Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FINISHED] Thanks for your support!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
@fistfulofdragons Good catch! We'll update our instructions asap.

Because of the den being the way it is, the expectation is that dragons will be moved into the boarder's lair and return PAs/CRs set up no later than the end of August 4th.

We understand that some boarders will have more den dragons boarded than lair space available to move them through, so in that case just open communication with each other on when/how the dragons will be returned is key. :)
@fistfulofdragons Good catch! We'll update our instructions asap.

Because of the den being the way it is, the expectation is that dragons will be moved into the boarder's lair and return PAs/CRs set up no later than the end of August 4th.

We understand that some boarders will have more den dragons boarded than lair space available to move them through, so in that case just open communication with each other on when/how the dragons will be returned is key. :)
Na5WGHa.png
@Neroli Sent 8 dragons your way
@Neroli Sent 8 dragons your way
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo Got them!!
@LordMaroo Got them!!
ZVpCPil.png
@Neroli thanks i will be sending you more soon :)
@Neroli thanks i will be sending you more soon :)
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo hey, some of your dragons look like they are still on den cooldown, and I only have den slots at the moment. So if the ones you're gonna send are dennable then I can happily accept them (:
@LordMaroo hey, some of your dragons look like they are still on den cooldown, and I only have den slots at the moment. So if the ones you're gonna send are dennable then I can happily accept them (:
ZVpCPil.png
@Neroli the ones i sent you?
@Neroli the ones i sent you?
4xn43c.png
@Sillette @tournesol Can either of you take 10 dragons?
@Sillette @tournesol Can either of you take 10 dragons?
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo Can I ask if they're fodder or perma? o:
@LordMaroo Can I ask if they're fodder or perma? o:
3u37mIB.png
@Sillette Fodder :)
@Sillette Fodder :)
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo
Sure thing! Send em over! ^^
@LordMaroo
Sure thing! Send em over! ^^
3u37mIB.png