Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Kuni's 5 Year Ann. Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@kunikida heyyy c: congrats on the 5 year anniversary, that's a really long time whoa
i'm glad i've made a difference in your entire time here, even though we didn't know each other for that long <3 may i also claim the 20 free tickets? i'll probably be back closer to the end date to buy a couple more tickets, instead of now, just so i won't forget about it c':
@kunikida heyyy c: congrats on the 5 year anniversary, that's a really long time whoa
i'm glad i've made a difference in your entire time here, even though we didn't know each other for that long <3 may i also claim the 20 free tickets? i'll probably be back closer to the end date to buy a couple more tickets, instead of now, just so i won't forget about it c':
yv0mNts.png
bump
bump
Congrats on five years! [hugs]

And if you're offering, I'll take the 20 tickets! :3
Congrats on five years! [hugs]

And if you're offering, I'll take the 20 tickets! :3
HatcherySigBanner_zps9da30159.png
added banner ~ also bump

will prob buy tickets later
added banner ~ also bump

will prob buy tickets later
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@kingdoms

Sweet, thank you friend <3 I've got you down for those free tickets too! :D

@Taskuhecate

[hugs] Thanks! <3 Got you down! :3

@kingdoms

Sweet, thank you friend <3 I've got you down for those free tickets too! :D

@Taskuhecate

[hugs] Thanks! <3 Got you down! :3

1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@kunikida Happy 5yr anniversary! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=2][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Sign me up for [i]all[/i] those events~ [s]Also bless you sm! [hug][/s]
@kunikida Happy 5yr anniversary! Sign me up for all those events~

Also bless you sm! [hug]
booomp (can i be on te event pinglist pls)
booomp (can i be on te event pinglist pls)
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@QUACK2

Thank you <3 <3 <3 Done and done~

[hugs back]

@tatobot

Added! :>
@QUACK2

Thank you <3 <3 <3 Done and done~

[hugs back]

@tatobot

Added! :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@kunikida

;;v ;;; happy 5th year maboii and im happy i've made a diffos and you did too aa so many good stories;;; thank you for everything <3

i've tamed a lot in the game, so i'll let the other participants have the chance ye! tho i'll gladly take the 20 tickets :)))

sorry we dint get the chance to hang yet :')

all the BEST ME FREN <3
@kunikida

;;v ;;; happy 5th year maboii and im happy i've made a diffos and you did too aa so many good stories;;; thank you for everything <3

i've tamed a lot in the game, so i'll let the other participants have the chance ye! tho i'll gladly take the 20 tickets :)))

sorry we dint get the chance to hang yet :')

all the BEST ME FREN <3
@Kunikida

I'm late

*GASP* KUni you're going to be so old! FR-wise of course xD 5 years. Congratulations friend! And I'm happy that I somehow made a difference in your time here (>< )

Do sign me up for all the events btw, I'll be looking forward to all the celebration! Going to send in some treasure for tickets in a moment (^^ )
@Kunikida

I'm late

*GASP* KUni you're going to be so old! FR-wise of course xD 5 years. Congratulations friend! And I'm happy that I somehow made a difference in your time here (>< )

Do sign me up for all the events btw, I'll be looking forward to all the celebration! Going to send in some treasure for tickets in a moment (^^ )
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25