Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mystery Boxes! :D [5kt and up!]
1 2 3
[b]STATUS: OFFLINE [/b] Hi All! :D Reusing this thread to change up my mystery boxes! I now have several options to choose from! [emoji=red star size=1] Send a One-way CR or PM with your payment and I'll send a One-way CR back or PM back :D [emoji=red star size=1] Make sure you say what boxes you want! [emoji=red star size=1] There is no limit on how many boxes you can buy a day! [emoji=red star size=1] Please check my online status! I don't mind receiving orders when I'm offline just you might be waiting for 12 hours+ or so since I've been working a bunch lately o: [b]Choose your box ~ [/b] [size=5] The Classic Mystery ~ 15kt/15g [/size] They will contain atleast 3 different apparel or familiars plus extra things but can contain more~! On top of that they will also contain a random mix of materials, baldwin goops, food, and random fun stuff! :D Example ~ [quote] [item=budwing morpho] [item=Winter wolf] [item=seapetal tail lei] [item=Lesser Bluehorn] x 5 [item=sizzling phosphorus] [/quote] [quote] [item=bloodscale shoulder guards] [item=heatherbed lily] [item=raven woodwing] [item=Major health potion] [skin=6932] [/quote] [Size=5] The Special Eyes ~ 30kt/30g [/Size] You will get 1 special eye dragon and 1 familiar friend to go with them! ^^ Right now available Special eyes include Primal, Multi-Gaze, Goat and Faceted! Dragons will be chosen for you out of this [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/den/293554/1484194] tab [/url] using Random.Org! You may decide to opt out of receiving Multi-Gaze, Plague Primal, and shadow primal as I know some people find them gross to look at! Just let me know when you buy the bag if you want to do so! ^^ Example~ [quote] [img]https://puu.sh/E4EG0/f94e24914a.png[/img] + [item=starry ampelope] [/quote] [quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54112802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/541129/54112802_350.png[/img][/url]+ [item=satin pocketmouse] [/quote] [Size=5] I wanna look FANCY ~ 25kt/25g [/size] You will get 3 - 5 pieces of apparel! :D These will not be fodder pieces! :D if you want you can suggest a theme for your box! (e.g. blue apparel! Armor! Dainty! ect.) examples ~ [quote] [item=nebula starsilk circlet] [item=grey wolf cape] [item=pastel rose thorn arm tangle] [item=pastel rose thorn tail tangle] [item=bloodsong starsilk tailwrap] [/quote] [size=5] Pet Friends! ~ 10kt/10g [/size] You will get 3 familiars! :D examples~ [quote] [item=bloodstone beetle] [item=highreach bonepicker] [item=leopard coralclimber] [/quote] [size=5] The Hoarders Box ~ 5kt/5g [/size] you will get a bunch of random stuff :D baldwin materials, boss food/materials, swipp trade items, interesting trinkets, random battle items, food ect. Good for padding out your hoard for swipp items or collecting :D examples~ [quote] [item=green goo] x 2 [item=water runestone] [item=java sparrow] x 5 [item=leaf bolt] [item=common podid claws] x25 [/quote] [quote] [item=black swan] [item=red sludge] [item=pelt-lined crate] x5 [item=dancer's bell] x 10 [item=molten tadpole] x5 [/quote] Please let me know if the CR won't let you accept! Sometimes I'll give two people the same item from a stack by accident and even if 1 item from the stack is removed it will break for the next person, so let me know if I need to resend your stuff! ^^ I may add more or change prices in the future ^3^ Also no need to ping I am subscribed! [b]Boxes Sold: 45[/b]

Hi All! :D Reusing this thread to change up my mystery boxes! I now have several options to choose from!

Send a One-way CR or PM with your payment and I'll send a One-way CR back or PM back :D

Make sure you say what boxes you want!

There is no limit on how many boxes you can buy a day!

Please check my online status! I don't mind receiving orders when I'm offline just you might be waiting for 12 hours+ or so since I've been working a bunch lately o:

Choose your box ~

The Classic Mystery ~ 15kt/15g They will contain atleast 3 different apparel or familiars plus extra things but can contain more~! On top of that they will also contain a random mix of materials, baldwin goops, food, and random fun stuff! :D
Example ~
Quote:
Budwing Morpho Winter Wolf Seapetal Tail Lei Lesser Bluehorn x 5 Sizzling Phosphorus
Quote:

Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Heatherbed Lily Raven Woodwing Major Health Potion

The Special Eyes ~ 30kt/30g You will get 1 special eye dragon and 1 familiar friend to go with them! ^^ Right now available Special eyes include Primal, Multi-Gaze, Goat and Faceted! Dragons will be chosen for you out of this tab using Random.Org! You may decide to opt out of receiving Multi-Gaze, Plague Primal, and shadow primal as I know some people find them gross to look at! Just let me know when you buy the bag if you want to do so! ^^
Example~
Quote:
f94e24914a.png + Starry Ampelope
Quote:

54112802_350.png
+ Satin Pocketmouse

I wanna look FANCY ~ 25kt/25g You will get 3 - 5 pieces of apparel! :D These will not be fodder pieces! :D if you want you can suggest a theme for your box! (e.g. blue apparel! Armor! Dainty! ect.)
examples ~
Quote:
Nebula Starsilk Circlet Grey Wolf Cape Pastel Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Pastel Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Bloodsong Starsilk Tailwrap

Pet Friends! ~ 10kt/10g You will get 3 familiars! :D
examples~
Quote:
Bloodstone Beetle Highreach Bonepicker Leopard Coralclimber

The Hoarders Box ~ 5kt/5g you will get a bunch of random stuff :D baldwin materials, boss food/materials, swipp trade items, interesting trinkets, random battle items, food ect. Good for padding out your hoard for swipp items or collecting :D
examples~
Quote:
Green Goo x 2 Water Runestone Java Sparrow x 5 Leaf Bolt Common Podid Claws x25
Quote:
Black Swan Red Sludge Pelt-Lined Crate x5 Dancer's Bell x 10 Molten Tadpole x5

Please let me know if the CR won't let you accept! Sometimes I'll give two people the same item from a stack by accident and even if 1 item from the stack is removed it will break for the next person, so let me know if I need to resend your stuff! ^^

I may add more or change prices in the future ^3^

Also no need to ping I am subscribed!

Boxes Sold: 45

JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven
I'll start it off with buying a box! Sending CR. :)
@JellyRaven
I'll start it off with buying a box! Sending CR. :)
@Madsparkz

Thank you! :D I've sent you a cr!
@Madsparkz

Thank you! :D I've sent you a cr!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven Sending CR!
@JellyRaven Sending CR!
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder

Thank you! I've sent :D
@VolcanicThunder

Thank you! I've sent :D
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven
I'll buy one! Sending payment!
@JellyRaven
I'll buy one! Sending payment!
sending monies!
sending monies!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
I'd love one! Sending a CR!!
I'd love one! Sending a CR!!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Uuuhh I can't resist [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] Sending some payment!
Uuuhh I can't resist
Sending some payment!
Sending!
Sending!
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
1 2 3