Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PSR - DONE
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57
bump!
bump!
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
bump
bump
Bump (:
Bump (:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
bump
bump
bump!
bump!
bumpp
bumpp
Bump~
Bump~
@Foxstarplayful @Moonpiebandit @heygirlhey78 @ShadowyIce @yellowstarfish @LunarTea @Lansly @arundodonax @PhantomLullabies @Error101 @FalconSight @todorokishoto @Brightredjem @DeadEllie @sphyrnidae @davietoowavey @SaturnRising @gryphon982 @Catsdragon18 @Voltsy @OrangeNightFury @Wylin @immortalhd @chamomiles @Squidhead @LittleRain @Leon071 @Vinyamar @yeezy13 @Flightstorm9 @BeckAlistiere @LittleParade @sylveondreams @Xoanon @StarkHarkness @Layenne90 @Biscutmoose @cactolith14 @CrystalAngel5 @Nazom @chorderaos @Eree @CrowHarlequin @meh1129 @Vinyamar [img]https://i.imgur.com/pyqRj62.png[/img] [color=0086CE]Good morning!~ This is week 7. New questions and a new dragon up in the Weekly Games section. The last 2 locked prizes have been unlocked, a Glassbound Solarvul familiar and an Accent: Arcana Crystals. I hope everyone has a great week!~ Unlocked at 1,700 Tickets. [item=Glassbound Solarvul] [color=0086CE]Unlocked at 2,000 Tickets. [skin=24263] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pyqRj62.png[/img]
@Foxstarplayful @Moonpiebandit @heygirlhey78 @ShadowyIce @yellowstarfish @LunarTea @Lansly @arundodonax @PhantomLullabies @Error101 @FalconSight @todorokishoto @Brightredjem @DeadEllie @sphyrnidae @davietoowavey @SaturnRising @gryphon982 @Catsdragon18 @Voltsy @OrangeNightFury @Wylin @immortalhd @chamomiles @Squidhead @LittleRain @Leon071 @Vinyamar @yeezy13 @Flightstorm9 @BeckAlistiere @LittleParade @sylveondreams @Xoanon @StarkHarkness @Layenne90 @Biscutmoose @cactolith14 @CrystalAngel5 @Nazom @chorderaos @Eree @CrowHarlequin @meh1129 @Vinyamar

pyqRj62.png

Good morning!~ This is week 7. New questions and a new dragon up in the Weekly Games section. The last 2 locked prizes have been unlocked, a Glassbound Solarvul familiar and an Accent: Arcana Crystals. I hope everyone has a great week!~

Unlocked at 1,700 Tickets.
Glassbound Solarvul

Unlocked at 2,000 Tickets.

pyqRj62.png
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
Question One: What is your favorite gene combo?
I don’t really one, but one that i think looks good is petals and butterfly

Question Two: Which gene makes you cringe, if any?
Pinstripe. If it’s not used correctly, I think that it looks really bad.

Question Three: What FR item do you like the most?(Can be any item)
Don’t really have one, but one that I do like is those Prismatic Token,s because they can buy a lot of stuff during the festivals.

Question Four: Do you like to play video games?
No.

Question Five:Which holiday do you like the most?
Christmas and Halloween!
Question One: What is your favorite gene combo?
I don’t really one, but one that i think looks good is petals and butterfly

Question Two: Which gene makes you cringe, if any?
Pinstripe. If it’s not used correctly, I think that it looks really bad.

Question Three: What FR item do you like the most?(Can be any item)
Don’t really have one, but one that I do like is those Prismatic Token,s because they can buy a lot of stuff during the festivals.

Question Four: Do you like to play video games?
No.

Question Five:Which holiday do you like the most?
Christmas and Halloween!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57