Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pride Raffle w/lvl 25 stoned dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Welcome, and thanks for stopping by! With it being Pride Month, I thought I would put together a little raffle to help celebrate! Right now, the plan is to end the raffle on July 7th, if this changes for any reason, I will let everyone know and update the new draw date in this post. I don’t foresee this changing, but life does happen. Right now, I would like to do the drawing around noon FR time on July 7th. After I have drawn the prizes and contacted the winners, you will have one week to reply and collect your prize. If you don’t, I will redraw for that prize. [b]Notes of interest:[/b] [emoji=red star size=1]I am +3 FR time. I am active, but I apologize in advance if it seems like I haven’t responded, I may be sleeping. [emoji=red star size=1]Winners will be drawn via Random Number Generator. [emoji=red star size=1]You can buy as many tickets as you would like. [emoji=red star size=1]Prizes will be picked starting with the top prize and working down. There is no option to pick a certain prize pack. [b]Rules:[/b] [emoji=scroll size=1]Be respectful of myself and one another in the thread. [emoji=scroll size=1]There is no need to ping; I am subbed. [emoji=scroll size=1]Ticket numbers are given on a first come, first served basis. If I am offline when you comment, I will record ticket numbers by how people have commented in the thread. [emoji=scroll size=1]Each person can only win one prize. [b]So how is this going to work?[/b] It’s pretty simple really. You buy tickets and then on the day of the drawing I will use the Random Number Generator to draw the winners. You can buy tickets with either gems or treasure, and you are able to buy as many as you would like! Just send a CR with the number of tickets you would like to purchase and the correct amount of gems/treasure, and I will let you know what your ticket numbers are when I accept the trade. [center]TICKET PRICES ARE:[/center] [center][emoji=gem size=1]2 gems or [emoji=treasure size=1]2,000 treasure = 1 ticket[/center] [center][emoji=gem size=1]9 gems or [emoji=treasure size=1]9,000 treasure = 5 tickets[/center] [center][emoji=gem size=1]18 gems or [emoji=treasure size=1]18,000 treasure = 10 tickets[/center] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]I will accept items like eggs or scrolls as payment. I will determine price by LAH or the set price of the MP and GP. If the amount comes out with a decimal point (i.e; 10.6 tickets) I will round up to the next ticket! [i]Example: You buy 10 tickets for 18 gems and your ticket numbers are 10-20. The next day you decide to buy another 5 tickets, but this time your ticket numbers are 25-29. So, your 15 tickets are numbers 10-20; 25-29. This will be written down and tracked on the spreadsheet, which can [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jKJm4m-E8Suy_z8sytFPGdrnMiLSOLsGA0vkfS84SzY/edit?usp=sharing]be found here[/url].[/i] [b]Prizes:[/b] [quote name=Arya][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41973435] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419735/41973435_350.png[/img] [/url] Arya is modeled after the Asexual flag. She’s level 25 and fully stoned, though her stat points have not been spent. She comes with the skin she is wearing.[/center][/quote] [quote name=Theon][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51367608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513677/51367608_350.png[/img] [/url]Theon is modeled after the Pansexual flag. He is level 25 and fully stoned, though his stat points have not been spent. He comes with the rainbow scarf apparel and the familiar.[/center][/quote] [quote name=GaolerGalore][center][item=Breed change: gaoler][item=Primary gene: mosaic (gaoler)][item=secondary gene: breakup (gaoler)][/center][/quote] [quote name=RainbowDiet][center][item=ghost cockroach] x99[item=sakura owlet] x99[item=redblood sapper] x99[item=ancient mushroom] x99[item=yellow canary] x99[item=grasshopper] x99[item=river wiggler] x99[item=opossum] x99[item=hopping mouse] x99[item=spectral bat] x99[/center][/quote] [quote name=BountifulBounty][center][item=Harvest Hardshell][item=Plantation Pincher][item=stonewatch flatblade] x99 [item=ivy] x99[/center][/quote] [quote name=FrigidFish][center][item=Chillriver bucktooth][item=Fenfisher flattail][item=bountiful fishnet] x99 [item=overflowing fishbasket] x99[/center][/quote] [quote name=Slimy&Satisfying][center][item=Mossy beetleboar][item=undergrowth shovelsnout][item=buzzing rotwood] x99 [item=teeming loghive] x99[/center][/quote]
Welcome, and thanks for stopping by! With it being Pride Month, I thought I would put together a little raffle to help celebrate! Right now, the plan is to end the raffle on July 7th, if this changes for any reason, I will let everyone know and update the new draw date in this post. I don’t foresee this changing, but life does happen.

Right now, I would like to do the drawing around noon FR time on July 7th. After I have drawn the prizes and contacted the winners, you will have one week to reply and collect your prize. If you don’t, I will redraw for that prize.

Notes of interest:
I am +3 FR time. I am active, but I apologize in advance if it seems like I haven’t responded, I may be sleeping.
Winners will be drawn via Random Number Generator.
You can buy as many tickets as you would like.
Prizes will be picked starting with the top prize and working down. There is no option to pick a certain prize pack.

Rules:
Be respectful of myself and one another in the thread.
There is no need to ping; I am subbed.
Ticket numbers are given on a first come, first served basis. If I am offline when you comment, I will record ticket numbers by how people have commented in the thread.
Each person can only win one prize.

So how is this going to work?
It’s pretty simple really. You buy tickets and then on the day of the drawing I will use the Random Number Generator to draw the winners. You can buy tickets with either gems or treasure, and you are able to buy as many as you would like! Just send a CR with the number of tickets you would like to purchase and the correct amount of gems/treasure, and I will let you know what your ticket numbers are when I accept the trade.

TICKET PRICES ARE:
2 gems or 2,000 treasure = 1 ticket
9 gems or 9,000 treasure = 5 tickets
18 gems or 18,000 treasure = 10 tickets
I will accept items like eggs or scrolls as payment. I will determine price by LAH or the set price of the MP and GP. If the amount comes out with a decimal point (i.e; 10.6 tickets) I will round up to the next ticket!

Example: You buy 10 tickets for 18 gems and your ticket numbers are 10-20. The next day you decide to buy another 5 tickets, but this time your ticket numbers are 25-29. So, your 15 tickets are numbers 10-20; 25-29. This will be written down and tracked on the spreadsheet, which can be found here.

Prizes:
Arya wrote:

41973435_350.png
Arya is modeled after the Asexual flag. She’s level 25 and fully stoned, though her stat points have not been spent. She comes with the skin she is wearing.

Theon wrote:

51367608_350.png
Theon is modeled after the Pansexual flag. He is level 25 and fully stoned, though his stat points have not been spent. He comes with the rainbow scarf apparel and the familiar.

GaolerGalore wrote:
Breed Change: Gaoler

RainbowDiet wrote:
Ghost Cockroach x99 Sakura Owlet x99 Redblood Sapper x99 Ancient Mushroom x99 Yellow Canary x99 Grasshopper x99 River Wiggler x99 Opossum x99 Hopping Mouse x99 Spectral Bat x99

BountifulBounty wrote:
Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher Stonewatch Flatblade x99 Ivy x99

FrigidFish wrote:
Chillriver Bucktooth Fenfisher Flattail Bountiful Fishnet x99 Overflowing Fishbasket x99

Slimy&Satisfying wrote:
Mossy Beetleboar Undergrowth Shovelsnout Buzzing Rotwood x99 Teeming Loghive x99
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
[center][b][size=7]PRIDE RAFFLE 2020[/size][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48610359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486104/48610359_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Sign has volunteered to be in charge of the preparations for the 2020 Pride Raffle! Guaranteed to be bigger than this year with more prizes and lvl 25 dragons! If you are interested in donating, or have a suggestion, please feel free to send me a message with the subject titled PRIDE RAFFLE 2020, and I will be more than happy to talk to you! While small, I have had a great time hosting this raffle this year, and I would love to try again next year! With a whole year to plan, I can't wait to see what will happen!
PRIDE RAFFLE 2020

Sign has volunteered to be in charge of the preparations for the 2020 Pride Raffle! Guaranteed to be bigger than this year with more prizes and lvl 25 dragons! If you are interested in donating, or have a suggestion, please feel free to send me a message with the subject titled PRIDE RAFFLE 2020, and I will be more than happy to talk to you!

While small, I have had a great time hosting this raffle this year, and I would love to try again next year! With a whole year to plan, I can't wait to see what will happen!
WINNERS

Prize 1: @Cassev

Prize 2: @Breezio

Prize 3: @FalconSight

Prize 4: @ArcAura

Prize 5: @thirtyninjas

Prize 6: @oldseph

Prize 7: @Shaetil

Congratulations to the winners!! I will be putting together prize packs and sending them out shortly via CRs!

Thank you to everyone who has participated in this raffle! I've decided to do this again next year and hope with a year of planning I can bring everyone an even bigger raffle!
WINNERS

Prize 1: @Cassev

Prize 2: @Breezio

Prize 3: @FalconSight

Prize 4: @ArcAura

Prize 5: @thirtyninjas

Prize 6: @oldseph

Prize 7: @Shaetil

Congratulations to the winners!! I will be putting together prize packs and sending them out shortly via CRs!

Thank you to everyone who has participated in this raffle! I've decided to do this again next year and hope with a year of planning I can bring everyone an even bigger raffle!
This raffle is now officially open!
This raffle is now officially open!
@HolyShipper

Pinging myself so I'll get back to this
@HolyShipper

Pinging myself so I'll get back to this
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
[emoji=rainbow size=7]
[emoji=rainbow size=1]
Sending for tickets!
Sending for tickets!
OwO [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] I'm entering this too!
OwO I'm entering this too!
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
[emoji=rainbow size=1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12