Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71
Hello, I will be sending out Round 17 prizes when I wake up tomorrow. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #18[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/1#post_40063890][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Dasammit [*]@Reliquiaen [*]@Plantqueen [*]@Borkbean [*]@Pekasairroc [*]@Drowsypanda [*]@Furo [*]@Premiumhugs [*]@Eclipsemirror [*]@Phenri [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut (last pulled at 0722 FR on September 3, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
Hello, I will be sending out Round 17 prizes when I wake up tomorrow.
wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #18

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here

1. @Dasammit
  2. @Reliquiaen
  3. @Plantqueen
  4. @Borkbean
  5. @Pekasairroc
  6. @Drowsypanda
  7. @Furo
  8. @Premiumhugs
  9. @Eclipsemirror
  10. @Phenri

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut
(last pulled at 0722 FR on September 3, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png

@jbapple

Plant Life Stars please!
@jbapple

Plant Life Stars please!
BPpOUJu.png
thank you!! @jbapple
1. onyx trunk
2. seasonal allergies
3. emerald trunk
4. tastes like pink
5. water under the bridge
6. rays of radiance
7. gleeful survivor
thank you!! @jbapple
1. onyx trunk
2. seasonal allergies
3. emerald trunk
4. tastes like pink
5. water under the bridge
6. rays of radiance
7. gleeful survivor
CvyoOwu.png
@jbapple
Thank you!

1. Plant Life
2. Exquisite Mango
3. Midas Touch
4. Wearing the Sky
5. Wrapped in Winds
6. Evening Bloom
@jbapple
Thank you!

1. Plant Life
2. Exquisite Mango
3. Midas Touch
4. Wearing the Sky
5. Wrapped in Winds
6. Evening Bloom
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
@jbapple
Thanks!
1. Changing Visages
2. Hungry Like The Wolf
3. Haunted Lair
4. Rays Of Radiance
5. To The Shadow Realm
6. A Frog
7. Tastes Like Pink
8. Water Under The Bridge
@jbapple
Thanks!
1. Changing Visages
2. Hungry Like The Wolf
3. Haunted Lair
4. Rays Of Radiance
5. To The Shadow Realm
6. A Frog
7. Tastes Like Pink
8. Water Under The Bridge
@jbapple
1. dusky rose thorn trunk bls?
2. or the seraph jewels
@jbapple
1. dusky rose thorn trunk bls?
2. or the seraph jewels
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@jbapple
Thank you for the raffle!
1. Gleeful survivor
2. Dragon form pixel
3. Lore
4. Green-eyed monster
5. Candy jewellery
6. Check me out
7. Seasonal allergies
8. Wrapped in winds
9. Old blooms
@jbapple
Thank you for the raffle!
1. Gleeful survivor
2. Dragon form pixel
3. Lore
4. Green-eyed monster
5. Candy jewellery
6. Check me out
7. Seasonal allergies
8. Wrapped in winds
9. Old blooms
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@jbapple

1. Green-Eyed Monster
2. Solar Flare Flair 
3. Rays Of Radiance
4. Tastes Like Pink
5. Seasonal Allergies

Thank you!
@jbapple

1. Green-Eyed Monster
2. Solar Flare Flair 
3. Rays Of Radiance
4. Tastes Like Pink
5. Seasonal Allergies

Thank you!
@jbapple

Awesome! Thank you so much to both you for hosting and the rest of Ice for putting this together <3

1. Rays Of Radiance
2. Gleeful Survivor
3. Tastes Like Pink
4. Water Under The Bridge
5. Changing Visages
6. Oh Deer
7. Error: Loot Not Found
8. Youre Toxic, Im Slippin' Under
9. Haunted Lair
10. Seasonal Allergies
@jbapple

Awesome! Thank you so much to both you for hosting and the rest of Ice for putting this together <3

1. Rays Of Radiance
2. Gleeful Survivor
3. Tastes Like Pink
4. Water Under The Bridge
5. Changing Visages
6. Oh Deer
7. Error: Loot Not Found
8. Youre Toxic, Im Slippin' Under
9. Haunted Lair
10. Seasonal Allergies
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@jbapple
1 blooming with life
2 we who are about to die salute you
3 Midas touch
@jbapple
1 blooming with life
2 we who are about to die salute you
3 Midas touch
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71