Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PSR - DONE
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
Questions:

Your favorite gene combo?
Almost everything can look great, but poi/tox, skink/spinner, pin/trail, and python/morph are all my faves because they can be acquired without breaking the bank, paired with firefly or capsule. However I really like these with stained too.

Which gene makes you cringe, if any?
I used to be more particular about which genes I liked and didn't, but now I feel like I've become more accepting and really want to like everything. I will admit that I feel like there are a few genes that are harder to make look good, crystal and crackle being the top two.

FR item do you like the most?(Can be any item)
Open-able stuff of course. The surprise of what is inside is the best part. What is more fun then getting a surprise...?

Do you like to play video games?
I mostly just stick to computer games, card games, and board games, but I would like to play video games with a friend.

Which holiday do you like the most?
Thanksgiving, because I get to see all of my family and we all eat good food. What more could someone ask for? Any holiday is good though.

Questions:

Your favorite gene combo?
Almost everything can look great, but poi/tox, skink/spinner, pin/trail, and python/morph are all my faves because they can be acquired without breaking the bank, paired with firefly or capsule. However I really like these with stained too.

I used to be more particular about which genes I liked and didn't, but now I feel like I've become more accepting and really want to like everything. I will admit that I feel like there are a few genes that are harder to make look good, crystal and crackle being the top two.

FR item do you like the most?(Can be any item)
Open-able stuff of course. The surprise of what is inside is the best part. What is more fun then getting a surprise...?

I mostly just stick to computer games, card games, and board games, but I would like to play video games with a friend.

Thanksgiving, because I get to see all of my family and we all eat good food. What more could someone ask for? Any holiday is good though.

TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Weekly Dragon:

Eternal Wandering

He gives me lone wanderer vibes, like he is forever destined to explore the infinite cosmos, but he has a little cat so he isn't all that lonely.
Weekly Dragon:

Eternal Wandering

He gives me lone wanderer vibes, like he is forever destined to explore the infinite cosmos, but he has a little cat so he isn't all that lonely.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
bump
bump
TCan87U.png
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
bumpp
bumpp
bump
bump
bump
bump
Bump!
Bump!
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
What is your favorite gene combo?
Wasp/Bee/ Filigree

Crystal and Facet :///

What FR item do you like the most?(Can be any item)
This is really hard but I really like the fire sprite !!

Yup!

Chinese New Year!!
What is your favorite gene combo?
Wasp/Bee/ Filigree

Crystal and Facet :///

What FR item do you like the most?(Can be any item)
This is really hard but I really like the fire sprite !!

Yup!

Chinese New Year!!
JICIbJe.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57