Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
May I have Scorched Forest Vista, and some apparels? Thanks!

@frogtea
May I have Scorched Forest Vista, and some apparels? Thanks!

@frogtea
@FrogTea

Could I please have the pearl earrings and as many openables as you're willing to give me pls <3
@FrogTea

Could I please have the pearl earrings and as many openables as you're willing to give me pls <3
199760f05700601958f966ca55fe0a3346003fe0.pngffa58010c908ceed03a0188458ebab1dd97fbdb9.png[url][/url]
@frogtea
Hi! i would love to have the gust slash ability stone if still available, thank you!
and if at all possible i would love some food! any kind. i just came back to playing this game and i ran out of food thanks!
@frogtea
Hi! i would love to have the gust slash ability stone if still available, thank you!
and if at all possible i would love some food! any kind. i just came back to playing this game and i ran out of food thanks!
@frogtea I would love the Scorched Forest Vista (if it's still available), please (:
@frogtea I would love the Scorched Forest Vista (if it's still available), please (:
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
updated
updated
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@frogtea

May I please have the Smoke Gyre skin? Thanks in advance
@frogtea

May I please have the Smoke Gyre skin? Thanks in advance
snakes.png
@Frogtea
May I please have some fishscale baskets?
@Frogtea
May I please have some fishscale baskets?
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@frogtea
Can I have the Tigerlily Corsage and the skin Augite Protector?
@frogtea
Can I have the Tigerlily Corsage and the skin Augite Protector?
mB6g9wx.png
@frogtea
May I have the featherfall pack?
@frogtea
May I have the featherfall pack?
Hello, here's the permanent thread. There's some items still up for grabs and a free fodder leveling service. The rules are the same as previous 10-slot raffles. Current raffle prize: [item=vial of hypnotic sight] @VolcanicThunder, @Decaffeinated, @MintyHippo, @Nazom, @Avhyrria @Seoul, @MoonSun18, @Axews, @yellowcanary, @FrozenScales, @Infinity14, @NightKrowe, @Qubil, @Alitema, @huskies709, @Crimsonpixie, @BottledLightning, @MorRioghan, @AlvildaBright @OgBarbari
Hello, here's the permanent thread. There's some items still up for grabs and a free fodder leveling service. The rules are the same as previous 10-slot raffles.

Current raffle prize:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight

@VolcanicThunder, @Decaffeinated, @MintyHippo, @Nazom, @Avhyrria @Seoul, @MoonSun18, @Axews, @yellowcanary, @FrozenScales, @Infinity14, @NightKrowe, @Qubil, @Alitema, @huskies709, @Crimsonpixie, @BottledLightning, @MorRioghan, @AlvildaBright @OgBarbari
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20