Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gotta Hatch 'Em All Bingo
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]| [url=/forums/frd/2716600/1#post_39710430]OOF Hub[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_2716692]Intro[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712463]Bingo Status[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712496]Rules[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39715119]FAQs[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712506]Prizes[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712520]Signups[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712525]Credits[/url] |[/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/346297280204111872/596120208028991504/gotta_hatch_em_all_bingo_fr_shadow_header.png[/img][/center] [size=4][i]As you enter the Forum, the sound of an energetic discussion draws your attention. Following the voices, you arrive at the entryway to a rambling lair overlooking the spoiled scrying pool. There, a quartet of dragons stand arguing - two of them purple-hued Gaolers, the others a pale white Pearlcatcher and an inky-black Imperial. As you approach the Gaolers fluff their copious fur in irritation and retreat within the lair, leaving the modern breeds to greet you.[/i][/size] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13171454][img]http://i.imgur.com/21S7Ipo.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [size=4][i]The Pearlcatcher cheerfully waves to you.[/i] "Welcome, welcome! Maybe you can help us settle this argument? You see, my furry friends over there," [i]and she nods toward the lair, where the Gaolers are furtively looking out,[/i] "are really not believing me when I tell them how many unique combinations of color, eyes, and genes there are around Sornieth today. I suppose they have missed out on a lot, after all those years tending their jails, but they won't take my word for it!" [i]A huff of exasperation accompanies that statement.[/i] "But I bet if I could get you to mark down all the combinations that came out of the most recent nests in your lair, it would help prove my point!"[/size] [/columns] [columns] [size=4][i]The Imperial huffs a laugh.[/i] "If they can, we should reward them for their help," [i]he says, tilting his head to regard you.[/i] "Well, we do have those eggs the Gaolers found on their way here. Perhaps those might be suitable reward? If you can convince them of the truth, that is!"[/size] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22706829][img]http://i.imgur.com/1e0hkHi.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [size=4][i]After a bit more discussion, you are handed a tidy little card, with instructions to fill in information about hatchlings from your own lair - but they need to be from different nests, of course, not all from the same place. If you can get five unique characteristics to line up on the card, well, you just might convince the Gaolers to listen.[/i][/size] [rule] Welcome to Gotta Hatch 'Em All Bingo, a hatchling-based game of chance! Breed nests this week to hatch a variety of hatchlings next week, record the hatchling attributes on Bingo cards, and if you get a Bingo, you are entered in a drawing for a chance to win a Grand Prize! Purchasing a single card will net you our exclusive ShadowBall Badge, freely usable in signatures, lairs, bios, etc on FR. Net proceeds from this event fund the Shadow Dominance treasury. Thank you for supporting Shadow during our July profit push!
gotta_hatch_em_all_bingo_fr_shadow_header.png

As you enter the Forum, the sound of an energetic discussion draws your attention. Following the voices, you arrive at the entryway to a rambling lair overlooking the spoiled scrying pool. There, a quartet of dragons stand arguing - two of them purple-hued Gaolers, the others a pale white Pearlcatcher and an inky-black Imperial. As you approach the Gaolers fluff their copious fur in irritation and retreat within the lair, leaving the modern breeds to greet you.
21S7Ipo.png
The Pearlcatcher cheerfully waves to you. "Welcome, welcome! Maybe you can help us settle this argument? You see, my furry friends over there," and she nods toward the lair, where the Gaolers are furtively looking out, "are really not believing me when I tell them how many unique combinations of color, eyes, and genes there are around Sornieth today. I suppose they have missed out on a lot, after all those years tending their jails, but they won't take my word for it!" A huff of exasperation accompanies that statement. "But I bet if I could get you to mark down all the combinations that came out of the most recent nests in your lair, it would help prove my point!"
The Imperial huffs a laugh. "If they can, we should reward them for their help," he says, tilting his head to regard you. "Well, we do have those eggs the Gaolers found on their way here. Perhaps those might be suitable reward? If you can convince them of the truth, that is!" 1e0hkHi.png

After a bit more discussion, you are handed a tidy little card, with instructions to fill in information about hatchlings from your own lair - but they need to be from different nests, of course, not all from the same place. If you can get five unique characteristics to line up on the card, well, you just might convince the Gaolers to listen.

Welcome to Gotta Hatch 'Em All Bingo, a hatchling-based game of chance! Breed nests this week to hatch a variety of hatchlings next week, record the hatchling attributes on Bingo cards, and if you get a Bingo, you are entered in a drawing for a chance to win a Grand Prize! Purchasing a single card will net you our exclusive ShadowBall Badge, freely usable in signatures, lairs, bios, etc on FR. Net proceeds from this event fund the Shadow Dominance treasury. Thank you for supporting Shadow during our July profit push!
88cTU6n.png
x8IMVkn.png
88cTU6n.png
x8IMVkn.png
[center]| [url=/forums/frd/2716600/1#post_39710430]OOF Hub[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_2716692]Intro[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712463]Bingo Status[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712496]Rules[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39715119]FAQs[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712506]Prizes[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712520]Signups[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712525]Credits[/url] |[/center] [center][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/2sy7FYF.png[/IMG][/center] [LIST=1] [*] Pick breedings pairs to use for the game. Try to maximize color ranges, breed types, and gene source variety (treasure/gem/special) for highest chances at completing a card! [*] Purchase up to five bingo cards. [*] Nest your pairs no later than 15 July [*] Hatch nests between 14 July and 20 July [*] Record hatchling attributes on your bingo cards; you can find a list of genes by source [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2368379]here[/url]. [*] The center square is a FREE square - treat it as already filled in. [*] If you fill in five squares in a row (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) on any card, that card is a winner! [*] Post the winning card(s) and their associated hatchlings in this thread to claim your Grand Prize raffle ticket(s). [/LIST] [center][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/fXNPSjd.png[/IMG][/center] [LIST] [*] Each bingo card cost 5kt/5g. Please send payment via PM to @Gryphonlady using the [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712520]Signups[/url] form. [*] Each player may buy a maximum of five (5) cards. [*] Each player may use a maximum of five breeding pairs, regardless of number of cards purchased. [*] Bingo cards sales will be open from 00:30 FR 7 July (Sunday) through 20:00 FR on 13 July (Saturday). [*] Bingo cards will be assigned on a hidden spreadsheet and revealed at the end of the signup period. [*] Hatch week begins once rollover is concluded at 00:30 14 July. [*] Nest parents must be RTB by 15 July to nest in time for hatching during hatch week. [*] Only nests hatched from registered pairs during the Hatch Week may be used for this event. [*] Each hatchling from a event nest may be used by only one card, however, all matching attributes for the hatchling apply to its card. Example: Hatchling A matches a color, eye, and breed type on card 1, and matches two colors, a primary gene, and a secondary gene on card 2. Hatchling A may be applied to card 1 OR card 2, not both, but all matched values may be claimed. [*] Cards may use only one hatchling per nest, to a maximum possible five hatchlings; siblings may not share a card. [*] Color ranges may be satisfied by any gene. One hatchling may satisfy multiple color ranges on their assigned card. [*] Each bingo card can only win once; multiple 'bingos' on a single card generate only one ticket. [/LIST] [center][size=6]Sample Card[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/s6xecMR.png[/img][/center] For those who are curious, there are over 3.5 million combinations (and over 2.2 [i]nonillion[/i] permutations); there is virtually no chance of a duplicate card. 'Special' categories for eyes and genes include the following values: [LIST] [*] Eyes: Primal, Multi, Faceted, Glowing, Goat [*] Primary Genes: Skink, Poison, Pinstripe, Python, Phantom (Gaoler) [*] Secondary Genes: Spinner, Toxin, Trail, Morph, Spirit (Gaoler) [*] Tertiary Genes: Scales, Firefly, Smirch, Weathered (Gaoler) [*] All Gaoler genes fall under their source category - example, Trail (Gaoler) is classified as a Special gene, while Wasp (Gaoler) is classified as a Gem gene. [/LIST]
2sy7FYF.png
  1. Pick breedings pairs to use for the game. Try to maximize color ranges, breed types, and gene source variety (treasure/gem/special) for highest chances at completing a card!
  2. Purchase up to five bingo cards.
  3. Nest your pairs no later than 15 July
  4. Hatch nests between 14 July and 20 July
  5. Record hatchling attributes on your bingo cards; you can find a list of genes by source here.
  6. The center square is a FREE square - treat it as already filled in.
  7. If you fill in five squares in a row (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) on any card, that card is a winner!
  8. Post the winning card(s) and their associated hatchlings in this thread to claim your Grand Prize raffle ticket(s).
fXNPSjd.png
  • Each bingo card cost 5kt/5g. Please send payment via PM to @Gryphonlady using the Signups form.
  • Each player may buy a maximum of five (5) cards.
  • Each player may use a maximum of five breeding pairs, regardless of number of cards purchased.
  • Bingo cards sales will be open from 00:30 FR 7 July (Sunday) through 20:00 FR on 13 July (Saturday).
  • Bingo cards will be assigned on a hidden spreadsheet and revealed at the end of the signup period.
  • Hatch week begins once rollover is concluded at 00:30 14 July.
  • Nest parents must be RTB by 15 July to nest in time for hatching during hatch week.
  • Only nests hatched from registered pairs during the Hatch Week may be used for this event.
  • Each hatchling from a event nest may be used by only one card, however, all matching attributes for the hatchling apply to its card. Example: Hatchling A matches a color, eye, and breed type on card 1, and matches two colors, a primary gene, and a secondary gene on card 2. Hatchling A may be applied to card 1 OR card 2, not both, but all matched values may be claimed.
  • Cards may use only one hatchling per nest, to a maximum possible five hatchlings; siblings may not share a card.
  • Color ranges may be satisfied by any gene. One hatchling may satisfy multiple color ranges on their assigned card.
  • Each bingo card can only win once; multiple 'bingos' on a single card generate only one ticket.
Sample Card
s6xecMR.png
For those who are curious, there are over 3.5 million combinations (and over 2.2 nonillion permutations); there is virtually no chance of a duplicate card.

'Special' categories for eyes and genes include the following values:
  • Eyes: Primal, Multi, Faceted, Glowing, Goat
  • Primary Genes: Skink, Poison, Pinstripe, Python, Phantom (Gaoler)
  • Secondary Genes: Spinner, Toxin, Trail, Morph, Spirit (Gaoler)
  • Tertiary Genes: Scales, Firefly, Smirch, Weathered (Gaoler)
  • All Gaoler genes fall under their source category - example, Trail (Gaoler) is classified as a Special gene, while Wasp (Gaoler) is classified as a Gem gene.
[center]| [url=/forums/frd/2716600/1#post_39710430]OOF Hub[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_2716692]Intro[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712463]Bingo Status[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712496]Rules[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39715119]FAQs[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712506]Prizes[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712520]Signups[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712525]Credits[/url] |[/center] [center][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/qSqXbAb.png[/IMG][center] Every Bingo represents one ticket in the Grand Prize drawing, to be held on 21 July. [quote name="Grand Prize - win the Bingo raffle to claim"] 1 Unhatched Egg of winner's choice: [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched fire egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [/quote] [quote name="Participation Prize - buy 1 Bingo card to claim this badge!"] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dMqawn8.png[/img] [/quote] Badge code: [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=2716692][img]https://i.imgur.com/dMqawn8.png[/img][/url][/code] [b]In addition[/b], for every 100 Bingo cards purchased, another Grand Prize slot will be unlocked for an additional winner. If multiple Grand Prizes are drawn, each player may only win once. [size=5]Progress toward additional grand prize slots: [b]30/100[/b][/size]
qSqXbAb.png

Every Bingo represents one ticket in the Grand Prize drawing, to be held on 21 July.

Grand Prize - win the Bingo raffle to claim wrote:
1 Unhatched Egg of winner's choice:

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Water Egg

Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Light Egg

Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Fire Egg

Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

Participation Prize - buy 1 Bingo card to claim this badge! wrote:
dMqawn8.png

Badge code:
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=2716692][img]https://i.imgur.com/dMqawn8.png[/img][/url]

In addition, for every 100 Bingo cards purchased, another Grand Prize slot will be unlocked for an additional winner. If multiple Grand Prizes are drawn, each player may only win once.

Progress toward additional grand prize slots: 30/100
[center]| [url=/forums/frd/2716600/1#post_39710430]OOF Hub[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_2716692]Intro[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712463]Bingo Status[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712496]Rules[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39715119]FAQs[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712506]Prizes[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712520]Signups[/url] | [url=/forums/raf/2716692#post_39712525]Credits[/url] |[/center] [center][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5eEbnJF.png[/IMG][/center] [s] [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=Gryphonlady&subject=Bingo%20Card%20Order]Using this link[/url][/b], send the form below to Gryphonlady to order up to five (5) bingo cards. Payment is due at time of entry and is non-refundable. You will receive your cards at the conclusion of the Bingo Card Purchasing stage. For the nest pairs, please provide the dragon IDs, not their names. Remove any pair lines that you do not need.[/s] [code] [b]Username:[/b] NAME [b]ID:[/b] 1234 [b]Number of cards:[/b] 1-5 [b]Nest Pair 1:[/b] ID1 and ID2 [b]Nest Pair 2:[/b] ID3 and ID4 [b]Nest Pair 3:[/b] ID5 and ID6 [b]Nest Pair 4:[/b] ID7 and ID8 [b]Nest Pair 5:[/b] ID9 and ID10 [/code] [s] [b]If you make a mistake in pair IDs, or need to change a pair[/b], before the end of the Bingo Card Purchasing stage, please use [size=5][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=Gryphonlady&subject=Bingo%20Card%20CHANGE]this link[/url][/size] to send in updates. At the end of the Purchasing stage, all pairs are locked in and cannot be changed.[/s] Card sales have ended. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CrpmqvSsuVi2gzIR2jh_eoHo_xtCCjTCe6z5PsW01-M/edit?usp=sharing][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/lk4RD9C.png[/IMG][/url] Click on the banner to view assigned bingo cards! [/center]
5eEbnJF.png

Using this link, send the form below to Gryphonlady to order up to five (5) bingo cards. Payment is due at time of entry and is non-refundable. You will receive your cards at the conclusion of the Bingo Card Purchasing stage.

For the nest pairs, please provide the dragon IDs, not their names. Remove any pair lines that you do not need.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] NAME [b]ID:[/b] 1234 [b]Number of cards:[/b] 1-5 [b]Nest Pair 1:[/b] ID1 and ID2 [b]Nest Pair 2:[/b] ID3 and ID4 [b]Nest Pair 3:[/b] ID5 and ID6 [b]Nest Pair 4:[/b] ID7 and ID8 [b]Nest Pair 5:[/b] ID9 and ID10

If you make a mistake in pair IDs, or need to change a pair, before the end of the Bingo Card Purchasing stage, please use this link to send in updates. At the end of the Purchasing stage, all pairs are locked in and cannot be changed.

Card sales have ended.
lk4RD9C.png
Click on the banner to view assigned bingo cards!
0mdvoNL.png

Event banner by Aeonox

Headers generated using Textcraft.

Dusk and Dawn Lil' Dragons by ibook

ShadowBall Badge by Gryphonlady; underlying Shadow bubble sprite is an official FR art asset.
0mdvoNL.png

Event banner by Aeonox

Headers generated using Textcraft.

Dusk and Dawn Lil' Dragons by ibook

ShadowBall Badge by Gryphonlady; underlying Shadow bubble sprite is an official FR art asset.
Pw8EIra.png

Q I don't have any pairs that will be ready to breed, or who I feel comfortable breeding for this event. Help!
A Visit our Fodder Farm lending event to borrow a pair of RTB dragons! Breed them to hatch on Sunday/Monday, and record the hatchling information before you return the dragons and hatchlings to myself or @/Seradis through the Fodder Farm program!

Q I only want to buy one card. Does that mean I can only use one nest?
A Nope! You can use up to five pairs, regardless of how many cards you order, at no additional cost!

Q I am renting my nests, can I use the hatchlings toward this?
A As long as you provide the pair IDs in your sign up message, and are hatching the nests during hatch week, it is absolutely OK to use someone else's dragons in your nests.

Q What if I am nesting my dragons in someone else's lair?
A There are some extra steps if you are doing this, but it is also OK! First, the maximum of five nests still applies - you cannot borrow nests to exceed this limit. Second, the parents AND hatchlings have to be IN YOUR LAIR at the end of the event to qualify, so I can confirm they are actually your dragons. And third, you will need to note that the pair is nesting elsewhere when you sign up, providing the user ID of the nest host, so I can confirm they nested on time.
Pw8EIra.png

Q I don't have any pairs that will be ready to breed, or who I feel comfortable breeding for this event. Help!
A Visit our Fodder Farm lending event to borrow a pair of RTB dragons! Breed them to hatch on Sunday/Monday, and record the hatchling information before you return the dragons and hatchlings to myself or @/Seradis through the Fodder Farm program!

Q I only want to buy one card. Does that mean I can only use one nest?
A Nope! You can use up to five pairs, regardless of how many cards you order, at no additional cost!

Q I am renting my nests, can I use the hatchlings toward this?
A As long as you provide the pair IDs in your sign up message, and are hatching the nests during hatch week, it is absolutely OK to use someone else's dragons in your nests.

Q What if I am nesting my dragons in someone else's lair?
A There are some extra steps if you are doing this, but it is also OK! First, the maximum of five nests still applies - you cannot borrow nests to exceed this limit. Second, the parents AND hatchlings have to be IN YOUR LAIR at the end of the event to qualify, so I can confirm they are actually your dragons. And third, you will need to note that the pair is nesting elsewhere when you sign up, providing the user ID of the nest host, so I can confirm they nested on time.
abPCzE4.png
abPCzE4.png
Oh oh! Could I have two cards? I love bingo!!
Oh oh! Could I have two cards? I love bingo!!
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
@LunarTea Absolutely! Please send me the sign up form from this post with your payment.

If you use the message sending link from that post to send it, the subject line will fill in automatically for you. :)
@LunarTea Absolutely! Please send me the sign up form from this post with your payment.

If you use the message sending link from that post to send it, the subject line will fill in automatically for you. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6