Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Kuni's 5 Year Ann. Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Bump
Bump
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
[center]Guess the Hatchling: Cersie/Jade/Oilslick with Wind eyes Masquerade: Featuring Pixel [img] http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=48357306&skin=0&apparel=29245,1752,30036,30063,30037,30064,30044,30071,14447,14437,14448,30043,30070,14449,14435&xt=dressing.png[/img] I am Fandom Trash: Pokemon - Gary Oak A Literal Lampshade: [b]coming soon[/b][/center]
Guess the Hatchling: Cersie/Jade/Oilslick with Wind eyes

Masquerade: Featuring Pixel
dragon?did=48357306&skin=0&apparel=29245,1752,30036,30063,30037,30064,30044,30071,14447,14437,14448,30043,30070,14449,14435&xt=dressing.png

I am Fandom Trash: Pokemon - Gary Oak

A Literal Lampshade: coming soon
Masquerade: Meet Zilarrezko :) He is all dressed in his rainbow best! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13179854] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131799/13179854_350.png[/img] [/url]
Masquerade:
Meet Zilarrezko :) He is all dressed in his rainbow best!

13179854_350.png
Bump
Bump
mark for later
mark for later
she/her
@Kunikida How should we post the entries for A Literal Lampshade?
@Kunikida How should we post the entries for A Literal Lampshade?
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Glurpagos

Juat post it here! ^^ Format does not matter :>
@Glurpagos

Juat post it here! ^^ Format does not matter :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida Welp here goes! It's definitely not my best bit of writing but ehh, its cute enough. Sorry, it's a lil long but I hope you like it!

It was a warm summer day as Fulong stood in the communal kitchen of the Cloudsong, an array of different ingredients, utensils, and bowls sitting upon the bench before him. He glanced down at the crumpled note within his claws, gazing at the scribbled writing upon it.

“Beetle chip cookies…” He muttered out loud to himself, he continued.

“Two cups of acorn flour, one stick of butter of choice, two egg of choice, sugar, amber algae extract…”

“And of course, June beetles. My favorite” He muttered as he grabbed one of the tiny creatures out of its allocated measuring cup and popped it into his mouth with a crunch.

“Sounds simple enough”

Soon enough Fulong was busy in the kitchen. A sieve full of flour in one paw and a heavy bowl in the other. With every shake off the sieve, a cloud of flour flew up into the air, covering his body with the white powder. Once the flour was none, Fulong continued, gradually adding the butter, sugar, extract and then finally the egg. However, there was a slight problem… As nimble as his claws were, he was struggling. With every attempt at lightly cracking an egg, a smashed one appeared before him. He was on the verge of giving up and washing his day’s work away in the river. But all of a sudden, a shrill voice called from behind him.

“Oooh! What’s cooking?”

Fulong turned around staring at the figure before him. There stood a small fae, yellow and green and clad in the colors and emblems of his flight, wind.

“Uuuh, I’m making some cookies…well, I’m trying” Fulong explained, leaning against one of the many pillars in the kitchen.

“Trying?” The fae inquired, raising an eyebrow in a questioning fashion.
“Yeh, trying…” Fulong muttered, a little ashamed of his difficulties.

“You see, I’m trying to crack the eggs, but my claws are just too big! I’m on the verge of giv-“
He was interrupted by the stranger.

“I can do it,” The fae said abruptly, almost shouting out his response. He strolled up slowly, joining Fulong at the kitchen counter. He gently grabbed the eggs with his hands and tapped the first egg lightly on the egg of the bowl.

Plop

“That’s one done!"

"Aaaand the other.”

With another slightly plop the two now cracked eggs laid within the bowl.

“There we go!” The fae said cheerfully, brushing his hands together in a clapping like motion.

“I think that’s my job done, now it's up to you” He smiled as he slowly walked away from the kitchen counter.

“I’ve got a meeting now, but I’ll try and come back later. Maybe have a taste of all my hard work” He laughed, a mischievous tone in his voice.

With a gentle wave and a few flaps of his wings, he was gone, soaring through the clouds on the way to his destination.

Fulong stood there for a minute, surprised by the kind actions of the stranger before deciding that he better get back to work.

All the sieving, pouring and cracking of eggs was done but he was nowhere near his end goal.

His end goal of beetle chip cookies.
@Kunikida Welp here goes! It's definitely not my best bit of writing but ehh, its cute enough. Sorry, it's a lil long but I hope you like it!

It was a warm summer day as Fulong stood in the communal kitchen of the Cloudsong, an array of different ingredients, utensils, and bowls sitting upon the bench before him. He glanced down at the crumpled note within his claws, gazing at the scribbled writing upon it.

“Beetle chip cookies…” He muttered out loud to himself, he continued.

“Two cups of acorn flour, one stick of butter of choice, two egg of choice, sugar, amber algae extract…”

“And of course, June beetles. My favorite” He muttered as he grabbed one of the tiny creatures out of its allocated measuring cup and popped it into his mouth with a crunch.

“Sounds simple enough”

Soon enough Fulong was busy in the kitchen. A sieve full of flour in one paw and a heavy bowl in the other. With every shake off the sieve, a cloud of flour flew up into the air, covering his body with the white powder. Once the flour was none, Fulong continued, gradually adding the butter, sugar, extract and then finally the egg. However, there was a slight problem… As nimble as his claws were, he was struggling. With every attempt at lightly cracking an egg, a smashed one appeared before him. He was on the verge of giving up and washing his day’s work away in the river. But all of a sudden, a shrill voice called from behind him.

“Oooh! What’s cooking?”

Fulong turned around staring at the figure before him. There stood a small fae, yellow and green and clad in the colors and emblems of his flight, wind.

“Uuuh, I’m making some cookies…well, I’m trying” Fulong explained, leaning against one of the many pillars in the kitchen.

“Trying?” The fae inquired, raising an eyebrow in a questioning fashion.
“Yeh, trying…” Fulong muttered, a little ashamed of his difficulties.

“You see, I’m trying to crack the eggs, but my claws are just too big! I’m on the verge of giv-“
He was interrupted by the stranger.

“I can do it,” The fae said abruptly, almost shouting out his response. He strolled up slowly, joining Fulong at the kitchen counter. He gently grabbed the eggs with his hands and tapped the first egg lightly on the egg of the bowl.

Plop

“That’s one done!"

"Aaaand the other.”

With another slightly plop the two now cracked eggs laid within the bowl.

“There we go!” The fae said cheerfully, brushing his hands together in a clapping like motion.

“I think that’s my job done, now it's up to you” He smiled as he slowly walked away from the kitchen counter.

“I’ve got a meeting now, but I’ll try and come back later. Maybe have a taste of all my hard work” He laughed, a mischievous tone in his voice.

With a gentle wave and a few flaps of his wings, he was gone, soaring through the clouds on the way to his destination.

Fulong stood there for a minute, surprised by the kind actions of the stranger before deciding that he better get back to work.

All the sieving, pouring and cracking of eggs was done but he was nowhere near his end goal.

His end goal of beetle chip cookies.
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Glurpagos

asflkgdgkf;khl /screams
@Glurpagos

asflkgdgkf;khl /screams
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
[center]@Glurpagos @QUACK2 @tatobot @CapriReve @Cloneraid @JazHarley @Jaderannosaurus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52624517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526246/52624517_350.png[/img] [/url] The hatchling is Blush/Sunshine/Emerald with Ice eyes and the person with the closest guess is QUACK2 \o/ I'll send your G1 along soon! Jaderannosaurus gets the 70 RNG picked tickets for guessing the correct fandom (Pokemon)! :> Literal Lampshade tickets go to Glurpagos! :> Your badge will come along shortly. :D JazHarley and QUACK2 receive 100 and 200 tickets respectively from the dressing contest! Your badge will come along shortly. :D --- This week's activities will end on the 20th of June :> I have an [item=Unhatched Nature Egg], please guess the colours! I Am Fandom Trash: [img]http://imgur.com/uOOLBQE.jpg[/img] Masquerade theme: familiar matching! Literal Lampshade: There is no theme this time and your subject is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43520989] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435210/43520989_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
@Glurpagos @QUACK2 @tatobot @CapriReve @Cloneraid @JazHarley @Jaderannosaurus

52624517_350.png

The hatchling is Blush/Sunshine/Emerald with Ice eyes and the person with the closest guess is QUACK2 \o/ I'll send your G1 along soon!

Jaderannosaurus gets the 70 RNG picked tickets for guessing the correct fandom (Pokemon)! :>

Literal Lampshade tickets go to Glurpagos! :> Your badge will come along shortly. :D

JazHarley and QUACK2 receive 100 and 200 tickets respectively from the dressing contest! Your badge will come along shortly. :D

---

This week's activities will end on the 20th of June :>

I have an Unhatched Nature Egg , please guess the colours!

I Am Fandom Trash:

uOOLBQE.jpg

Masquerade theme: familiar matching!

Literal Lampshade:

There is no theme this time and your subject is

43520989_350.png
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25