Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving Away Nocturnes! Nocturne Raffle!
1 2 3
@WildeFoxx

I'll buy a ticket but I'll also share a fun animal fact! (It's not my favorite animal but it's still something cool)

Did you know that maned wolves (Chrysocyon brachyurus) are omnivorous? They'll eat meat when it's available but will also eat plants when meat sources are scarce! They're also not really wolves and aren't actually that closely related to any other canid but are still a canine because of their morphology!
@WildeFoxx

I'll buy a ticket but I'll also share a fun animal fact! (It's not my favorite animal but it's still something cool)

Did you know that maned wolves (Chrysocyon brachyurus) are omnivorous? They'll eat meat when it's available but will also eat plants when meat sources are scarce! They're also not really wolves and aren't actually that closely related to any other canid but are still a canine because of their morphology!
ew9u8Xp.png
@RyeKnight You've earned yourself a ticket! PM me with your payment for the bought ticket, then I'll add you to the list!
EDIT: Payment received!
@RyeKnight You've earned yourself a ticket! PM me with your payment for the bought ticket, then I'll add you to the list!
EDIT: Payment received!

9gVH87r.gif
Click the egg for my Art Shop

Click the yarn for a roleplay! | Click Shadowmom for WL!
+2 FR time|She/they|Project Hoarder Extraordinaire

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
Bump! ------- My favorite animal is a cat (Felis catus/Felis domesticus), som fun facts are that cats can't taste sweet and in some breeds their eye color changes as they get older ^_^ -------- My favorite dragon breed is Nocturne :) First of all, they're Shadow's breed and the hatchlings stage is so cute! And something about the adult females' wings and tail catch my eye xD ---------- My favorite dragon in my lair is probably [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44102579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441026/44102579_350.png[/img] [/url] or [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48259725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482598/48259725_350.png[/img] [/url] Moonweaver was one of my first nocturnes and was the first dragon I decided to level and write lore for ^_^ Hymn is a Gen1 who I bought from a kind user at a very cheap price (He was already gened) @Wildefoxx (Not sure If I still ping for this)
Bump!

My favorite animal is a cat (Felis catus/Felis domesticus), som fun facts are that cats can't taste sweet and in some breeds their eye color changes as they get older ^_^

My favorite dragon breed is Nocturne :) First of all, they're Shadow's breed and the hatchlings stage is so cute! And something about the adult females' wings and tail catch my eye xD

My favorite dragon in my lair is probably

44102579_350.png

or

48259725_350.png

Moonweaver was one of my first nocturnes and was the first dragon I decided to level and write lore for ^_^ Hymn is a Gen1 who I bought from a kind user at a very cheap price (He was already gened)

@Wildefoxx (Not sure If I still ping for this)
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@MeKat If you hadn't pinged, I wouldn't have seen this! You've earned Four more Tickets! Updating ticket holdings now!
@MeKat If you hadn't pinged, I wouldn't have seen this! You've earned Four more Tickets! Updating ticket holdings now!

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
~B U M P~
~B U M P~

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
@WoldeFoxx 'papyrus' just pretend its in caps. Python/Pythonidae - there are only 41 species of python [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52134781] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521348/52134781_350.png[/img] [/url] Rowan is my favourite, no real reason, I just fell in love with her when I adopted her. Nocturnes are my favourite, no real reason, I just fell in love with Rowan hard xD
@WoldeFoxx 'papyrus' just pretend its in caps.
Python/Pythonidae - there are only 41 species of python

52134781_350.png
Rowan is my favourite, no real reason, I just fell in love with her when I adopted her.
Nocturnes are my favourite, no real reason, I just fell in love with Rowan hard xD
0OwZ6vk.png
~B U M P~
~B U M P~

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
BuMp
B U M P
bUmP
BuMp
B U M P
bUmP

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
Bump! Btw, when does this end?
Bump! Btw, when does this end?
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@MeKat @RyeKnight @BlueViper

Today is the last day!
@MeKat @RyeKnight @BlueViper

Today is the last day!

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
1 2 3