Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 70 71
Congratz to everyone ^^
Congratz to everyone ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@jbapple

Oh wow this is by far the earliest I've ever been pulled in a raffle!

1. Stunning Sun
2. Cinder's Companion
3. Wispy Wisps
4. Scholar's Schoolmate

@jbapple

Oh wow this is by far the earliest I've ever been pulled in a raffle!

1. Stunning Sun
2. Cinder's Companion
3. Wispy Wisps
4. Scholar's Schoolmate

Gj97yvC.png
:00000 thank you so much!!

@jbapple
  1. stunning sun
  2. cinder's companion
  3. scholar's schoolmate
  4. icefield blooms
  5. cinder's cinderstopper
  6. wispy wisps
  7. spark's sidekick
  8. germ's gear
  9. snowflake's shackles
:00000 thank you so much!!

@jbapple
  1. stunning sun
  2. cinder's companion
  3. scholar's schoolmate
  4. icefield blooms
  5. cinder's cinderstopper
  6. wispy wisps
  7. spark's sidekick
  8. germ's gear
  9. snowflake's shackles
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@jbapple

Thank you!

1. Nocturne Eggs
2. SS - time remains
3. Twice-dyed Cowl
4. Battlestonse
@jbapple

Thank you!

1. Nocturne Eggs
2. SS - time remains
3. Twice-dyed Cowl
4. Battlestonse
QqPcQdi.png
Awesome, thanks!
1. Stunning Sun
2. Cinder's Companion
3. Scholar's Schoolmate
4. Spark's Sidekick
5. Shadowling's Supporter
6. Germ's Gentle Guy
7. Wispy Well-Wisher
8. Pebble's Pal
9. It's Raptor Time
10. All That Glitters Is Gold
Awesome, thanks!
1. Stunning Sun
2. Cinder's Companion
3. Scholar's Schoolmate
4. Spark's Sidekick
5. Shadowling's Supporter
6. Germ's Gentle Guy
7. Wispy Well-Wisher
8. Pebble's Pal
9. It's Raptor Time
10. All That Glitters Is Gold
NGvuFOS.png
1 Stunning sun
2 Cinders companion
3 Scholars schoolmate
4 Germs gear
5 Sparks supplies

Whoa thank you!
1 Stunning sun
2 Cinders companion
3 Scholars schoolmate
4 Germs gear
5 Sparks supplies

Whoa thank you!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
@jbapple

1. Cinder's Cinderstopper
2. Germ's Gear
3. Spark's Supplies
4. Scholar's Stellar Star-Chart
5. Faster Than The Speed Of Sound
6. All That Glitters Is Gold
7. Germ's Gentle Guy
8. Snowflake's Supporter

Ah this is the first dom battle I've participated in so much And got drawn on first round! Thank you Ice for your hard work n congrats to other winners!
@jbapple

1. Cinder's Cinderstopper
2. Germ's Gear
3. Spark's Supplies
4. Scholar's Stellar Star-Chart
5. Faster Than The Speed Of Sound
6. All That Glitters Is Gold
7. Germ's Gentle Guy
8. Snowflake's Supporter

Ah this is the first dom battle I've participated in so much And got drawn on first round! Thank you Ice for your hard work n congrats to other winners!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #2[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. (if I need sleep I might send prizes the next morning vs staying up past 17fr). Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681#post_40063887][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] (below the prizes named Top Dragons/Top Levels/Top 0t Levels) [br] [LIST=1] [*]@Kavryn [*]@X3X [*]@Faebeats [*]@Silverquark [*]@Tsubakistar [*]@Dayofdiana [*]@Moonpiebandit [*]@Corprus [*]@Emeraldskye [*]@Nebulalagoon [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here: (last pulled at 1320 FR on August 17, 2019 ) @dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #2

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. (if I need sleep I might send prizes the next morning vs staying up past 17fr). Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here (below the prizes named Top Dragons/Top Levels/Top 0t Levels)

1. @Kavryn
  2. @X3X
  3. @Faebeats
  4. @Silverquark
  5. @Tsubakistar
  6. @Dayofdiana
  7. @Moonpiebandit
  8. @Corprus
  9. @Emeraldskye
  10. @Nebulalagoon

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here: (last pulled at 1320 FR on August 17, 2019 ) @dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png
@jbapple Oooh, I got drawn in the 2nd round!

1. Spark's Supplies
2. Scholar's Stellar Star-Chart
3. Droplet's Dorsal Fins
4. Seedling's Seedpack
5. N(ice)
6. Cold Hard Cash
7. Night Sky Success
8. Bright Sunshine
9. Burning Pack
10. Joxar Has Too Many Spare Items

Thank you! <3
@jbapple Oooh, I got drawn in the 2nd round!

1. Spark's Supplies
2. Scholar's Stellar Star-Chart
3. Droplet's Dorsal Fins
4. Seedling's Seedpack
5. N(ice)
6. Cold Hard Cash
7. Night Sky Success
8. Bright Sunshine
9. Burning Pack
10. Joxar Has Too Many Spare Items

Thank you! <3
@jbapple Thank you!