Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FINISHED] Thanks for your support!
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
[quote=All Storage Pinglist]@cinamonpizza @dd2900 @jadescarlet @pennifeather @tournesol @tropickle @winterkitten1996 @antigem @mochikookie @lynxedlight @touma @pebz @drakenhart @ecclesia @grasssnake485 @ilexopaca @justchimeric @kaivyrin @lugia492 @lycheejelly @moriarty @notyourcrush @putri @valyrie @erinaconyx @evarinya @highfives @lesen @leucoss @malachai @mirrorface @oceanlotus @ocianne @remotecitadel @shadowdancer @thisoneisblue @tinytalkingtina @tune @versidue @watermel0nbob @yumehisakawa @snugglebug @skydancer10 @glurpagos @wishuponadragon @dekomaru @aradan @arcticfire @asterodea @cerys @crustacean @darkwolf133 @drowsypanda @eificopper @faebeats @flameleaf @foxhermit @hedwighufflepuff @hikarikirameku @hinumi @ikterrin @jazzyleia @kaaoqi @kvon @lameforgers @lehlora @mags @mirna @oriru @reven @saronai @selah @sidegrinder @tateril @teletraan @themasterplan47 @tieflingcleric @tsubakistar @zephyrouss @fluoricburn @liland @caroo @paintra @ribbons @roamingmidnight @katsuokai @xeyla @arcaneidolriots @aredshroom @arundodonax @countingchocobos @delcat @flufferlover @forelle @geminisun @juxta13 @kelpoyo @lednik @lieb @lilystar6 @nana64 @nesu @rannocaune @rennyrosie @shadowtheedgehog @springbok @univorn @zalango @sylvandyr @exasperatedmom @feralynx @218715 @aersolace @ahzidal @airdragon @alanon @alfamangle @alveoli @amut @antivehicular @arinyl @bfkitsune @blackrayser @blacksherruk @bluecoriander @bonstrosity @borkbean @bunlux @captainchompers @cataegus @catgoat @cerastium @clockconnoisseur @coppercape @crim @cryptothumpian @cvthedral @dustclouds @farwalker @fistfulofdragons @fortuna @fossore @grinningwolf24 @hanelli @headlessking @jexxmix @jovaniskye @kael1030 @kaelidra @kamishii @krazkitcat @krocodalie @lacroixkin @ladyrenee @lostthought @luciddreams @melatonin @mirrorface @moonlitcacti [/quote] Hey guys! Sorry about the ping but we're in the last legs of finalising data for Boarding Raffle and I just wanted you all to make sure that the dragons you stored have been recorded correctly so you're not missing out on any tickets! If everything is all good, no need to worry! Just let me know if you'd like to be pinged for prize drawing regardless of if you win something. Think there's missing dragons? Let me know ASAP! Boarder hasn't said you sent return CR/PAs? Ping me here or shoot me a PM, I'll update it manually for you :) Anywho, thanks so much for your assistance guys, we couldn't have gotten dom this week without you! And again, if you'd like to be pinged for drawn prizes even if you don't win something, let me know!
All Storage Pinglist wrote:
@cinamonpizza @dd2900 @jadescarlet @pennifeather @tournesol @tropickle @winterkitten1996 @antigem @mochikookie @lynxedlight @touma @pebz @drakenhart @ecclesia @grasssnake485 @ilexopaca @justchimeric @kaivyrin @lugia492 @lycheejelly @moriarty @notyourcrush @putri @valyrie @erinaconyx @evarinya @highfives @lesen @leucoss @malachai @mirrorface @oceanlotus @ocianne @remotecitadel @shadowdancer @thisoneisblue @tinytalkingtina @tune @versidue @watermel0nbob @yumehisakawa @snugglebug @skydancer10 @glurpagos @wishuponadragon @dekomaru @aradan @arcticfire @asterodea @cerys @crustacean @darkwolf133 @drowsypanda @eificopper @faebeats @flameleaf @foxhermit @hedwighufflepuff @hikarikirameku @hinumi @ikterrin @jazzyleia @kaaoqi @kvon @lameforgers @lehlora @mags @mirna @oriru @reven @saronai @selah @sidegrinder @tateril @teletraan @themasterplan47 @tieflingcleric @tsubakistar @zephyrouss @fluoricburn @liland @caroo @paintra @ribbons @roamingmidnight @katsuokai @xeyla @arcaneidolriots @aredshroom @arundodonax @countingchocobos @delcat @flufferlover @forelle @geminisun @juxta13 @kelpoyo @lednik @lieb @lilystar6 @nana64 @nesu @rannocaune @rennyrosie @shadowtheedgehog @springbok @univorn @zalango @sylvandyr @exasperatedmom @feralynx @218715 @aersolace @ahzidal @airdragon @alanon @alfamangle @alveoli @amut @antivehicular @arinyl @bfkitsune @blackrayser @blacksherruk @bluecoriander @bonstrosity @borkbean @bunlux @captainchompers @cataegus @catgoat @cerastium @clockconnoisseur @coppercape @crim @cryptothumpian @cvthedral @dustclouds @farwalker @fistfulofdragons @fortuna @fossore @grinningwolf24 @hanelli @headlessking @jexxmix @jovaniskye @kael1030 @kaelidra @kamishii @krazkitcat @krocodalie @lacroixkin @ladyrenee @lostthought @luciddreams @melatonin @mirrorface @moonlitcacti

Hey guys!
Sorry about the ping but we're in the last legs of finalising data for Boarding Raffle and I just wanted you all to make sure that the dragons you stored have been recorded correctly so you're not missing out on any tickets!

If everything is all good, no need to worry! Just let me know if you'd like to be pinged for prize drawing regardless of if you win something.

Think there's missing dragons? Let me know ASAP!

Boarder hasn't said you sent return CR/PAs? Ping me here or shoot me a PM, I'll update it manually for you :)

Anywho, thanks so much for your assistance guys, we couldn't have gotten dom this week without you! And again, if you'd like to be pinged for drawn prizes even if you don't win something, let me know!
GAji9p1.png
Hey guys! If you're seeing this ping it means you won a prize from our Boarder's Raffle! I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you on this, RL kicked all the water org's butts almost as soon as the push ended T_T

Please PM your choices to me, listing a number of choices based on which number you were pulled as. You'll have 24 hours to respond before I pull someone else to pick out some prizes!

1. @FlufferLover
2. @Xolrit
3. @Forelle
4. @Kelpoyo
5. @bonstrosity
6. @JovaniSkye
7. @BloodAlphaess
8. @Runi
9. @melatonin
10. @Nesu
11. @tsubakistar
12. @Xesei
13. @Ste11a
14. @FoxHermit

Thank you again for supporting us with your storage spaces guys!
Hey guys! If you're seeing this ping it means you won a prize from our Boarder's Raffle! I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you on this, RL kicked all the water org's butts almost as soon as the push ended T_T

Please PM your choices to me, listing a number of choices based on which number you were pulled as. You'll have 24 hours to respond before I pull someone else to pick out some prizes!

1. @FlufferLover
2. @Xolrit
3. @Forelle
4. @Kelpoyo
5. @bonstrosity
6. @JovaniSkye
7. @BloodAlphaess
8. @Runi
9. @melatonin
10. @Nesu
11. @tsubakistar
12. @Xesei
13. @Ste11a
14. @FoxHermit

Thank you again for supporting us with your storage spaces guys!
GAji9p1.png
Oh heck, only saw that now. nice to be in third place for choosening -eyess emoji-
Oh heck, only saw that now. nice to be in third place for choosening -eyess emoji-
shop_banner.png
This was such a cool battle xD I haven’t participated that much in a Dom in some time, and I was so driven to help, I unlocked a heckton of my den slots xD

Such fun! ^^
This was such a cool battle xD I haven’t participated that much in a Dom in some time, and I was so driven to help, I unlocked a heckton of my den slots xD

Such fun! ^^
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84