Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 70 71
@Natakiro Aah thank you for answering my question! That makes me feel better since they were all most likely noted and now I'll know for the future. If some weren't, I didn't keep a record of what had bonuses because it totally slipped my mind until now, but that's okay! Good luck to everyone grinding out these last bits before the next rollover! [emoji=eliminate size=1]
@Natakiro

Aah thank you for answering my question! That makes me feel better since they were all most likely noted and now I'll know for the future. If some weren't, I didn't keep a record of what had bonuses because it totally slipped my mind until now, but that's okay!

Good luck to everyone grinding out these last bits before the next rollover!
yxLASW4.png
Fixed an isssue where archived days were calculating incorrect ticket values for colour/gene bonuses.
Fixed an isssue where archived days were calculating incorrect ticket values for colour/gene bonuses.
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
@Shihana awesome, got them! thanks for supporting ice!
@Shihana awesome, got them! thanks for supporting ice!
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
Post Rollover Saturday Update Our reward to[b] senders to OOF Raffle On Saturday[/b] Rises to 6 Times The Tickets for 0T/1T trades. [br] Note: all dragons sent before Friday for 0t/1t trades will have ticket values calculated under the triple ticket rate. Friday at the 4x rate, Sat at the 6x rate [br] [quote=Saturday's Top 0T/1T levels prize][br][center][item=night sky bundle][/center][/quote] fine print details: this prize will be once we verify all recorded dragons, happens post end of battle due to the time needed to verify the recordings and all bonuses are accurate with oof senders. [quote=Saturday All 0t/1t Participants Drawing][center][item=crimson silk veil][item=crimson fillet][item=crimson wing silks][item=crimson silk scarf][item=crimson silk sash][item=crimson arm silks][item=crimson leg silks][item=crimson tail bangle][/quote][br][/quote] Earn tickets to All Participants Based on Number of Levels Sent at 0t/1t on Saturday ONLY [br] [quote=Saturday's Daily Prize 1][center][item=twice-dyed cowl][/quote] [quote=Saturday's Daily Prize 2][center] [br][skin=29105][br][i] accent: ss-time remains[/i][/quote]. [quote=Saturday's Daily Prize 3][center][item=unhatched nocturne egg] x5[/quote] [quote=Saturday Daily Prize 4][center][item=eliminate][item=rally][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker][/quote] [br] [quote=Saturday's Badge by crowbot][center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HmD6iiM.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/HmD6iiM.png[/img][/code][/center][/quote] [quote=More Badge Reminders][br] Below is a preview of our badge for being in the top five percent of the dragon levels leaderboard, badge will be customized with senders' name. Top banner will say "top senders" and bottom will be your name. [br] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324637325319733249/608820878079164416/ICEDOM_HAS_CATS2.png[/img][center] [br][/quote] fine print details: Badges to be delivered post battle. Please allow time for us to verify the cutoff threshold using the leaderboard top dragon levels on master sheet and typeset the names of all the winners. [s]and sleep[/s] Our back of envelope estimate for numbers of winners is under 35 (sits at 20 currently but allowing for new end of week senders) and est delivery about a week post battle). If there is a tie at the cutoff, all people at that number of levels will get the badge. [rule] @Welgan @Yserin @kriski @BottledLightning @GrinningFox @october @bug2buga @Jillyabsolute @atooksays
Post Rollover Saturday Update

Our reward to senders to OOF Raffle On Saturday Rises to 6 Times The Tickets for 0T/1T trades.

Note: all dragons sent before Friday for 0t/1t trades will have ticket values calculated under the triple ticket rate. Friday at the 4x rate, Sat at the 6x rate

Saturday's Top 0T/1T levels prize wrote:

Night Sky Bundle
fine print details: this prize will be once we verify all recorded dragons, happens post end of battle due to the time needed to verify the recordings and all bonuses are accurate with oof senders.
Saturday All 0t/1t Participants Drawing wrote:
Crimson Silk Veil Crimson Fillet Crimson Wing Silks Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Silk Sash Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Leg Silks Crimson Tail Bangle

[/quote] Earn tickets to All Participants Based on Number of Levels Sent at 0t/1t on Saturday ONLY

Saturday's Daily Prize 1 wrote:
Twice-Dyed Cowl
Saturday's Daily Prize 2 wrote:

accent: ss-time remains
Saturday's Daily Prize 3 wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x5
Saturday Daily Prize 4 wrote:
Eliminate Rally Ambush Ambush Berserker Berserker Berserker

Saturday's Badge by crowbot wrote:

HmD6iiM.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/HmD6iiM.png[/img]

More Badge Reminders wrote:

Below is a preview of our badge for being in the top five percent of the dragon levels leaderboard, badge will be customized with senders' name. Top banner will say "top senders" and bottom will be your name.

ICEDOM_HAS_CATS2.png

fine print details: Badges to be delivered post battle. Please allow time for us to verify the cutoff threshold using the leaderboard top dragon levels on master sheet and typeset the names of all the winners. and sleep Our back of envelope estimate for numbers of winners is under 35 (sits at 20 currently but allowing for new end of week senders) and est delivery about a week post battle). If there is a tie at the cutoff, all people at that number of levels will get the badge.

@Welgan @Yserin
@kriski @BottledLightning
@GrinningFox @october
@bug2buga @Jillyabsolute
@atooksays
im here and ready to die
im here and ready to die
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@jbapple

Sorry to ping again, but it looks like 6 dragons that I sent forgot to get marked as 0t. Not sure when it was, but they weren't from today.
@jbapple

Sorry to ping again, but it looks like 6 dragons that I sent forgot to get marked as 0t. Not sure when it was, but they weren't from today.
@Shadowbanish ok I will put that on the list of things to look into when i look at the daily tabs. I'll make sure all the counts are accurate before drawings for 0t type things.

also bc i don't want to do drawings right now for yesterday prizes bc things are kind of hectic.
@Shadowbanish ok I will put that on the list of things to look into when i look at the daily tabs. I'll make sure all the counts are accurate before drawings for 0t type things.

also bc i don't want to do drawings right now for yesterday prizes bc things are kind of hectic.
@jbapple

Absolutely no rush! I was just letting you know. (^____^) Thanks for all your hard work!
@jbapple

Absolutely no rush! I was just letting you know. (^____^) Thanks for all your hard work!
[center]Hi! I'm probably gonna be here until rollover, and I'd really like to receive 9k dragons by then (although, admittedly, 2.2k in a day is going to be difficult so I might have to settle for 8k. We'll see how it goes). I'm at 6830 so far!! I'm receiving in t and g, but will also receive your free dragons lmao. Thank you to everyone who's sent into the raffle so far. We've had such an amazing turnout and maybe today we can actually flip the board!! [emoji=crystal ball size=1] [emoji=ice rune size=1] Go Ice! [emoji=ice rune size=1] [emoji=crystal ball size=1][/center]
Hi! I'm probably gonna be here until rollover, and I'd really like to receive 9k dragons by then (although, admittedly, 2.2k in a day is going to be difficult so I might have to settle for 8k. We'll see how it goes).

I'm at 6830 so far!!

I'm receiving in t and g, but will also receive your free dragons lmao.

Thank you to everyone who's sent into the raffle so far. We've had such an amazing turnout and maybe today we can actually flip the board!!

Go Ice!
e8MFzYE.gif
[center][color=15478b]On! There are no longer any restrictions for how many dragons can be sent to me at one time, but be warned that floods will likely take more time to record. We can do this! [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/UA5OteW9TQM8w/giphy.gif[/img][/color][/center]
On! There are no longer any restrictions for how many dragons can be sent to me at one time, but be warned that floods will likely take more time to record.

We can do this!

giphy.gif
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 70 71