Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FINISHED] Thanks for your support!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
@PlushiePalooza Thank you so much! Glad to know.
@PlushiePalooza Thank you so much! Glad to know.
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
@Neroli
Sending you 25 fodder dragons with no HD cooldown over PA :)
@Neroli
Sending you 25 fodder dragons with no HD cooldown over PA :)
S1RYPFw.png
Hello! We nature folks just finished our battle against arcane and I realized something: among the masses of transiting fodder, there's quite a bit of old dragons that end up exalted during pushes! And I hate it :'( I want to save as many as I can! So I made this! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2725086/][img]https://i.gyazo.com/e730b0ec39a7d24a0d8861324c3d211b.png[/img][/url][/center] Basically, if you come across a dragon that's 3 or more years old, you can send them my way in a two-ways CR and I'll trade you for a fresh fodder of the same level. I'd love it if you guys could keep an eye out during your battle! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm online often (European time) so it should be quick! Thank youuuuu
Hello!

We nature folks just finished our battle against arcane and I realized something: among the masses of transiting fodder, there's quite a bit of old dragons that end up exalted during pushes! And I hate it :'( I want to save as many as I can!

So I made this!
e730b0ec39a7d24a0d8861324c3d211b.png

Basically, if you come across a dragon that's 3 or more years old, you can send them my way in a two-ways CR and I'll trade you for a fresh fodder of the same level.

I'd love it if you guys could keep an eye out during your battle! I'm online often (European time) so it should be quick!

Thank youuuuu
@usualuniqueness Sending you six dragons for boarding!
@usualuniqueness Sending you six dragons for boarding!
AW94iGm.png
Giving 11 den slots to the opposing flight because I want badges? Nahhh, not me >.> <.< [s]Icewarden forgive me[/s] Seriously though these badge are great [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] Props to the artist!
Giving 11 den slots to the opposing flight because I want badges? Nahhh, not me >.> <.<
Icewarden forgive me

Seriously though these badge are great Props to the artist!
n2Yio0g.png
@Okapi
Sending 30 den fodder your way :)
@Okapi
Sending 30 den fodder your way :)
S1RYPFw.png
@Sephora34
Thanks, grabbing them now!
@Sephora34
Thanks, grabbing them now!
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Okapi
Sending you 48 den fodder. :)
@Okapi
Sending you 48 den fodder. :)
@ste11a Sending over 10 dragons for Den storage!
@ste11a Sending over 10 dragons for Den storage!
AW94iGm.png
hi @PlushiePalooza! i was wondering if you could have your trainers send PAs that are for 2-t instead of 1-t? i am attending for Lightning's raffle and i would hate to mix them up! there didn't seem to be a place i could enter that next to my name on your spreadsheet, so i was hoping you could make some kind of note for me? [emoji=ridgeback confused size=2]
hi @PlushiePalooza! i was wondering if you could have your trainers send PAs that are for 2-t instead of 1-t? i am attending for Lightning's raffle and i would hate to mix them up!

there didn't seem to be a place i could enter that next to my name on your spreadsheet, so i was hoping you could make some kind of note for me?
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84