Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FINISHED] Thanks for your support!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
@NirnrootNoises
Yeah, sure!

I'll check with some trainers who are online now and we'll see what we can do.

For the time being until I get a response are you OK with setting your status to 'Accepting - Ping First'? That way someone will ping you to check if you can take the dragons and you can let them know to send 2t PAs instead of 1t.
@NirnrootNoises
Yeah, sure!

I'll check with some trainers who are online now and we'll see what we can do.

For the time being until I get a response are you OK with setting your status to 'Accepting - Ping First'? That way someone will ping you to check if you can take the dragons and you can let them know to send 2t PAs instead of 1t.
GAji9p1.png
@PlushiePalooza i can definitely do that, thanks for the suggestion!
@PlushiePalooza i can definitely do that, thanks for the suggestion!
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@tournesol
Hey there!
If you're around and able to pick up some dragons, I've got 5 right now and should have a few more batches of five before I have to head off to work in a couple hours.

Edit::
Had to clear some space and sent to someone else, but if you're happy for me to leave you some PAs/CRs while you're offline let me know and I'll throw some your way next time I've got time to train!
@tournesol
Hey there!
If you're around and able to pick up some dragons, I've got 5 right now and should have a few more batches of five before I have to head off to work in a couple hours.

Edit::
Had to clear some space and sent to someone else, but if you're happy for me to leave you some PAs/CRs while you're offline let me know and I'll throw some your way next time I've got time to train!
GAji9p1.png
@NirnrootNoises
I've got a few dragons I can send you with 2t PAs right now if you're still around.
@NirnrootNoises
I've got a few dragons I can send you with 2t PAs right now if you're still around.
GAji9p1.png
@PlushiePalooza hey there! i could take em now if you're online~ i'll be here till 22:00FR
@PlushiePalooza hey there! i could take em now if you're online~ i'll be here till 22:00FR
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@yellowstarfish Sent five your way!
@yellowstarfish Sent five your way!
AW94iGm.png
[quote name="SlipperySylveon" date="2019-07-24 21:52:35" ] @/yellowstarfish Sent five your way! [/quote] @slipperysylveon sent PAs! accept anytime :)
SlipperySylveon wrote on 2019-07-24 21:52:35:
@/yellowstarfish Sent five your way!
@slipperysylveon
sent PAs! accept anytime :)
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
Hey guys! Any of you available to take 12 undennable fodder off my hands?
@tournesol @cinamonpizza @kael1030
Hey guys! Any of you available to take 12 undennable fodder off my hands?
@tournesol @cinamonpizza @kael1030
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@Arwen

I can :)
@Arwen

I can :)
7zcCDc4.png
Cool deal, coming at you via PA, if that's ok, with my username in the bios! Thanks!
Cool deal, coming at you via PA, if that's ok, with my username in the bios! Thanks!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84