Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [REFUNDED] Coliseum Crate Raffle!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
~
~
[size=5]Dear Participants and Newcomers![/size] [quote=These awesome people yeah][size=1]@Deena @Baret @c33213 @MoxieDaydream @Catsdragon18 @Eku @FalconSight @Kaessis @Casethrace @neekos @Helva @Slaytheist @solivagantghost @LadyChipmunk @davietoowavey @Jaderannosaurus @Moonpiebandit @Dinomatika @DeadEllie @NightSpirit @VaeVictis @Gadgetrocks @Nemibirb @shoriola @Wylin @Sekira @OrangeNightFury @Kethkinq @Xoanon[/size][/quote] The raffle is now accepting items! You can always see which items are accepted for this week below the main post of the raffle! Note that every time we top out every single item requirement, all the tickets of those who donated items for tickets this week are doubled (this multiplier only affects tickets from the said week's donated items). If someone paid treasure or gems earlier or now and [b]then[/b] donated an item, then, if all item requirements are topped out, you get your item tickets tripled. Even if you paid 1kt or 1g, you get triple tickets for topped out weeks instead of double. Good luck and good hunting everyone!
Dear Participants and Newcomers!

The raffle is now accepting items! You can always see which items are accepted for this week below the main post of the raffle!

Note that every time we top out every single item requirement, all the tickets of those who donated items for tickets this week are doubled (this multiplier only affects tickets from the said week's donated items). If someone paid treasure or gems earlier or now and then donated an item, then, if all item requirements are topped out, you get your item tickets tripled. Even if you paid 1kt or 1g, you get triple tickets for topped out weeks instead of double.

Good luck and good hunting everyone!
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
~
~
Bump
Bump
Help edit the Flight Rising page on Fanlore!
Bump~
Bump~
New items!
New items!
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.