Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 71
@jbapple

Thanks and congrats to the other winners.

My picks are:
1) Dreamy Silks
2) Old Time Rose
3) Tricks With Coding
4) Dancing On Rainbows
5) Lurking in the Deep
6) Emperors Less Edgy Cousins
7) Bright Sunshine
8) Burning Pack

@jbapple

Thanks and congrats to the other winners.

My picks are:
1) Dreamy Silks
2) Old Time Rose
3) Tricks With Coding
4) Dancing On Rainbows
5) Lurking in the Deep
6) Emperors Less Edgy Cousins
7) Bright Sunshine
8) Burning Pack

x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
I'll be sending out R5 prizes after I post the R6 pings [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #6[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. (if I need sleep I might send prizes the next morning vs staying up past 17fr). Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681#post_40063887] [b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] (below the prizes named Top Dragons/Top Levels/top 0T levels [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Sellenair [*]@Nirnrootnoises [*]@Dracowolf [*]@Henryjekyll [*]@Scarletskyz [*]@Captainchompers [*]@Spicytunaroll [*]@Kom [*]@Ref [*]@Andalyne [*]@Socialbookworm carryover from last round [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut (last pulled at 1011 FR on August 22, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
I'll be sending out R5 prizes after I post the R6 pings
wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #6

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. (if I need sleep I might send prizes the next morning vs staying up past 17fr). Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here
(below the prizes named Top Dragons/Top Levels/top 0T levels

1. @Sellenair
  2. @Nirnrootnoises
  3. @Dracowolf
  4. @Henryjekyll
  5. @Scarletskyz
  6. @Captainchompers
  7. @Spicytunaroll
  8. @Kom
  9. @Ref
  10. @Andalyne
  11. @Socialbookworm carryover from last round

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut
(last pulled at 1011 FR on August 22, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png
@jbapple
Thanks once again for running this, and congrats to everyone!
  1. Pebble's Protective Protector
  2. Ice Witch
  3. A Pirate's Life For Me
  4. Warning Colors
@jbapple
Thanks once again for running this, and congrats to everyone!
  1. Pebble's Protective Protector
  2. Ice Witch
  3. A Pirate's Life For Me
  4. Warning Colors
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@jbapple Aah, congrats everyone! Here's my picks:

1. Dragon #21096548
2. King's Knight
3. Gaoler Scene Punk
4. There Will Be Bloood
5. Shampoo Commercial
6. Gay Stars