]{Click here for ticket spreadsheet}[/url] [emoji=shockswitch blue]After you've purchased a ticket, comment in this thread why you joined your current flight for an extra ticket, and ping up to 9 people for up to 9 free tickets. [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]Raffle will end at rollover on August 4, 2019[/b] [emoji=shockswitch blue]Lightning flight: Check below for a ~*~Special~*~ Raffle! [center][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][/center] [size=6]Current Prize Pool:[/size] [columns][quote][center][b]Unlocked[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z7T79o3.gif[/img] One patch of winner's choosing[/center][/quote][nextcol][quote][center][b]Locked[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6HE9Fpm.gif[/img] Unlocked at 2k tickets[/center][/quote][nextcol] [quote][center][b]Locked[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6HE9Fpm.gif[/img] Unlocked at 4k tickets[/center][/quote][/columns] [center][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][/center] [size=7]This raffle has ended. @ me if you want to be pinged to future raffles/opportunities to win a rune patch[/size] [size=6]Raffle Rules:[/size] [emoji=shockswitch blue]This is a [b]Physical, Real World Item[/b] that will be mailed to you. The winner will have to provide a mailing address where I can ship the item. Do NOT post your addresses in this thread or send them unless you win. If you do not have an address you are willing to receive mail at and you win, you will be disqualified and a new winner drawn. [emoji=shockswitch blue]There are no limits to how many tickets you can buy. [emoji=shockswitch blue]Each winner is only eligible to win one prize. (Exception: Lightning flight's exclusive raffle winner is still eligible to win once in the general raffle) [emoji=shockswitch blue]In order to get any free tickets, you need to have purchased at least one. There is a maximum of 10 free tickets available via posting and pinging people. [emoji=shockswitch blue]No refunds on entries unless the raffle is shut down outside of my control. [emoji=shockswitch blue]I work full time 6 days a week/50+ hrs. and also do weird things like "sleep". All tickets will be tallied, but probably not immediately. I will get everyone counted before drawing, I promise! C: [emoji=shockswitch blue]If you change usernames, you have to let me know!!! [emoji=shockswitch blue]Leave a comment if you want a last day ping, ping when the winner is drawn, or if you want a ping to future Rune Patch Raffles. Let me know specifically what you want pings to or I will ping you for A L L. [center][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][/center] [size=7]This raffle has ended. @ me if you want to be pinged to future raffles/opportunities to win a rune patch[/size] [size=6]Lightning Flight:[/size] [emoji=lightning rune]Hello interns! As a little something special, there's an extra raffle just for you! [emoji=lightning rune]Leave a comment saying that you are part of lightning flight in this thread, and you will automatically be entered into a [b]Lightning Flight Exclusive[/b] raffle for one Lightning Rune Patch! [emoji=lightning rune]Completely free! [emoji=lightning rune](You've got to mention explicitly that you're in lightning flight though. I won't be checking profiles if you leave a vague comment.) [emoji=lightning rune]This raffle will end at the same time as the general raffle. [emoji=lightning rune]One entry per person, you must be in lightning flight at the time when the winner is drawn, the prize will be a [b]Lightning Rune[/b] patch. No picking a different flight on this raffle. [emoji=lightning rune]You are allowed to enter both this raffle and also send gems for entry into the general all-flight raffle. [emoji=lightning rune]You're also allowed to win both if that so happens! [emoji=lightning rune]Same rules apply to this raffle: you're going to get mail, so make sure you're okay with that before you enter. Let me know if your username changes. I'll get your entry tallied up eventually, not immediately. [emoji=lightning rune]Happy Thundercrack! [center][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][/center] [size=7]This raffle has ended. @ me if you want to be pinged to future raffles/opportunities to win a rune patch[/size] [size=6]Questions:[/size] [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]Will you ship internationally? [/b] Yes, anywhere the post office allows. [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]What does shipping cost me?[/b] Nothing. I will cover the cost. You will not have to pay any IRL money for this raffle. [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]Will there be refunds if the raffle is canceled?[/b] I have no intention of canceling it, so the only reason it would end is if site admin tell me to end it. In which case, yes, I will refund everyone's purchased tickets. [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]Why does lightning flight get an exclusive raffle?[/b] ~*~Because~*~ ~*~Thundercrack~*~ ~*~Carnivale~*~ (Guess what that implies for next month) =u= [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]But why can lightning flight enter (and win) both raffles?[/b] If someone in lightning puts in a bunch of overtime to earn a different flight's patch, I'm not going to tell them no, sorry, you are only allowed to enter for lightning, them's the breaks! The flight exclusive raffle is a special little gift for lightning flight during their festival, not a slight against the other 10 flights. [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]Did you count my tickets?[/b] Have I collected your CR? Then yes. Have I replied to your PM? Then yes. If I haven't? I'm probably doing something like eating, sleeping, or contemplating the nature of reality. I'll get to you eventually. I prefer CRs because it will automatically tell you when I've seen and collected your entry. [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]Can I buy a patch instead of entering a raffle?[/b] I will be offering a VERY limited number of patches during the next Fire dom push that includes a Foddart thread. There will be 1-5 available to purchase with dragon levels, and another 1-5 for 1500 gems. I will operate on a first come-first serve basis. I do not at this point plan to open general commissions or hold a reserve list. I just don't have the time to offer an unlimited number of patches right now, I'm sorry! D: I'm not making a real-life profit off of these, so they can't be a huge priority unfortunately. [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]Will you be doing more raffles for patches?[/b] Ideally, my goal is to run one of these raffles every single month, giving away a patch to a winner and then another patch to someone in the flight celebrating their festival that month. [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]How did you make these?[/b] I spent $900 on a computer program and $4000 on an embroidery machine and then futzed around until something neato came out of them. I make plushies and clothing, it wasn't just for patches! They were practice with making gradients in designs that got out of control and now I'm making a couple each month because I can. c: [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]Can we trust you on this...?[/b] I've done a few ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1361837]1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1041286]2[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1050914]3[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1064120]4[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1087721]5[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1149105]6[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1178512]7[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1197992]8[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1226769]9[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1258135]10[/url]) raffles for physical items before without problems. My rune patch raffles ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2665638/1]1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2683734/1]2[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2708497/1]3[/url]) and foddart ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2707314/2#post_39487351]1[/url]) have also all gone well. But that is ultimately your choice! [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]Site rules...?[/b] Don't share your address with me unless you win, and then, do it [i]privately[/i] and we should be good. Site TOU actually supports raffling off real world items for virtual currency (like I'm doing). [i]"1. Tangible merchandise utilizing Company or Services IP may be [...] raffled (provided the raffle does not utilize "real world" currency) [...] but may not be sold for "real world" currency once the 5 unit limit is exceeded."[/i] [emoji=shockswitch blue][b]What are you going to do with all your gems?[/b] I shall cover my belly in jewels to protect against archers in Laketown. [size=7]This raffle has ended. @ me if you want to be pinged to future raffles/opportunities to win a rune patch[/size]
This raffle has ended. @ me if you want to be pinged to future raffles/opportunities to win a rune patch
8EHwX1J.png

RUNE PATCHES! \ouo/ This raffle is for an embroidered patch of your choosing. Either sew-on, or fusible iron-on backing is available. Pick your own flight, or a friend's flight, or a mortal enemy's flight (i guess...?) and wear your flight pride around in the real world! For every 2000 tickets, another patch will be added to the prize pool.

This raffle has ended. @ me if you want to be pinged to future raffles/opportunities to win a rune patch
How to Enter:
Tickets are 1 each.
Send gems via 1-way CR (preferred) or PM.
{Click here for ticket spreadsheet}
After you've purchased a ticket, comment in this thread why you joined your current flight for an extra ticket, and ping up to 9 people for up to 9 free tickets.
Raffle will end at rollover on August 4, 2019
Lightning flight: Check below for a ~*~Special~*~ Raffle!

Current Prize Pool:
Quote:
Unlocked
Z7T79o3.gif

One patch of winner's choosing
Quote:
6HE9Fpm.gif

Unlocked at 2k tickets
Quote:
6HE9Fpm.gif

Unlocked at 4k tickets

Raffle Rules:
This is a Physical, Real World Item that will be mailed to you. The winner will have to provide a mailing address where I can ship the item. Do NOT post your addresses in this thread or send them unless you win. If you do not have an address you are willing to receive mail at and you win, you will be disqualified and a new winner drawn.
There are no limits to how many tickets you can buy.
Each winner is only eligible to win one prize. (Exception: Lightning flight's exclusive raffle winner is still eligible to win once in the general raffle)
In order to get any free tickets, you need to have purchased at least one. There is a maximum of 10 free tickets available via posting and pinging people.
No refunds on entries unless the raffle is shut down outside of my control.
I work full time 6 days a week/50+ hrs. and also do weird things like "sleep". All tickets will be tallied, but probably not immediately. I will get everyone counted before drawing, I promise! C:
If you change usernames, you have to let me know!!!
Leave a comment if you want a last day ping, ping when the winner is drawn, or if you want a ping to future Rune Patch Raffles. Let me know specifically what you want pings to or I will ping you for A L L.

Lightning Flight:
Hello interns! As a little something special, there's an extra raffle just for you!
Leave a comment saying that you are part of lightning flight in this thread, and you will automatically be entered into a Lightning Flight Exclusive raffle for one Lightning Rune Patch!
Completely free!
(You've got to mention explicitly that you're in lightning flight though. I won't be checking profiles if you leave a vague comment.)
This raffle will end at the same time as the general raffle.
One entry per person, you must be in lightning flight at the time when the winner is drawn, the prize will be a Lightning Rune patch. No picking a different flight on this raffle.
You are allowed to enter both this raffle and also send gems for entry into the general all-flight raffle.
You're also allowed to win both if that so happens!
Same rules apply to this raffle: you're going to get mail, so make sure you're okay with that before you enter. Let me know if your username changes. I'll get your entry tallied up eventually, not immediately.
Happy Thundercrack!

Questions:
Will you ship internationally?
Yes, anywhere the post office allows.
What does shipping cost me?
Nothing. I will cover the cost. You will not have to pay any IRL money for this raffle.
Will there be refunds if the raffle is canceled?
I have no intention of canceling it, so the only reason it would end is if site admin tell me to end it. In which case, yes, I will refund everyone's purchased tickets.
Why does lightning flight get an exclusive raffle?
~*~Because~*~
~*~Thundercrack~*~
~*~Carnivale~*~
(Guess what that implies for next month) =u=
But why can lightning flight enter (and win) both raffles?
If someone in lightning puts in a bunch of overtime to earn a different flight's patch, I'm not going to tell them no, sorry, you are only allowed to enter for lightning, them's the breaks! The flight exclusive raffle is a special little gift for lightning flight during their festival, not a slight against the other 10 flights.
Did you count my tickets?
Have I collected your CR? Then yes. Have I replied to your PM? Then yes. If I haven't? I'm probably doing something like eating, sleeping, or contemplating the nature of reality. I'll get to you eventually. I prefer CRs because it will automatically tell you when I've seen and collected your entry.
Can I buy a patch instead of entering a raffle?
I will be offering a VERY limited number of patches during the next Fire dom push that includes a Foddart thread. There will be 1-5 available to purchase with dragon levels, and another 1-5 for 1500 gems. I will operate on a first come-first serve basis. I do not at this point plan to open general commissions or hold a reserve list. I just don't have the time to offer an unlimited number of patches right now, I'm sorry! D: I'm not making a real-life profit off of these, so they can't be a huge priority unfortunately.
Will you be doing more raffles for patches?
Ideally, my goal is to run one of these raffles every single month, giving away a patch to a winner and then another patch to someone in the flight celebrating their festival that month.
How did you make these?
I spent $900 on a computer program and $4000 on an embroidery machine and then futzed around until something neato came out of them. I make plushies and clothing, it wasn't just for patches! They were practice with making gradients in designs that got out of control and now I'm making a couple each month because I can. c:
Can we trust you on this...?
I've done a few (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10) raffles for physical items before without problems. My rune patch raffles (1 2 3) and foddart (1) have also all gone well. But that is ultimately your choice!
Site rules...?
Don't share your address with me unless you win, and then, do it privately and we should be good. Site TOU actually supports raffling off real world items for virtual currency (like I'm doing). "1. Tangible merchandise utilizing Company or Services IP may be [...] raffled (provided the raffle does not utilize "real world" currency) [...] but may not be sold for "real world" currency once the 5 unit limit is exceeded."
What are you going to do with all your gems?
I shall cover my belly in jewels to protect against archers in Laketown.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Friendly bump :3

I love them~ Do you happen to sell them anywhere?
Friendly bump :3

I love them~ Do you happen to sell them anywhere?
wCuWjJy.png
@blacklist Ahhhh kinda? As foddart! [quote][emoji=shockswitch blue size=1][b]Can I buy a patch instead of entering a raffle?[/b] I will be offering a VERY limited number of patches during the next Fire dom push that includes a Foddart thread. There will be 1-5 available to purchase with dragon levels, and another 1-5 for 1500 gems. I will operate on a first come-first serve basis. I do not at this point plan to open general commissions or hold a reserve list. I just don't have the time to offer an unlimited number of patches right now, I'm sorry! D: I'm not making a real-life profit off of these, so they can't be a huge priority unfortunately.[/quote] Also! Highly belated pinglist was here: Sorry guys, this week has been fairly chaotic and it's only Monday OH GOODIE.
@blacklist

Ahhhh kinda? As foddart!
Quote:
Can I buy a patch instead of entering a raffle?
I will be offering a VERY limited number of patches during the next Fire dom push that includes a Foddart thread. There will be 1-5 available to purchase with dragon levels, and another 1-5 for 1500 gems. I will operate on a first come-first serve basis. I do not at this point plan to open general commissions or hold a reserve list. I just don't have the time to offer an unlimited number of patches right now, I'm sorry! D: I'm not making a real-life profit off of these, so they can't be a huge priority unfortunately.

Also! Highly belated pinglist was here:
Sorry guys, this week has been fairly chaotic and it's only Monday OH GOODIE.

f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Oh man, i must be blind.. sorry about that, going to save up some an enter ^^; thank you
Oh man, i must be blind.. sorry about that, going to save up some an enter ^^; thank you
wCuWjJy.png
Dropping in to say, hello! I'm in the lightning flight and would like to enter the exclusive raffle please!
Dropping in to say, hello! I'm in the lightning flight and would like to enter the exclusive raffle please!
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
Hello! Lightning flight member here! I would like to also state that I have added you into our main hub for thundercrack! Thanks so much for letting us know!!!
Hello! Lightning flight member here! I would like to also state that I have added you into our main hub for thundercrack! Thanks so much for letting us know!!!
2ZDoHTE.png
@Blacklist np! :D I put a lot of info in that first post, it's easy to miss c:
@BlazingSkyDragon added!
@Avariea oh awesome, thank you so much! I really want to make sure everyone in lightning who wants to join has a chance to. :D I've added you in, and happy thundercrack!
@Blacklist np! :D I put a lot of info in that first post, it's easy to miss c:
@BlazingSkyDragon added!
@Avariea oh awesome, thank you so much! I really want to make sure everyone in lightning who wants to join has a chance to. :D I've added you in, and happy thundercrack!
Hello! I’d love to enter the lightning flight exclusive raffle :)

@L1br4
(Pinging myself in case I want to buy tickets as well later when I have money)
Hello! I’d love to enter the lightning flight exclusive raffle :)

@L1br4
(Pinging myself in case I want to buy tickets as well later when I have money)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@clockworkMoose

It took me forever to switch to Plague. I couldn't decide between Shadow and Plague.

I liked Plague and decided to join because I like the lore of the Flight :)
@clockworkMoose

It took me forever to switch to Plague. I couldn't decide between Shadow and Plague.

I liked Plague and decided to join because I like the lore of the Flight :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
@L1BR4 Added!
@jashykins Plague's lore is great! I love that it's survival by any means and not just sniffles and sickness and how it contrasts to nature's survival ideals. :D Definitely really cool story points. Added in your free ticket as well.
@L1BR4 Added!
@jashykins Plague's lore is great! I love that it's survival by any means and not just sniffles and sickness and how it contrasts to nature's survival ideals. :D Definitely really cool story points. Added in your free ticket as well.
1 2 3 4 5