Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
I think I'm going to be quitting guys... I don't really long on anymore.

So, post here if you want something. Don't specifically ask me for items. Do not ping me. Otherwise, I will skip over you.

The only thing you can say specifically is if you want a dragon (so yes, please say the name of one of the dragons you want. DO NOT say you want a specific item from me. You'll get something if you just post here saying you want something. :) ). Some of them are on nests. I will be staying on long enough to hatch them, so if you want a hatchling from there ask too.

Granna and Warden are progens.
I think I'm going to be quitting guys... I don't really long on anymore.

So, post here if you want something. Don't specifically ask me for items. Do not ping me. Otherwise, I will skip over you.

The only thing you can say specifically is if you want a dragon (so yes, please say the name of one of the dragons you want. DO NOT say you want a specific item from me. You'll get something if you just post here saying you want something. :) ). Some of them are on nests. I will be staying on long enough to hatch them, so if you want a hatchling from there ask too.

Granna and Warden are progens.
Sorry to see you go. I'm interested in getting something. A dragon would be nice (maybe Kylo?).
Sorry to see you go. I'm interested in getting something. A dragon would be nice (maybe Kylo?).
Snapper babies are my weakness.
Read my clan lore, Kingdom of the Eldritch Eleven!
@FrostLily

Your dragons are lovely, I'd happy to give one a home. ^-^
@FrostLily

Your dragons are lovely, I'd happy to give one a home. ^-^
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
I'd be happy to have something.
And I wish you the best for the future!
I'd be happy to have something.
And I wish you the best for the future!
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
This is really very sweet of you. :) I'm not sure I could do any of your dragons justice in all honesty...
This is really very sweet of you. :) I'm not sure I could do any of your dragons justice in all honesty...
Hi can i take Spectre, i am a newbie so if its ok can i take some apparel and familiar too :)
Hi can i take Spectre, i am a newbie so if its ok can i take some apparel and familiar too :)

I'd be interested in getting something

I'd be interested in getting something

Frcomm69.png
@Mersheeple
Is there one you want though? :O
@Mersheeple
Is there one you want though? :O
Could I have something, please?
Could I have something, please?
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong