Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
@jbapple

1. Wearing the Sky

Thanks so much for hosting the raffle!
@jbapple

1. Wearing the Sky

Thanks so much for hosting the raffle!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
1. In the jungle
2 oversized oven
3. We forgot to name this pack
4. Old blooms
5. Wearing the sky
6. Desert dwellers
7. Fabulous fauna

Thank you!!
1. In the jungle
2 oversized oven
3. We forgot to name this pack
4. Old blooms
5. Wearing the sky
6. Desert dwellers
7. Fabulous fauna

Thank you!!
HnHWvPl.png
@jbapple

1. Oversized Oven Starter Pack
2. Old Blooms

thanks!
@jbapple

1. Oversized Oven Starter Pack
2. Old Blooms

thanks!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
woohoo my first raffle win! :)

Round 23, 9th place lol.
Gives me somewhere higher to aim for next time right? :D

Wow 9 choices for a LIbran... this is gonna take a while

1. Wrapped in Winds
2. Sky Blue silks
3. I made (conjurer)
4. Ghost Flame
5. Old Blooms
6. Oversized Oven starter pack
7. In Jungle, the mighty Jungle
8. Fabulous Fauna
9. Little Red Riding Hood

*phew*
woohoo my first raffle win! :)

Round 23, 9th place lol.
Gives me somewhere higher to aim for next time right? :D

Wow 9 choices for a LIbran... this is gonna take a while

1. Wrapped in Winds
2. Sky Blue silks
3. I made (conjurer)
4. Ghost Flame
5. Old Blooms
6. Oversized Oven starter pack
7. In Jungle, the mighty Jungle
8. Fabulous Fauna
9. Little Red Riding Hood

*phew*
qDkA25S.png
1. Wrapped in Winds
2. Wearing the Sky
3. Something Fishy

Thank you!
1. Wrapped in Winds
2. Wearing the Sky
3. Something Fishy

Thank you!
dnLxeEc.png
Oh yay so glad to see I was drawn!

1. Wrapped in Winds
2. Wearing the Sky
3. Who Hexxed My Favorite Outfit?
4. Something Fishy
5. In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle
6. Level Up
7. Fabulous Fauna
8. Are You for Bo-real?
9. Oversized Oven Starter Pack
10. We Forgot to Name This Pack

Thank you so much!
Oh yay so glad to see I was drawn!

1. Wrapped in Winds
2. Wearing the Sky
3. Who Hexxed My Favorite Outfit?
4. Something Fishy
5. In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle
6. Level Up
7. Fabulous Fauna
8. Are You for Bo-real?
9. Oversized Oven Starter Pack
10. We Forgot to Name This Pack

Thank you so much!
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
Really nice surprise!

1. Wearing the Sky
2. Wrapped in Winds
3. I Made...
4. Are You Bo-Real?
5. Mandatory Fire Stage

Thanks!
Really nice surprise!

1. Wearing the Sky
2. Wrapped in Winds
3. I Made...
4. Are You Bo-Real?
5. Mandatory Fire Stage

Thanks!
Thanks!

1. I Made ...
2. Who Hexxed My Favourite Outfit?
3. Wrapped In Winds
4. Wearing The Sky
5. Desert Dwellers
6. Mandatory Fire Stage
Thanks!

1. I Made ...
2. Who Hexxed My Favourite Outfit?
3. Wrapped In Winds
4. Wearing The Sky
5. Desert Dwellers
6. Mandatory Fire Stage
45Pathc.png
@jbapple

Woo thanks!

1. Are You For Bo-real?
2. Oversized Oven Starter Pack
3. Desert Dwellers
4. Who Hexxed My Favourite Outfit?
5. Wrapped In Winds
6. Wearing The Sky
7. Old Blooms
8. I Made ...
@jbapple

Woo thanks!

1. Are You For Bo-real?
2. Oversized Oven Starter Pack
3. Desert Dwellers
4. Who Hexxed My Favourite Outfit?
5. Wrapped In Winds
6. Wearing The Sky
7. Old Blooms
8. I Made ...
IoOIjjo.png
will be sending R23 prizes later on tonight or tomorrow morning. #guess who bought way too many babies for drakeharvest, it me [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #24[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of number of remaining raffle prizes left. When your name comes up [b]you will have 48 hours to respond[/b]. I won’t be looking at this thread until Monday or sending out prizes from round 24 until then. Also, since we are moving towards the end of the raffle drawing, if you would like to skip claiming any of the remaining prizes, please post something indicating that. It’s also ok to be 8th drawn in raffle and just list top 6 prizes and indicate you’d like to pass if none of those 6 are available. [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/1#post_40063890][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Karramel [*]@Starlight18 [*]@Cheystar [*]@Ophidia [*]@Firefirebert [*]@Yellowstarfish [*]@Jaxables [*]@Foxhermit [*]@Spark carryover from last round [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 48 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut (last pulled at 0722 FR on September 7, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
will be sending R23 prizes later on tonight or tomorrow morning.
#guess who bought way too many babies for drakeharvest, it me
wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #24

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of number of remaining raffle prizes left. When your name comes up you will have 48 hours to respond. I won’t be looking at this thread until Monday or sending out prizes from round 24 until then. Also, since we are moving towards the end of the raffle drawing, if you would like to skip claiming any of the remaining prizes, please post something indicating that. It’s also ok to be 8th drawn in raffle and just list top 6 prizes and indicate you’d like to pass if none of those 6 are available.

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here

1. @Karramel
  2. @Starlight18
  3. @Cheystar
  4. @Ophidia
  5. @Firefirebert
  6. @Yellowstarfish
  7. @Jaxables
  8. @Foxhermit
  9. @Spark carryover from last round

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 48 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut
(last pulled at 0722 FR on September 7, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71