Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Grab Bags! (Limited)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
any bag would be good for me you decide :)
any bag would be good for me you decide :)
J81l05x.png
@Amberwolf How's the first fish bag sound? pop me over a CR and i'll give you the dragon!
@Amberwolf How's the first fish bag sound? pop me over a CR and i'll give you the dragon!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngjibbe.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
New bag bump!
New bag bump!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngjibbe.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Galaxyisok

Hello! Can I get the Bag of the Deep please?
@Galaxyisok

Hello! Can I get the Bag of the Deep please?
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx sure thing!
@xBlackheartx sure thing!
@Galaxyisok Could I get Fish bag 2, bag of the deep, and odd bag? Thank you :3
@Galaxyisok Could I get Fish bag 2, bag of the deep, and odd bag? Thank you :3
Rare-Crystal.pngnMkuik2.gifXkGU4ms.gif
@Galaxyisok if you end up doing this again could i be put on the pinglist for it?
@Galaxyisok if you end up doing this again could i be put on the pinglist for it?
@Starsoul i'm sorry, bag of the deep was taken (and unmarked thanks to my forgetfulness), but those other two are good!
@Kaessis you can and lucky you, theres new bags now!
@Starsoul i'm sorry, bag of the deep was taken (and unmarked thanks to my forgetfulness), but those other two are good!
@Kaessis you can and lucky you, theres new bags now!
@Galaxyisok Oops lol, in that case I'll just take the other two, and also the Jade Bag too, thanks!
@Galaxyisok Oops lol, in that case I'll just take the other two, and also the Jade Bag too, thanks!
Rare-Crystal.pngnMkuik2.gifXkGU4ms.gif
@Starsoul great, just send over a 2way cr!
@Starsoul great, just send over a 2way cr!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23