Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 70 71
@jbapple Thank you!

1. Rose Lawless
2. Sornieth's Sentinels
3. Firefly Or Lightning Bug?
4. Spirits of the Grave
5. To The Shadow Realm
6. Shine Bright Like A Diamond
7. There Will Be Bloood
8. Dawn and Stars
@jbapple Thank you!

1. Rose Lawless
2. Sornieth's Sentinels
3. Firefly Or Lightning Bug?
4. Spirits of the Grave
5. To The Shadow Realm
6. Shine Bright Like A Diamond
7. There Will Be Bloood
8. Dawn and Stars
dyf3akg.png
:0 I got pulled??? heck ye thanks

1. Spirits of The Grave
2. Shampoo Commercial
3. Shimmer Bugs
4. To The Shadow Realm
5. Under The Sea
6. Evening Bloom
7. A Garden Full Of Cats
8. Waves Of Water
9. Roots Of Resilience
:0 I got pulled??? heck ye thanks

1. Spirits of The Grave
2. Shampoo Commercial
3. Shimmer Bugs
4. To The Shadow Realm
5. Under The Sea
6. Evening Bloom
7. A Garden Full Of Cats
8. Waves Of Water
9. Roots Of Resilience
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
@jbapple Thank you :)

1. Rose Lawless
@jbapple Thank you :)

1. Rose Lawless
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
1. Warning: High Power
2.Rose Lawless
3. Water Under The Bridge
4. I Made ...
5. Shampoo Commercial
6. Training by ElementalEntropy
1. Warning: High Power
2.Rose Lawless
3. Water Under The Bridge
4. I Made ...
5. Shampoo Commercial
6. Training by ElementalEntropy
aaaa thanks so much!! ;3;

1. Deprived Fighter
2. Gusts of Grins
3. Shampoo Commercial
4. Sornieth's Sentinels
aaaa thanks so much!! ;3;

1. Deprived Fighter
2. Gusts of Grins
3. Shampoo Commercial
4. Sornieth's Sentinels
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

[*] Fodder Trading
[*] Wishlist
[*]Hatchery
x
x
x
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@jbapple
Thank you! ;o;
1. Firefly Or Lightning Bug?
2. Shampoo Commercial
@jbapple
Thank you! ;o;
1. Firefly Or Lightning Bug?
2. Shampoo Commercial
@jbapple thank you so much!

1. Sornieth's Sentinels
2. Firefly Or Lightning Bug?
3. Midas Touch
4. Seasonal Allergies
5. Changing Visages
6. Solar Flare Flair
7. Haunted Lair
@jbapple thank you so much!

1. Sornieth's Sentinels
2. Firefly Or Lightning Bug?
3. Midas Touch
4. Seasonal Allergies
5. Changing Visages
6. Solar Flare Flair
7. Haunted Lair
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nt4i2snl8i1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #15[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/1#post_40063890][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Shudder [*]@Puredark006 [*]@Qualia [*]@Stariceling [*]@Krocodalie [*]@Aradan [*]@Brevityis [*]@Okapi [*]@Reftnya [*]@Ahrhi [*]@Sleepydrago carryover from last round [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut (last pulled at 0722 FR on September 3, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #15

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here

1. @Shudder
  2. @Puredark006
  3. @Qualia
  4. @Stariceling
  5. @Krocodalie
  6. @Aradan
  7. @Brevityis
  8. @Okapi
  9. @Reftnya
  10. @Ahrhi
  11. @Sleepydrago carryover from last round

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut
(last pulled at 0722 FR on September 3, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png
@jbapple
Oh, thank you!

1. Under the Sea
@jbapple
Oh, thank you!

1. Under the Sea
3PrXk2A.png
@jbapple

1. Gone Green
2. Blooms Of Blossoms
3. Gleeful Survivor