Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LAST DAY Raffle - eggs, lv25, silks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7duIGIT.png[/img][Center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=darkslategrey][size=4] Welcome to FL/GHT'S first public raffle! I just want to thank everyone who's donated all sorts of lovely prizes, the proceeds will be split and sent back to you after the raffle ends. That, and I also would like to thank everyone who's shown interest in FL/GHT so far - I didn't expect to make it this far in just two months, with over 100 dragons registered with FL/GHT![/size] [font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=darkslategrey][b][size=4]Rules[/size][/b] -2kt per ticket - Registering a dragon with FL/GHT gets you 5 tickets - Referral(w the person actually showing up) gets you 1 ticket -[b] Raffle will end on 25th August![/b] - You may win a prize from each tier, but NOT if you won the grand prize. -[b]Please post in this thread with the number of tickets you'd like to get, or if you're referring friends. THEN send a one-way CR to @/rei711 with the payment for tickets, stating how many you'd like to buy.[/b] - Failure to send payment means no tickets. I might not have time to remind everyone, so please make sure you send in payment promptly for ease of processing. - FL/GHT members may not earn tickets via registering or advertising.This raffle is to stir up interest in the public community, but rest assured we will hold a private raffle for FL/GHT members soon. - Numbers will be drawn using [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Frandom.org%2F]random.org[/url] - Please be polite on this thread, we're hosting this for fun out of our own pockets^^ [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1td-StLA8cmenTkIGh46vSsPNHfA8h2SKGwpMTLcDmz4/edit?usp=sharing]Raffle Spreadsheet here![/url]
7duIGIT.png

Welcome to FL/GHT'S first public raffle!
I just want to thank everyone who's donated all sorts of lovely prizes, the proceeds will be split and sent back to you after the raffle ends. That, and I also would like to thank everyone who's shown interest in FL/GHT so far - I didn't expect to make it this far in just two months, with over 100 dragons registered with FL/GHT!

Rules
-2kt per ticket
- Registering a dragon with FL/GHT gets you 5 tickets
- Referral(w the person actually showing up) gets you 1 ticket
- Raffle will end on 25th August!
- You may win a prize from each tier, but NOT if you won the grand prize.
-Please post in this thread with the number of tickets you'd like to get, or if you're referring friends.
THEN send a one-way CR to @/rei711 with the payment for tickets, stating how many you'd like to buy.

- Failure to send payment means no tickets. I might not have time to remind everyone, so please make sure you send in payment promptly for ease of processing.
- FL/GHT members may not earn tickets via registering or advertising.This raffle is to stir up interest in the public community, but rest assured we will hold a private raffle for FL/GHT members soon.
- Numbers will be drawn using random.org
- Please be polite on this thread, we're hosting this for fun out of our own pockets^^

Raffle Spreadsheet here!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/12HjuyB.png[/img][center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif] [quote name="Grand Prize"][center][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53531746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535318/53531746_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][b]Hopper[/b] Level 25 Trained, statted and stoned(proof in bio, tincture can be provided if asked for)[/columns][/quote] [quote name="2nd and 3rd Prizes"]Unlocked at 100 tickets[center] [item=nightfall starsilks][item=unhatched lightning egg][/quote] [quote name="Tier 2 Prizes"]Unlocked at 250 tickets[center] [item=moondust starsilks][item=cloudberry plumes][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [item=rainbow starsilk shawl]RAINBOW STARSILK SET [columns][url=http://main.php?dragon=47923430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479235/47923430_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][b]Noc G1, comes with Starmalade accent[/columns] [b]ITEMS FROM THUNDERCRACK CARNIVAL MAY BE ADDED LATER[/B][/quote] [quote name="Tier 3 Prizes"]Unlocked at 500 tickets[center] [item=slight eyewing][item=ichor nymph][item=skin: galactic devourer] SET:[item=fire flower]x99, [item=marsh stalker]x99, [item=heartred croaker leg]x99, [item=dung beetle]x99 [b]ITEMS FROM THUNDERCRACK CARNIVAL MAY BE ADDED LATER[/B][/quote] [quote name="Bonus Grand Prize"] Unlocked at 1000 tickets[center]
12HjuyB.png

Grand Prize wrote:

53531746_350.png
Hopper
Level 25
Trained, statted and stoned(proof in bio, tincture can be provided if asked for)
2nd and 3rd Prizes wrote:
Unlocked at 100 tickets
Nightfall Starsilks Unhatched Lightning Egg
Tier 2 Prizes wrote:
Unlocked at 250 tickets
Moondust Starsilks Cloudberry Plumes Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Rainbow Starsilk Shawl RAINBOW STARSILK SET

47923430_350.png
Noc G1, comes with Starmalade accent

ITEMS FROM THUNDERCRACK CARNIVAL MAY BE ADDED LATER
Tier 3 Prizes wrote:
Unlocked at 500 tickets
Slight Eyewing Ichor Nymph Skin: Galactic Devourer
SET: Fire Flower x99, Marsh Stalker x99, Heartred Croaker Leg x99, Dung Beetle x99
ITEMS FROM THUNDERCRACK CARNIVAL MAY BE ADDED LATER
Bonus Grand Prize wrote:
Unlocked at 1000 tickets
res in case
res in case
@Bluebirdi3 @idesofjuly @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @Juneun @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @Missyboo1221 @MettatonsLegs @Skydust @Chou @KeepStar @RadientAngel @ande @Sequins @KatPlushie @AngelCrown @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Levona @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @KatPlushie @Sequins @ande @AnimeLover9631 @toxicwisteria @Saraceaser @Harana @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @Dachshund59 @BlueMangoDragon @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @Penpause47 @Tigerclaw @RenatoUlbov @Qvacker @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @KimChi13 @edgyusername @RhaRha @myriadofstars @Alola @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @junu @ElysianJewels @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @happyasaclam

I'm glad to announce the start of the official public FL/GHT Raffle!
I'd like to remind everyone that this is mainly to spark public interest, so I encourage you to invite your friends to join - though you won't get tickets for referral, but you can still buy tickets normally.
Thank you for supporting FL/GHT so far, I hope I can count on your continued support in the future! It really means a lot to me knowing you guys love what we've got here, and I intend to keep building onto the FL/GHT universe when I can ^^
@Bluebirdi3 @idesofjuly @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @Juneun @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @Missyboo1221 @MettatonsLegs @Skydust @Chou @KeepStar @RadientAngel @ande @Sequins @KatPlushie @AngelCrown @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Levona @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @KatPlushie @Sequins @ande @AnimeLover9631 @toxicwisteria @Saraceaser @Harana @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @Dachshund59 @BlueMangoDragon @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @Penpause47 @Tigerclaw @RenatoUlbov @Qvacker @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @KimChi13 @edgyusername @RhaRha @myriadofstars @Alola @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @junu @ElysianJewels @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @happyasaclam

I'm glad to announce the start of the official public FL/GHT Raffle!
I'd like to remind everyone that this is mainly to spark public interest, so I encourage you to invite your friends to join - though you won't get tickets for referral, but you can still buy tickets normally.
Thank you for supporting FL/GHT so far, I hope I can count on your continued support in the future! It really means a lot to me knowing you guys love what we've got here, and I intend to keep building onto the FL/GHT universe when I can ^^
*slides in*
*slides in*

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
Blease buy tickets and stuff i cried while making the spreadsheet kthxbye
Blease buy tickets and stuff i cried while making the spreadsheet kthxbye
7SOxEj9.gif
OOO this is cool! :o
.. but, I don't want any tickets. So sorry. ;-;
OOO this is cool! :o
.. but, I don't want any tickets. So sorry. ;-;
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@Daschund59
no prob, just try to spread the word! we spent a lot of time and money gathering the prizes so xD
@Daschund59
no prob, just try to spread the word! we spent a lot of time and money gathering the prizes so xD
5 tickets!
5 tickets!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
I'll take some tickets! I'll take 10 :)
I'll take some tickets! I'll take 10 :)
199760f05700601958f966ca55fe0a3346003fe0.pngffa58010c908ceed03a0188458ebab1dd97fbdb9.png[url][/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11