Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

It's always sad to see someone leave. I would love something if you have anything left. I hope life brings you great things!

It's always sad to see someone leave. I would love something if you have anything left. I hope life brings you great things!
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
If you still have stuff, I’d love something :)
If you still have stuff, I’d love something :)
Your dragons are gorgeous! Unfortunately I have no more room to add more to my lair at this moment. Would I please be able to get any apparels you are willing to part with? Thank you so much for this opportunity. I wish you lots of luck finding another online game you enjoyed as much as this one.
Your dragons are gorgeous! Unfortunately I have no more room to add more to my lair at this moment. Would I please be able to get any apparels you are willing to part with? Thank you so much for this opportunity. I wish you lots of luck finding another online game you enjoyed as much as this one.
HpTsVS.png [url][/url]
@Frostlily I wish you well in endeavors off FR! (...won't say no to any item)
@Frostlily I wish you well in endeavors off FR! (...won't say no to any item)
i3HjH85.png
Id like to get anything
Id like to get anything
Wishlist
I wish you good luck on your future endeavors outside of flightrising! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37642146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376422/37642146_350.png[/img] [/url] I would love to take this derg home <3 with me
I wish you good luck on your future endeavors outside of flightrising!

37642146_350.png
I would love to take this derg home <3 with me
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
Thank you for giving away your items! I would love to have some of your hoard.

I hope you find something else to enjoy like you have FR.
Thank you for giving away your items! I would love to have some of your hoard.

I hope you find something else to enjoy like you have FR.
148jgoj.jpg2q9hy12.jpg
I'd love to take any items you have to spare! Good luck outside of FR~ :D
I'd love to take any items you have to spare! Good luck outside of FR~ :D
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
Good luck and thank you for doing this! I'd love to receive anything.
Good luck and thank you for doing this! I'd love to receive anything.
I'd be happy to have something.
I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors :)
I'd be happy to have something.
I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors :)
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26