Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Silvians Super Raffle (Done)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][b]For the special, scroll down.[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49906703] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499068/49906703_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [center]Howdy there everyone! My name's Silvian and I'm hosting this raffle! Why you may ask? Cause I have way to many things that are not being used that can go to someone else. Also, I have an addiction to rare things. Now, you might be thinking, [i]"Silvian, why would we care about your addiction to rare things?"[/i]Well, one, it's not just rare things, also chests. And two, the're a way to get tickets!!Which leads me to the Ticket prices![/center] [center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][b]PRICES[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/b][/center] [center]1tk or 1g = 1 Ticket 1 Rusted Chest = 5 Tickets 1 Iron Chest = 15 Tickets 1 Gilded Chest = 25 Tickets Old Festival Items (I.e. Apparel, Familiars, ect.) = DEPENDING HOW MUCH IT IS ON THE AH WILL DETERMINE HOW MANY TICKETS YOU GET! You will also get a bonus 10 Tickets as well.[/center] [center]Sounds easy enough right? Well, please keep in mind, SEND ALL PAYMENTS THROUGH PM. Sorry, I'm not a fan of the Crossroads...I'm weird. Also, please note that I'm going to be drawing the winner using a random number generator. Although there are quite a few prizes, not everyone will win, so please be nice. That being said, here's the prizes!![/center] Edit: Oops, I forgot to say that the ENDDATE is June 25
For the special, scroll down.
Howdy there everyone! My name's Silvian and I'm hosting this raffle! Why you may ask? Cause I have way to many things that are not being used that can go to someone else. Also, I have an addiction to rare things. Now, you might be thinking, "Silvian, why would we care about your addiction to rare things?"Well, one, it's not just rare things, also chests. And two, the're a way to get tickets!!Which leads me to the Ticket prices!

PRICES
1tk or 1g = 1 Ticket
1 Rusted Chest = 5 Tickets
1 Iron Chest = 15 Tickets
1 Gilded Chest = 25 Tickets
Old Festival Items (I.e. Apparel, Familiars, ect.) = DEPENDING HOW MUCH IT IS ON THE AH WILL DETERMINE HOW MANY TICKETS YOU GET! You will also get a bonus 10 Tickets as well.

Sounds easy enough right? Well, please keep in mind, SEND ALL PAYMENTS THROUGH PM. Sorry, I'm not a fan of the Crossroads...I'm weird. Also, please note that I'm going to be drawing the winner using a random number generator. Although there are quite a few prizes, not everyone will win, so please be nice. That being said, here's the prizes!!

Edit: Oops, I forgot to say that the ENDDATE is June 25

[center][emoji=blue gem size=1][emoji=green gem size=1][b]PRIZES[emoji=green gem size=1][emoji=blue gem size=1][/b][/center] [quote][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg][/quote] [quote][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Eliminate][/quote] [quote][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Shadowscale Helmet][item=Shadowscale Chest Guard][item=Shadowscale Bracers][item=Shadowscale Greaves][item=Shadowscale Shoulder Guards][item=Shadowscale Tail Guard][item=Shadowscale Wing Guard][/quote] [quote]Battle Ready [item=Minor Health Potion]x10 [item=Berserker][item=Scholar][item=Ward][/quote] [quote][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips][item=Glowing Green Clawtips][item=Glowing Gold Clawtips][item=Glowing Purple Clawtips][item=Glowing Orange Clawtips][item=Glowing Red Clawtips][/quote] [quote][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Scorchpaw Prowler]x2 [item=Runescar Lynx]x2[/quote] [quote][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] (Please note that if you want the Goat eyes, your going to send me the Dragon to use it as it's clanbound)[/quote] [quote][b]BUMP PRIZE[/b] [item=Broken Bottle]x99 [item=Broken Bottle]x99 [item=Broken Bottle]x99[/quote]
PRIZES
Quote:
TAKEN
Unhatched Ice Egg
Quote:
TAKEN
Eliminate
Quote:
TAKEN
Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Bracers Shadowscale Greaves Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Shadowscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Wing Guard
Quote:
Battle Ready
Minor Health Potion x10 Berserker Scholar Ward
Quote:
TAKEN
Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Red Clawtips
Quote:
TAKEN
Scorchpaw Prowler x2 Runescar Lynx x2
Quote:
TAKEN
Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight (Please note that if you want the Goat eyes, your going to send me the Dragon to use it as it's clanbound)

Quote:
BUMP PRIZE
Broken Bottle x99 Broken Bottle x99 Broken Bottle x99
TICKETS BOUGHT

1-45 - Verbenas
46-66 - ShadowsByDay
67-104 - BreezyDragon
105-205 - then
206 - Errai
207-212 - Breezio
213-229 - arundodonax
230-245 - lizaseedling
246-251 - Lansly
252-342 - FalconSight
343-368 - tskumoyuuma
369-449 - betwixted
450-555 - yellowstarfish
556-566 - crysta302
567-581 - BreezyDragon

BUMP TICKETS
1 - Sterlingstars
2 - Breezio
3 - Lansly
4 - BreezyDragon
5 - FalconSight
6 - Lansly
7 - then
8 - betwixted
9 - ChaoticEclipse
10 - FalconSight
11 - crysta302
12 - BreezyDragon
13 - then
TICKETS BOUGHT

1-45 - Verbenas
46-66 - ShadowsByDay
67-104 - BreezyDragon
105-205 - then
206 - Errai
207-212 - Breezio
213-229 - arundodonax
230-245 - lizaseedling
246-251 - Lansly
252-342 - FalconSight
343-368 - tskumoyuuma
369-449 - betwixted
450-555 - yellowstarfish
556-566 - crysta302
567-581 - BreezyDragon

BUMP TICKETS
1 - Sterlingstars
2 - Breezio
3 - Lansly
4 - BreezyDragon
5 - FalconSight
6 - Lansly
7 - then
8 - betwixted
9 - ChaoticEclipse
10 - FalconSight
11 - crysta302
12 - BreezyDragon
13 - then
Pinglist
Pinglist
SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!

ALL GUILDED CHESTS WILL COST 50 TICKETS EACH!!!!!!
SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!

ALL GUILDED CHESTS WILL COST 50 TICKETS EACH!!!!!!
Annnnnd we are open!
Annnnnd we are open!
Bump :)
Bump :)
Boop
Boop
Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Boo, only two people bought tickets, so how about you?
Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Boo, only two people bought tickets, so how about you?
Boopy
Boopy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9