Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 71
note: as before I will be sending R7 prizes after I make this post, but the prizes shown on first page [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/1#post_40063890][b]starting here[/b][/url] are all available. [br] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #8[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. (Note: in all likelihood, I will be asleep by the time 24 hours passes on Sunday and will not match this round of winners until Monday morning). [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/1#post_40063890][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Sylvandyr [*]@Talonshrubfire [*]@Pijukvongacy [*]@Stormwing27 [*]@Bitmap [*]@Stasha [*]@Luccamajere [*]@Sky09 [*]@Goldia [*]@Nei [*]@Misfitslanding carryover from last round [*]@Saronai carryover from last round [*]@Raistardragon carryover from last round [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut (last pulled at 1628 FR on August 24, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
note: as before I will be sending R7 prizes after I make this post, but the prizes shown on first page starting here are all available.

wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #8

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. (Note: in all likelihood, I will be asleep by the time 24 hours passes on Sunday and will not match this round of winners until Monday morning).

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here

1. @Sylvandyr
  2. @Talonshrubfire
  3. @Pijukvongacy
  4. @Stormwing27
  5. @Bitmap
  6. @Stasha
  7. @Luccamajere
  8. @Sky09
  9. @Goldia
  10. @Nei
  11. @Misfitslanding carryover from last round
  12. @Saronai carryover from last round
  13. @Raistardragon carryover from last round

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut
(last pulled at 1628 FR on August 24, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png
@jbapple Thank you so much :)

1. Cool Kid Starter Pack
@jbapple Thank you so much :)

1. Cool Kid Starter Pack
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@jbapple
Thanks for a great raffle!

1. Rage Against the Machine
2. Batteries of Bats
3. Shine Bright Like a Diamond
4. Sash-tastic
@jbapple
Thanks for a great raffle!

1. Rage Against the Machine
2. Batteries of Bats
3. Shine Bright Like a Diamond
4. Sash-tastic
m59NfS2.png
*curses* I missed it. *sigh*

1 Emperors Less Edgy Cousins
2 Lurking in the Deep
3 Bright Sunshine
4 Sash-tastic
5 Deep Sea Treasure
6 Cool Kid Starter
7 Noc Noc
8 Burning Pack
9 Warning Colors
10 Have You Ever Tried A Disguise?
11 Rotten Pile
12 Gay Stars
13 Safari Zone
*curses* I missed it. *sigh*

1 Emperors Less Edgy Cousins
2 Lurking in the Deep
3 Bright Sunshine
4 Sash-tastic
5 Deep Sea Treasure
6 Cool Kid Starter
7 Noc Noc
8 Burning Pack
9 Warning Colors
10 Have You Ever Tried A Disguise?
11 Rotten Pile
12 Gay Stars
13 Safari Zone
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@jbapple

I missed your first ping. Sorry about that!

1)Punk Roc
2)Lurking in the Deep
3)Burning Pack
4)Emperors Less Edgy
5)Geode Giftbag
6)Deep Sea Treasure
7)Rose Lawless
8)Noc Noc
9)A Pirate's Life For Me
10)Rage Against The Machine
11)Sage Advice
@jbapple

I missed your first ping. Sorry about that!

1)Punk Roc
2)Lurking in the Deep
3)Burning Pack
4)Emperors Less Edgy
5)Geode Giftbag
6)Deep Sea Treasure
7)Rose Lawless
8)Noc Noc
9)A Pirate's Life For Me
10)Rage Against The Machine
11)Sage Advice
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
Yay!
@jbapple

1. A pirate's life for me
2. Emperor's less edgy cousins
3. Lurking in the deep
4. Charge!
5. Punk Roc
6. The Name's Crush
7. Flaming
8. Rainbow Shadows
9. And I Love What You Do
10. Don't You Know That You're Toxic?
11. Bright Sunshine
12. Sash-tastic

Thanks!
Yay!
@jbapple

1. A pirate's life for me
2. Emperor's less edgy cousins
3. Lurking in the deep
4. Charge!
5. Punk Roc
6. The Name's Crush
7. Flaming
8. Rainbow Shadows
9. And I Love What You Do
10. Don't You Know That You're Toxic?
11. Bright Sunshine
12. Sash-tastic

Thanks!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[emoji=mirror size=1]YAY @jbapple 1. Emperors Less Edgy Cousins 2. Rage Against The Machine 3. Flower Power 4. The Name's Crush 5. Sash-tastic 6. Shampoo Commercial 7. Safari Zone 8. Fragile: Handle with Care 9. Have You Ever Tried A Disguise? 10. Angelic Warrior
YAY
@jbapple

1. Emperors Less Edgy Cousins
2. Rage Against The Machine
3. Flower Power
4. The Name's Crush
5. Sash-tastic
6. Shampoo Commercial
7. Safari Zone
8. Fragile: Handle with Care
9. Have You Ever Tried A Disguise?
10. Angelic Warrior
yeeet.png
\o/ Thanks for hosting the raffle!

1. Fragile: Handle With Care
2. Bogsneak, Bogwog, Bagsnack, or Borglesnorp
3. Flower Power
4. Warning Colors
5. And I Love What You Do
\o/ Thanks for hosting the raffle!

1. Fragile: Handle With Care
2. Bogsneak, Bogwog, Bagsnack, or Borglesnorp
3. Flower Power
4. Warning Colors
5. And I Love What You Do
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@jbapple Thanks!

1. A Pirate's Life For Me
2. Warning Colors
3. Warriors
4. Aaaaaaa
5. The Precious Bois
6. I'm Ready For Some Coliseum Grinding
7. And I Love What You Do
8. Don't You Know That You're Toxic?
@jbapple Thanks!

1. A Pirate's Life For Me
2. Warning Colors
3. Warriors
4. Aaaaaaa
5. The Precious Bois
6. I'm Ready For Some Coliseum Grinding
7. And I Love What You Do
8. Don't You Know That You're Toxic?
nInTqKu.png
Wow, I can't believe there are still such decent prizes left in round 8! I mean, there's no Sprites, but still.

1 - Punk Roc
2 - Emperors Less Edgy Cousins
3 - Charge!
4 - Lurking in the Deep
5 - They're Friend-Shaped
6 - The Name's Crush
7 - Deep Sea Treasure
8 - Have You Ever Tried A Disguise?
9 - Changing Visages

Thanks Ice!!
Wow, I can't believe there are still such decent prizes left in round 8! I mean, there's no Sprites, but still.

1 - Punk Roc
2 - Emperors Less Edgy Cousins
3 - Charge!
4 - Lurking in the Deep
5 - They're Friend-Shaped
6 - The Name's Crush
7 - Deep Sea Treasure
8 - Have You Ever Tried A Disguise?
9 - Changing Visages

Thanks Ice!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 71