Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FL/GHT Lore Adoption:Write to Adopt!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80 81
@edgyusername excellent lore!! I will send her over!
@edgyusername excellent lore!! I will send her over!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@Tigerclaw Meya is all yours ^^
@Tigerclaw Meya is all yours ^^

GTLvwIY.png

Missy - 32/Married

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@MeKat do you still want Esau?
@MeKat do you still want Esau?

GTLvwIY.png

Missy - 32/Married

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@Missyboo1221

I am ^_^ I'm not quite sure what faction his belongs to though ^^"
@Missyboo1221

I am ^_^ I'm not quite sure what faction his belongs to though ^^"
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@MeKat
Well, if I'm not wrong you haven't written his lore, right? I suggest taking a look at FL/GHT's official page and reading the faction lore there right now ^^
@MeKat
Well, if I'm not wrong you haven't written his lore, right? I suggest taking a look at FL/GHT's official page and reading the faction lore there right now ^^
@rei711

No thanks, but I appreciate the offer!
@rei711

No thanks, but I appreciate the offer!
199760f05700601958f966ca55fe0a3346003fe0.pngffa58010c908ceed03a0188458ebab1dd97fbdb9.png[url][/url]
@rei711

Oooh, that makes more sense xD I'll get the lore done in a minute :D
@rei711

Oooh, that makes more sense xD I'll get the lore done in a minute :D
124.png

@Missyboo1221 [center]Esau Always a goody two shoes, Esau lived a painful childhood. With his family and friends working under Project, he really had no choice. He worked hard for Project hoping to get praised, or even better, a promotion [emoji=spiral star size=1] After long hard years of working for Project, Esau was assigned a top secret mission to a junkyard. Project had said that many others have failed this mission and that he was chosen specifically for his talent and loyalty. Esau traveled long and hard to find the junkyard, there seemed to be nothing here. He checked the maps. Yup, right spot. But there's nothing. He looked around carefully, and saw a small pieces of trash. Looking closer he finds that the junkyard was hidden in plain sight! A small dragon-like creature stared at Esau. [i]Bleep Boop[/i] "What is this creature thought Esau" Nervously he picked up the creature [i]Mommy said that bad dragons say Bleep Boop! I'm gonna go and destroy them!!![/i] The creature ran wobbled away. Curious as he is, Esau followed. Soon he cam upon a large building type thing and another creature welcomed him. She was beautiful! But that was the least of his worries. He needed to escape! But then she grabbed him [i]Hey! Don't run from me! Are you new here? You should join our faction of Intelligence![/i] Esau was speechless. Stunned by her beauty, he nodded absently. [i]Great! Let's start with an application...[/i][/center] I'll write a bit more later ^^
@Missyboo1221
Esau

Always a goody two shoes, Esau lived a painful childhood. With his family and friends working under Project, he really had no choice. He worked hard for Project hoping to get praised, or even better, a promotion

After long hard years of working for Project, Esau was assigned a top secret mission to a junkyard. Project had said that many others have failed this mission and that he was chosen specifically for his talent and loyalty.

Esau traveled long and hard to find the junkyard, there seemed to be nothing here. He checked the maps. Yup, right spot. But there's nothing. He looked around carefully, and saw a small pieces of trash. Looking closer he finds that the junkyard was hidden in plain sight! A small dragon-like creature stared at Esau. Bleep Boop "What is this creature thought Esau" Nervously he picked up the creature Mommy said that bad dragons say Bleep Boop! I'm gonna go and destroy them!!! The creature ran wobbled away.

Curious as he is, Esau followed. Soon he cam upon a large building type thing and another creature welcomed him. She was beautiful! But that was the least of his worries. He needed to escape! But then she grabbed him Hey! Don't run from me! Are you new here? You should join our faction of Intelligence! Esau was speechless. Stunned by her beauty, he nodded absently. Great!
Let's start with an application...

I'll write a bit more later ^^
124.png

@MeKat
be sure to edit it later, as it's still a bit below the word limit!
@MeKat
be sure to edit it later, as it's still a bit below the word limit!
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80 81