Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] NatureDom OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
@sublimevoide Right on! Sending. :D
@sublimevoide Right on! Sending. :D
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity I can take all of the ones with HD cooldown, that'll leave me with 3 available lair slots :)
@bonstrosity I can take all of the ones with HD cooldown, that'll leave me with 3 available lair slots :)
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Fragmentary YAY! Sending. THanks so much!
@Fragmentary YAY! Sending. THanks so much!
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity My stupid sleep self started listing fodder and listed the following dragons. I will have replacements tonight, I'm so sorry! I'm putting familiars on the rest so I don't sell the boarded fodder.

Steamscale #52482979 - Level 6
Alannah #52410287 - Level 6
BASS #52408755 - Level 6
Sweetkiss #52238081 - Level 6
Danyl #51943557 - level 6
Calcite #52000216 - Level 10
Natasha #49202827 - Level 6

I'm going to try to get them all to level 10 to make up for the mistake, sorry again!

ETA: The person who bought them was super super nice and will be returning them!
@bonstrosity My stupid sleep self started listing fodder and listed the following dragons. I will have replacements tonight, I'm so sorry! I'm putting familiars on the rest so I don't sell the boarded fodder.

Steamscale #52482979 - Level 6
Alannah #52410287 - Level 6
BASS #52408755 - Level 6
Sweetkiss #52238081 - Level 6
Danyl #51943557 - level 6
Calcite #52000216 - Level 10
Natasha #49202827 - Level 6

I'm going to try to get them all to level 10 to make up for the mistake, sorry again!

ETA: The person who bought them was super super nice and will be returning them!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d77c9a14634054b6406d4a3adf2c33b6/tumblr_oqxccq1ryo1uf5tbgo1_r3_400.gif[/img]
tumblr_oqxccq1ryo1uf5tbgo1_r3_400.gif
Had a bad few pain days following an injury; sorry for the delay on the rest of the badges! I'm feeling better now and I've at least got one more for ya, should have the rest done before too much longer! [emoji=water rune size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wmAZxIa.png[/img]
Had a bad few pain days following an injury; sorry for the delay on the rest of the badges! I'm feeling better now and I've at least got one more for ya, should have the rest done before too much longer!

wmAZxIa.png
woof? woof
@TempestDragon

Aaah thank you! You can right click and hit 'copy image link' (I've got them hosted on imgur right now so bandwidth isn't an issue.) But I've also added some code blocks to the badges post, with the image codes in them too you can just copy and paste!
@TempestDragon

Aaah thank you! You can right click and hit 'copy image link' (I've got them hosted on imgur right now so bandwidth isn't an issue.) But I've also added some code blocks to the badges post, with the image codes in them too you can just copy and paste!
woof? woof
@TempestDragon So I did! Thank you :> I've fixed that.
@TempestDragon So I did! Thank you :> I've fixed that.
woof? woof
@ruggafluff

Hi! The badges are so cute!! :D

could you please ping me when you release the rest? :3 (no need to hurry though, we don't want you to make the injury worse!)

I hope you have a good day c:
@ruggafluff

Hi! The badges are so cute!! :D

could you please ping me when you release the rest? :3 (no need to hurry though, we don't want you to make the injury worse!)

I hope you have a good day c:
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium For sure! I'm glad you like them so far. :>

I'm actually working on some right now! So I'm hoping to have the rest rolled out before too much longer. The injury's doin' a lot better, so I'm less distracted by ouches!
@cordifolium For sure! I'm glad you like them so far. :>

I'm actually working on some right now! So I'm hoping to have the rest rolled out before too much longer. The injury's doin' a lot better, so I'm less distracted by ouches!
woof? woof
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43